It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico all the way up to Canada ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
According to Max Kieser the economic situation, massive visible and hidden debts indicate that the American Empire is in decline.

The big shame its not the fault of the people its due to the rampant free wheeling of banking and other finacial institutions, the people have just got to pick up the tab. Same situation here in the UK,

Ignoring the fact this Max Keiser is on RT he talks a lot of sense.Its just a pity more people dont get to see his overview. Even if you don't agree with him its well worth bearing in mind what he has to say. He's not afraid to tell it like it is.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21/8/10 by IMOVERHERE]

[edit on 21/8/10 by IMOVERHERE]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Soon enough, people will begin to see that these wars, divisions, and other financial hardships are all perpratated by a very select group.
I do , and have been hoping for it to come soon , but,
There are so many other distractions thrown into the mix, that,
It does become hard to see...but for a select few.
The info is there...noone wants to see it.
s+f
Thank You for the post.

Love and light

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silverfox6

I just hope people see before its too late. The longer this manipulating exploiting charade continues the more painful its downfall will be for all of us.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverfox6
Soon enough, people will begin to see that these wars, divisions, and other financial hardships are all perpratated by a very select group.
I do , and have been hoping for it to come soon , but,
There are so many other distractions thrown into the mix, that,
It does become hard to see...but for a select few.
The info is there...noone wants to see it.
s+f
Thank You for the post.

Love and light

I think that people see it already and probably have for years.

George W. had a VERY low approval rating and I'm always reading in the paper that people think that the government should do something to fix the economy. They know that someone is to blame for their hardships.

The people go right to the top. The president is their figurehead, so he's the one that gets the blame.

new topics

top topics

join