It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Clip of the Second Plane. Does it contain any new clues?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have this rare clip of the second plane in pretty good quality. I've seen many documentaries about 911, this footage isn't in it.
Overlooked?
Ignored?
Unknown?
I don't know and I hope that it contributes into solving the conspiracy surrounding 911.
Here is the .FLV version (which isn't as clear as the DivX file) I uploaded so everyone can watch it.

(click to open player in new window)

This is the original file uploaded as being DivX. You need an embedded DivX player to watch it.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
man that is moving FAST between 2 seconds and 3 seconds is when it goes through the view .It moving so fast you cant see the wings (can see the moters)
and the body looks way thin .
ps paused the video did get the whole plan froz but cant really make out details to well

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Its far to fast to see anything, any slow mo?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I was hoping one of the experts here on ATS could do that. I tried it but I don't have the software for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This video has been edited to to make it appear that a missile hit the South Tower. Far from being a rare video, it is one well-known to me and is available on many 9/11 websites. The ORIGINAL version shows a large Boeing jet (yes, with wings!) hitting the South Tower.

This clip is part of the disinformation campaign (e.g., September Clues) that has been trying to discredit the 9/11 truth movement in the past few years by spreading the false notion that no planes hit the towers.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

You should watch the DivX version, it's much clearer and you clearly can see the plane. The conversion into .flv made the quality poor.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wow, never saw this video before, thanks for posting it!

I ripped the video to my computer and i slowed it down. (took from SS)

I am currently looking at screen shots frame by frame and its just too blurry, and going too fast to get a good look at it.

this is what i got... hopefully someone can do better to see if i missed anything.

The screen shots came out too big on the thread... ill just post the direct links below.

EDIT:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/21/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I can clearly see the wings, or at least the right wing.

If it looks like a missile, it's because of you, or the quality you watched it in.

No plot to discredit 911 truth by suggesting missile in this vid.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's a shame you have to sit through a 30 sec commercial each time before you can view a 3 sec clip !!!

Very frustrating....

Ref the clip.... it's a poor resolution camera phone I guess and it shows a plane hitting the second building at speed !!

The aircraft has a blue upper half and corresponds to aircraft with two engines, one on each wing..

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Did it seem like the audio was also no longer synced with the video? Another .flv issue I assume. I too wish the ads took into account the length of the video.

Upon edit: Slowing the video down doesn't show anything more than the screen captures ugie1028 linked. The frame rate's simple too low for anything more.

The appearance of the lack of wings, I believe, is caused by the fast moving plane and the slow frame rate of the video camera. The limitations of the camera simple can't pick it up until it hits the building and slows down. The long body is seen because it's moving in that direction as opposed to the short wings in relation to the direction of movement. Maybe someone else could explain it better than me.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh dear. *sigh*

1) Not rare, and seen a zillion times. Ok ok, maybe just a million or two.

2) This is a very bad res and low frame rate version of it.

3) Stay away from September Clues. There is intentional deception in that analysis, and it's based on bad/low res video footage to support their points.

/

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't remember seeing this clip before, but if debunkernation says it's in September Clues, that's good enough for me.

There doesn't seem to be a big boom when the plane impacts. The video appears to be shot from quite close range so I am surprised that we don't hear the boom. It would be interesting to do a careful comparison of all the audio tracks we have for this incident.

Since this is the 9/11 forum and not really the preserve of sober discussion, please feel free to insert bombastic generalizations, thinly veiled sarcasm and ad hominem attacks here: _____ .

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
if you pause it between 3 and 4 seconds you can see the right wing. gotta admit it looked like a hind at first lol

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
if you pause it between 3 and 4 seconds you can see the right wing as its hitting the tower. gotta admit it looked like a hind at first lol

sorry for the double post
[edit on 21-8-2010 by jacktherer]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by jacktherer]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
second plane comes into frame about 00:45 seconds into clip.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I downloaded the video through keepvid.com and used frame capture in GOM player:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Cropped in paint and enlarged 500%. (From video capture of moment of impact):

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ha. That looks so unrealistic. ^^ You sure that is the real footage and hasn't been doctored?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ha. That looks so unrealistic. ^^ You sure that is the real footage and hasn't been doctored?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

Looks so obviosly photoshopped. I know. Artifacts maybe? Or was it a missle after all? I don't think we'll ever know the answer.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Bump to tie-in with:

9-11 WTC Missile Video???,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join