It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I read the article, and it did not live up to the thread title. No proof. No star, no flag. The article and all the sources the article cites (examiner, mind you, being more of a blog than anything) read more like a schizophrenic complaining that the government is harassing them, with no proof presented to back up the claims!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The examiner?

Yep that's all i need to know, bye, have fun, nut jobs unite!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
In a court of the land in law it is not what you know but what you can prove. The defendant was charged with stalking and harrassing which are clear laws with clear penalties. When he failed to show, judgement was rightfully awarded to the plaintiff. Another court case is pending but that too will depend on what can be proven. The man has a chip removed from his ear. If I had a chip removed from my ear, after the anger and threats and tears, I would use every legal means to reprimand and rebuke my abuser.

Time, however, is short and karmic laws never sleep - those who implant chips will have chips implanted and those who torture will be tortured - for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The best use of the little time remaining should be carefully considered.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not a single credible source or court record cited. That always means a fabrication.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The only possible credible link, the one to the Case filing, is a link to Gmail.
I'll remember to never use that site for a source.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just read the opening post...the first link in my signature is something I have been talking about for years...

Reading the links and thread now...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Since some of y'all have trouble with reading comprehension...from the article...

The letter from the state representative:

Other documents at this link

The website these documents are at is a google groups for Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance.

The article is not solely about Walbert, though his situation seems to be a central part of it. The article has MANY sources and links...read them...and then post. It's so annoying to read so many posts from people who sound like they didn't even read past the first paragraph.

I'll restate what someone else said. It's not so much about what is a CNN-certified (personally, I don't consider CNN to be very reputable) fact as it is about learning about the electronic harassment others have to live with.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by misterglad]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by misterglad]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This is incorrect actually. Any type of precedure here in the States requires a consent for Treatment form be filled out. The only time this is placed "on hold" is in trauma situations involving loss of consicious or inability to make a decision based on dimisnished mental capacity (result of head trauma from an accident).

They cant just wake you up at 3AM, hold you down, and put a chip in your brain.

As a side note I question the integrity of the jouranlist, as well as the Exminer of rpublishing this piece, without doing any type of research into the area of surgery, both voluntary as well as involuntary (inmplied consent).

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Xcathdra]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
yet another moronic idea from so lusted after Power idiots
that system is too expensive & too unstable -- they'll get many funny surprises along usage so brilliant invention
what morons they are

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
one year ago about, I worked for a pizza company in eden prairie MN. I started seeing people in passing cars snubbing me by raising their hand to their face and looking directly at me in my car in passing. I would often see on one street 1 to 20 people per day doing this. I was followed home on several occasions. Brighted, followed by 2 cadillacs speeding behind me on a 30 MPH road pushing me. After a while I started hearing voices from my fans and computer. Saying degrading things to me repetatively. After a while the voices started speaking to me in normal sentences replying to me when I talked back or even when I thought back. The voice became more militaristic and started saying I was under arrest by the FBI over and over. It became so stressfull I ran away up north and still saw people snubbing me in cars, still heard the voices, replying to my thoughts and speech. I finally in a breakdown/suicidal mode got out of my car and put my hands on my head, the voices were telling me a car would be by to pick me up. Instead a woman stops and asks me if im ok, i leave without saying anything, she calls the cops and they have me pulled over and hauled off to a psych ward for 2 months, while on heavy meds in hospital the voices still visited me telling me to say there is a bomb in the building or lay down and get scanned and they would get me out. Im committed because I ran away from the hospital, and they said I failed a drug test while in hospital (I was clean and told them that implicitly I was in lock up for God sakes.) so they have me as a marijuana addict which it is not addictive anyway and I never was. SO I had to go 3 months to a MICD home, I lost my job, my family thinks I have schizophrenia, but the voices are mutable under bridges, or when I plug my ears, the voices are NOT in my head, rather outside. So sadly im on halperidol, which causes brain shrinkage and shakes.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

gangstalking/electronic harrasment is real, I have dealt with it for a long time. For instance im currently outside, and dont hear any voices, yet I go inside to my room, and from the air moving in my computer fan or air conditioner I hear the voices, a mans and sometimes a womans, saying I am under arrest. It all started in Eden Prairie. With many people per day giving me cruel looks and scowls, pointing at me and following my car with there finger as I pass by. Its called street theatre. I found a magnetic four color light device on my car on a delivery at night and tried to report it. Police made me the suspect and ignored the fact I was being mentally tortured and I didnt understand why. I was trying to make HHO for people and thought that might be a reason, I dont know.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad
It's so annoying to read so many posts from people who sound like they didn't even read past the first paragraph.

This is the topic that no one knows about...but it is the penultimate of control. A century from now, people will know...and perhaps the educational system may get some funding in that interim...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
This is incorrect actually. Any type of precedure here in the States requires a consent for Treatment form be filled out. The only time this is placed "on hold" is in trauma situations involving loss of consicious or inability to make a decision based on dimisnished mental capacity (result of head trauma from an accident).

As a member of this site...and not a Mod...

Are you kidding me?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

did you scan your brain in hospital?? if you got some devices into your skull, it must be gleamed on scan.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

As a member of this site...and not a Mod...

Are you kidding me?

I think you are misreading my post. I was talking about the actual link posted and was commenting on the comment about having items involuntarily placed inside a person while in a Hospital. Any type of invasive situation requires a consent for treatment form to be filled out (here in the states, and only if its not an emergent situation).

Unless we are talking about theconspiracy theory side about Hospitals doing bad things to people.

Not sure what the user and not a mod comment was about. If you have more info on that please send me a pvt msg so we can clear it up. I dont think I acted in violation of any terms of use.

Hope this clears it up.. If not, let me know.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Xcathdra] - Disregard.. Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes its hard to read intent with typed words.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
reply to post by trutherman

did you scan your brain in hospital?? if you got some devices into your skull, it must be gleamed on scan.

They did an image scan of my brain, all I saw was a text report saying my brain was normal. The scan left me dizzy though. Im thinking they tranduce soundwaves through electrical lines into anything that causes sound occilations. Or it is a satallite or I genuinely have schizophrenia. But the accounts of gangstalking and street theater are true, I genuinely witnessed that.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can't debunk this one so easily.

I take what I say back. This is the original article: Wired

Very interesting.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by signoregregorio]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If we go with the Conspiracy side I guess we could look at DARPA programs, or montauk New York site, which was dealing with mind control techniques (supposedly with Alien assistance).

This has been linked into the Dulce New Mexico secret base as well, and also the Philadelphia experiment.

There is also the issue with some people who live near the Great Lakes who constantly hear a low humming sound. Speculation here is its a communication device for our Navy Subs (ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies).

Certainly enough ciscumstantial evidence to look into the stuff so we dont send the wrong people to psyche wards.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I was stating that protocols are not abided...one of the earmarks of social experimentation is to not have consent in the most extreme cases.

Not everyone obeys...especially Black Ops.

Message sent.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There is also the issue with some people who live near the Great Lakes who constantly hear a low humming sound. Speculation here is its a communication device for our Navy Subs (ELF - Extremely Low Frequencies).

Links please. That is brilliant. I never would have thought the Navy tested in those waters...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join