It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member with news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hello to everyone!

This is by far my favorite website and such a cool bunch of weird and interesting people. From being an avid reader I will hopefully be able to contribute a little bit from now on.

Respectfully, Two33

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Two33]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Interesting, I don't know the person you speak of.

But either way, welcome and enjoy...

Charish and Prosper my friend,
Ryan

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Two33

Hey there and welcome to ATS.

There are actually a couple of threads on here about the Julian Assage fiasco ... even though you can't make a thread until you've written 20 posts you can still contribute to the existing threads on this topic.

See you on the boards.

Woody

[edit on 21-8-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Two33

Welcome to ATS!!!

i really hope you enjoy your ATS experience.

At some point a mod will be coming around, more than likely, to provide some links that will give you a good understanding of how to navigate around the site. Please remember to visit BTS as well. Till then take a look around, find some subjects on the board you know about or would like to learn about or discuss with fellow members.

here are two short films i like alot, that may offer you some understanding, i found them informative. there is a thread in the Aliens & UFOs forum entitles "A Brief Guide to Skepticism" authored by another member that discusses the information in these films. i think they may help. enjoy:

Again, welcome to ATS, and i'm glad you found your way here!

Help keep ATS fun, and please don't post crap,
E.T.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thank you both.

I tried searching the site for news of Wikileaks but nothing came up. I since saw that someone posted the news of Mr Assanges trouble in sweden and edited away that part of my post. I will pop by the exsisting treads and join the mob of his defenders...

Two33

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
RE: MIB-1 to MIB-2: The eagles have landed; the eagles have landed. Stargate Media Operation Post: MIB-1 to Falcon base: Operation go for Orion Run, repeat: the eagles have landed: operation go for Orion Run

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Two33

Hi Two33, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

top topics

join