It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can all stop time - What if we all perpetuated our own little existences?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We can all stop time - What if we all perpetuated our own little existences? Change is all GOOD - BELIEVING = REALITY. (good or bad, tho with a little love and gratitude, anything is possible!)

i stopped time by applying 121% BELIEVES, FAITH and GOOD WILL of TRUTH, time stopped on my laptop's clock... THE END IS NEAR! humans will only be on a path of GOOD from now on, everyone has the ability to freely create, enjoy and live life to the fullest if they have no 'doubts' is their BELIEF! anything you BELIEVE comes true so why not make it good? I WILL ANSWER ALL!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-8-2010 by doomblade_2712]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Only at the arrival of PURE GOOD and FAITH (beliefs) then will one truly be in vibration with the universe, everyone can stop time for themselves, if we all prayed for time to stop then it WILL FOREVER STOP on Earth, how cool is that?([snip] you either choose to BELIEVE or NOT, if you BELIEVE, anything can come true!

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit: GOOD will ALWAYS prevail in the end.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I can only guide you on your path of life, but I cannot live it for you, you must find the vibration deep within yourself and grant yourself TRUE WISDOM of the ages by BELIEVING that anything comes true then you will have EVERYTHING you ever dreamed of. (including eternal life and stopping time ect.) All can be explained scientifically too... try me skeptics. I CAN READ YOUR MIND! Because I am the prophet!!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Could you include the link to the article, would like to read this too. Interesting article.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yesterday/last night I wished my dreams would come true and that whatever I believed would come true, and it did today, it can be the same GOOD for YOU! (i found eternal bliss, just want you to find it too)

When you are of PURE GOOD and BELIEVE that with 121% zeal, then you will be saved from damnation [repent] LOVE!!! Treasure all the good in life.

Most popular stories today on ATS:

Capitalism long gone ((i wished for that))

"They won't build it! Hardhats vow not to work on controversial mosque near Ground Zero" -well, if you don't BELIEVE that they work then they won't huh? idiots... ((personally reckon you don't need them, the self-perpetuating universe protects all GOOD and damns [repent] all evil [repent]))

Retired General Slams NY 'Mosque' Critics ((GOOD on that guy! ACCEPTANCE AND GOODNESS FOR ALL!))

The Most Isolated Man on the Planet (( the power of BELIEF!))

Removed mention of illegal activity

[edit on 20/8/10 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Could you include the link to the article, would like to read this too. Interesting article.

I AM THE PROPHET, ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE!!! (the universe speaks to me)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
breaking alternative news is for articles. from what's written i surmise that you're trying to start a thread about your own experiences. that is not what BAN is for. you should ask a mod to move your thread to an appropriate forum.

link   
reply to post by doomblade_2712

I think you applied a few controlled substances to assist in your stoppage of time.

link   

Originally posted by doomblade_2712

Could you supply a link to the full article you are posting?

You don't have to move a mountain or anything, just let us read what you are going on about, please.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
404'd in 3, 2, 1...

Second lineeeeeeeeeeeee.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yeah, well i can stop the time on my laptop's clock for about a minute at a time.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
breaking alternative news is for articles. from what's written i surmise that you're trying to start a thread about your own experiences. that is not what BAN is for. you should ask a mod to move your thread to an appropriate forum.

BRING IT ON NON-BELIEVER! let it be moved/banned, then it will show how IGNORANT all the people here are... you guys have no BELIEFS? or FAITH? wow, it saddens me but i only wish GOOD.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuffed
Yeah, well i can stop the time on my laptop's clock for about a minute at a time.

Well, if you BELIEVE that then you can extend your BELIEFS even further! WATCH ME STOP TIME ON TV!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ah breaking news from a 15 year old who wants to think of himself as the messiah.
Another WONDERFUL thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

I think you applied a few controlled substances to assist in your stoppage of time.

yet so what? you just can't ACCEPT the fact that i did lol *win* if you wanted to stop time yourself you could, you only have to hold one thing: BELIEF.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Explain Quantum Mechanics entirely and simply.
Or unify quantum mechanics and gravity, that one would be nice.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

listen,

i'm trying to help you out. i merely pointed out that posting about your own experiences is not what this particular forum (breaking alternative news) is about. for your information i have plenty of beliefs, and calling me ignorant for trying to help you so your thread DOESN'T get trashed is really quite childish. i suggest you take a step back and look at how you're acting. then message a mod to move your thread to an appropriate forum so it doesn't get trashed.

link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Could you supply a link to the full article you are posting?

You don't have to move a mountain or anything, just let us read what you are going on about, please.

What don't you BELIEVE? Just ACCEPT ALL and be GOOD and you will be free lol~

link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Ah breaking news from a 15 year old who wants to think of himself as the messiah.
Another WONDERFUL thread.

lol, bring it, I am almost 21 and i am NOT crazy, watch me rise to the TOP. (hey that's why they call it ATS, above top secret... ABOVE... i am on E all the time haha, not literally but from within)

And what don't you BELIEVE about life? the answers are all there~

Please answer my above questions about quantum mechanics.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join