It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

romantic rebel, gave me some websites.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
www.aish.com...

www.light-of-israel.org...

I need since I don't have alot of time on here to go through my notes on biblical passages to explain some of the misconceptions in these links.

They claim Christ wasn't the messiah.

peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I need some insight on these links. Can someone help me out?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
If noone helps you out, I'll go over the entire link and my notes and explain them. But, there are people here with more biblical knowledge then me.

peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

[edit on 21-8-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jews have been treated rather shabbily in the living memory of the older members of this group and it should not be too surprising if they feel a resentment for Christians who would like to imply that there is something wrong with their traditions, considering that the Christian tradition appears to be to persecute others who do not follow their model exactly.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
anybody with any help please.

I'm not a biblical scholar, but I'll attempt to address these links soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ok nobodies going to help old JIT.

Ok rebel, I will go over some things and get back to this either today or tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't understand. What kind of help are you or RomanticRebel seeking?

Can you clarify thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OK I'm going to address the light of israel link first. It's short.

"Behold, the days are coming, says YHVH, when I shall raise up to David a righteous shoot, and he will reign as king and succeed, and will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In his days (not at his "second coming", but in his natural lifetime!) Judah will be saved (rescued) and Israel (the Ten Tribes) will dwell in safety. And this is his name by which he will be called: "YHVH is our JUSTICE". Jeremiah 23:5-6.

All this is, is a simple miss interpretation ofscripture. Since theJews have been cursed, which they have been, now make no mistake, when I say cursed, I mean theability to not see or have understanding.

So they see being saved in the physical rhelm only. What Jeremias meant was that Israel will be saved spiritually byChrist teachings andthe predicted new sacrafice talked about in the Psalms, Daniel, and Malachias.

Infact Malachias 1.11 talks about Gods name, meaning him coming toearth, his name being great among the gentiles andbeing offered to his name a clean offering.

which iscommunion talked about in Daniel, when daniel said antichrist will take away thecontinual sacrafice of the gentiles.

their God will be the coming antichrist who they are awaiting. But, alot of jews arepredicted toconvert near thefinal end.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by JesusisTruth]

top topics

join