It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a pretty f'ed up dream/experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
So like yesterday I was kinda relaxing at home and sleeping a lot and just slacking in my couch laptop/tv cuz I had a pretty bad headache and got home like 6 in the morning from partying the same day/morning/night whatever u wanna call it.

Anyway, as I was slacking and sleeping for a few hours on and on, and sometimes just falling asleep for a few minutes at a time, I had this one really random dream / experience.

It felt like ecstasy seriously. There wasn't really any specific setting or importance in this dream. It was just.... random. And it didn't last for long either, it felt like it was only a few minutes (although it probably was a bit longer, but I can't say for sure).

Anyway, in this dream, I remember I was like outside some sort of building. I can't explain exactly what happened as it was really random and kinda shady. But I was outside this building, and then all of a sudden I get like "pushed" against the wall, and I get this overwhelming physical euphoric feeling.

It was a pretty "trippy" experience. It wasn't really "mind f****ng" as u get from psychoactive drugs, but I guess u could call it sort of psychoactive as it was a dream and really "random" as I said. Anyway it was mostly just a physical feeling that felt really like awesome and comfortable.

Well that's pretty much all that happened. I just remember the feeling in this "dream" being very overwhelming and STRONG. As I said it was mostly this "morphine-like" (almost better) physical feeling that was the highlight of this dream. As I said the setting or purpose of this dream made no sense whatsoever, it didn't really have any significance. It just randomly happened.

And then I remember being confused for a while as to if I was in reality or not when I woke up. I got this huge "WTF" feeling. But it was all good=S

Anyone know if this was something out of the ordinary? Or just a regular dream where for some reason I got a feeling that topped all the drugs I normally take [snip]

Any input appreciated=)

[mod edit: Please review this link]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
?how old are you?

and yeah lots of people have intense dreams, sometimes after haveing a busy day too.

nothing abnormal, the only thing odd would be to really look into it as if it was something paranormal.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
OP, I think the only conclusion I can come to is that you have AIDS. I would see a medical professional ASAP.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I just turned 20. And the thing is that it was such a random and fvcked up dream unlike anything I've ever had=S Also the confused feeling was so intense that it really did confuse me.

^Above comment: no comment.

Also I thought someone would have a go at "wet dream". It sounds like I got raped though lololol. But trust me, this feeling was nothing like having sex, it was like srsly better.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by ZikhaN]

new topics

top topics

join