It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange accused of raping 2 women

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's a wonder they let those D.O.D. spooks play with sharp pencils.

link   
reply to post by justyc

Its a bit to convinent that these charges pop up out of no where all of a sudden, they will be paid witness and he will go to jail if its dodgy in any way with black ops involvement,good thread man

link   
Some news on this!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sky News are now saying he is no longer wanted for rape but remains suspected of molestation.

Crazy stuff

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There are many levels of interpretation of this:
1. Perhaps the Swedes got a phone call from CIA at Langley telling them to leave their boy alone....
2. Perhaps the Swedes got a call from Langley telling them it was now time to drop the bogus charge as pr-arranged, now that their boy had been made by the arrest warrant to look like he was NOT an intelligence asset.
3. Perhaps the Swedes got a call from Langley telling them to drop the charge because, although it was well-founded, Assange worked for them.

And so on.

Most of you are choosing your own interpretation, ignoring other possibilities like these.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cazzy2211

but riddle me this , they had consentual sex how can molestation be in the picture ,

Consent refers to the provision of approval or assent, particularly and especially after thoughtful consideration

molestation = Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior

facepalm ,

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think they were attempting to charge him with a sex crime in order to justify
the seizure of his primary Swedish based servers.

How foolish to think Julian would allow anyone outside his direct inner circle
near him, under these circumstances.

Had this pegged as typical character assassination when I first heard about it this morning.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Yeah the whole thing stinks.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The charges are dropped, the warrant revoked, but as spacedonk said, his name is besmirched because of the association. A very clever and devious character assassination.

With the smearing of his name, even though Assange is cleared, the suggestion, these charges and warrant, no matter how quickly they appeared and re-appeared, have served the purpose of sullying his name.

Just you watch, from now on it will be "Julian Assange, who was briefly under suspicion by Swedish authoritites for Rape and Molestation." or something of that nature, almost used as a customary description by the MSM whenever a story regarding Wikileaks comes up.

The damage is done. Let us just hope the desire for truth and disclosure triumphs over character assassination carried out by those wish to see names dragged through the mud as a means to undermine Wikileaks and what it stands for.

Wikileaks has powerful enemies. Hopefully it has powerful friends and a willpower to keep going. But this is the opening shots by TPTB, that wish to see Wikileaks, and anyone and any organisation like it who investigate and reveal the ugly truths of TPTB, destroyed and scattered.

Character assassination is not the worst they can do, we suspect and in other cases quite likely know that. It's a warning to Assange and Wikileaks to turn back and stop, or things get really nasty.

Let us hope the truth-seekers are not deterred. Let us hope they prevail, because then we all prevail. We should all be truth-seekers.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is nothing new the govt does to discredit people, in 1996, officials arrested LIMUFON's leader John Ford and accused him of attempted murder. HE was investigating a possible UFO crash on Long Island in the early 90's

Here's a link to the article:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There was a BIGGER message here.

The real message........

If you leak, if you help him,

WE WILL DESTROY YOU!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
There are many levels of interpretation of this:
1. Perhaps the Swedes got a phone call from CIA at Langley telling them to leave their boy alone....
2. Perhaps the Swedes got a call from Langley telling them it was now time to drop the bogus charge as pr-arranged, now that their boy had been made by the arrest warrant to look like he was NOT an intelligence asset.
3. Perhaps the Swedes got a call from Langley telling them to drop the charge because, although it was well-founded, Assange worked for them.

And so on.

Most of you are choosing your own interpretation, ignoring other possibilities like these.

If we let our imaginations run wild I'm sure we can come up with an infinite amount of "interpretations", seeing as anything is possible.

Though anyone with a bit of intelligence and honesty will use common sense to deduct which is most likely. I'd have to say your interpretations are WAY down on the list of likely possibilities.

But I'd hazard to guess your "honesty" is perhaps lacking somewhat in your motives of throwing those interpretations into the public realm of "likely" possibilities.

[edit on 21/8/10 by Navieko]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
He should sue the police for every penny they'v got for slandering his character, should be shut an closed case

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think the DOD has a bigger problem to worry about. They just recently passed a appropriations bill that allows politicians access to SIPRNET. Those loons allowed access is a lot worse than Assange having access.

whatsbrewin.nextgov.com...

Hill Wants Access to Secret SIPRNet
By Bob Brewin 05/26/10 03:38 pm ET

Congress -- an outfit which consists of 535 folks in search of a sound bite and 24,000 staffers who support that goal -- wants access to the Defense Department's classified network, or also known as the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet).

Giving thousands access to the network could result in leaks that make the Gulf oil spill look like a drip. But it could happen due to language buried on page 372 of the 637-page report on the fiscal 2011 Defense authorization bill approved by the House Armed Services Committee.

The language would require the Defense Secretary to provide SIPERNet access to each congressional committee through a secure link on CAPNet, the fiber-optic network that serves the House and Senate

If the politicians get access there will be no secrets only one liners for the next election.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would imagine that the info released by Assange and Wikileaks regarding Afghanistan is completely true. I haven't kept up with all of the info from the 80,000-90,000 pages that were recently released.

What did it uncover? Was it that American soldiers intentionally kill innocent people in Afghanistan every day? That doesn't surprise me in the least. Was it to do with secret prisons and torture? I haven't kept up with it all. In a word or two: we are talking about a lot of American war crimes without a doubt!

Even with all of that being said, I have gotten the feeling at times that Assange is a controlled intelligence asset, regardless of whether he realizes it entirely or not. To me that doesn't discredit the information that has been released by Wikileaks. However, there is something there on a more personal level that I don't trust.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The damage is done. The title of this thread does not reflect the ludicrous nature of the accusation, an accusation about someone who communicated out of the mainstream script.

No one knew who Assange was before WikiLeaks. No one knows him now.

But now he has a stigma that automatically initiates the dissociative nature of the human perspective (physiological memory process).

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Or maybe...just maybe...he actually raped these women.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

they'd have to be like 75lbs and unable to pick up a loaf of bread to be overpowered by that guy.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko

Originally posted by Section31
Now the question comes to:
Did Assange set this up to smear the United States government?

Oh really now, your not seriously asking that are you?

Actually, I am asking that question.

Who called the police?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Don't wanna be insulting to Julian or anything, but have you ever seen the guy?

Don't even think he could overpower a woman if he tried

Not a very credible way to get the guy cause it's just too hard to believe...lolol

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Or maybe just maybe, you raped those women! And maybe, just maybe they were'nt even women!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join