It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Haunted Live:Something interesting..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
now did any of you watch most haunted live last night?if you didnt dont worry its a 3 day investigation this time.but anyway i only saw some of it but one part i saw was when they were at those stones in the field that have been known to give off energy and there are dozens of leylines around them.now their medium there said he felt a presence that had been standing near the stones waiting for something from "above" to come.he then said he felt a presence unlike any other that hed ever felt,and he thought it might be an ET,although he was very doubtful of the idea.

does anybody know of any UFO/Alien sightings in or near Derby?they did say the stones seemed to attract UFOs although they didnt mention any actual alien sightings.could this be proof that aliens have interacted with us in the past,and that they have an interest in mystical/spiritual things?im gonna watch again tonight and see what happens.

note: one thing that did happen was that on the webcam for a few seconds there was a small white light in the sky.it was so brief i didnt think much of it but i figured i should let yas know.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
yeah i seen it
but yet again it was only enough to leave me wanting more

typical

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Stone henge perhaps?

Or some other lithilon type structure, is that what you mean?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
they were some leylines/weird stone things in derby.theyre in a big field thing in some farmland near to the city.i cant find the name on the site sorry.

mosthaunted.interoute.com...

see if you can find it on there sorry i cant do much on these dodgy school pcs lol.

lol and shauny i agree with ya.im gonna see if i can watch it tonight (to hell with school!lol)

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Stone henge perhaps?

Or some other lithilon type structure, is that what you mean?

It won't be Stonehenge. Stonehenge/Glastonbury Tor/Silbury Hill/Avebury are all in the wrong end of the country. Derby is several hundred miles from Wiltshire.

You're lucky Alpha. ATS is blocked on my schools internet filter. I get a message saying "Site Blocked: classification: Occult" Its a bitch when you're actually using it for work too.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
lol well we have lots of sites blocked on our computers,many of which are for no reason.also we cant install anything which makes our research work a pain lol.

but anyway im gonna record MHL tonight and see what happens.ill try to find the name of the place and ill do some research on it once i find out.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I was thinking, if humans are at the early stages of nanotechnology, maybe the aliens have used this tech for some time... I mean, imagine the possibilities! You could build an entire synthetic world that looked very real, well, if you had all materials that is

So, maybe these nanotech stuff they use are implemented in some places of the earth. And we still call them "curses", "magic", "ghosts" and other occult things... who knows?

top topics

join