It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alberton UFO footage, Australia, 1967:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes. This is even clearer. I think these photos are at something like a 1000 times magnification. I'm still not completely sure though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/476f652762b3.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I see no Alien head there or any head at all for that matter. All I see really is an old fuzzy photo and someone could make out anything with just about any aspect of it.

It does however look like a round saucer shaped craft.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

In the photo above I see head and shoulders of someone. It's a right facing profile. I said left originally. I meant the "other" left. I would really like to see that animation right side up. To me it looks like one might see recognizable motion from the figure, consistent with the expected anatomy.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The object was at about 15-20 degrees above the horizon, lower than the full moon that was shining at that time, and it appeared as a brilliant arrangement of rings of light, slightly larger than the moon and Mr. Mathews estimated that it was no more than one mile away.

Ok MMN so the object was a mile away bigger then the full moon that was in the night sky , can you see the supposed alien, not trying to debunk, far from it, but I ain't no rocket scientist and to me that could be anything

They are claiming ( book link above) that it is evidence of an alien piloting this craft

Thoughts?

Thanks blue shift but yep agree I think it is upside down

Wal

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

Auswally.....

...so the object was a mile away bigger then the full moon that was in the night sky , can you see the supposed alien, not trying to debunk, far from it, but I ain't no rocket scientist and to me that could be anything
They are claiming (book link above) that it is evidence of an alien piloting this craft. Thoughts?

Here are my 2 “thoughts”, as just posted in P1:

"Head + spotlight as per annotation"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27de7f1b5895.jpg[/atsimg]

"Head in port hole"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9975fc229dcb.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Looks a bit like one of those fluorescent insect catchers with bugs on. That's if they were around in the 60s!

The dark object in the upper-left-hand area of the ring looks very much like a fly in some of the frames.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Looks a bit like one of those fluorescent insect catchers with bugs on. That's if they were around in the 60s!
The dark object in the upper-left-hand area of the ring looks very much like a fly in some of the frames.

Torsion.....

Geez.....

I hope not.....we don't need this to become the "Bug Catcher UFO Hoax"!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I hope not.....we don't need this to become the "Bug Catcher UFO Hoax"!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I hope not too, Maybe.

But if you look at the very last frame of Blue Shift's animation another "bug-like" object seems to alight on it.

There's also what appears to be a wire wrapped around the "tube".

The equally-spaced dark objects could be clips holding the tube in place.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

MMN....

When I see that picture, why do I keep looking for an arrow pointing out the Aliens arse?
ala Steven Greers moth photo

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
First time poster, long time lurker here and WOW! I actually know this guy! Ellis Mathews is a friend of my family, having grown up in Adelaide SA I've known him for a very long time. Now I wasn't there when these events took place, I am only 30 something years old, but I can testify as to the credibility of the man in question. Ellis is a long time member and very respected part of the Port Adelaide community. He runs a large, well established shipping business specializing in freight containers and truck transportation of said commodities.

Even knowing him for as long as I have, I had no idea about these events. In fact, I've had to call back to Australia and speak with my mother to confirm that the Mr and Mrs Mathews mentioned in the article are in fact the same people I know. She confirmed this and vaguely recalled the incident being told to her after the fact shortly after it occurred. Indeed, my wife who was a homestay daughter of Mr Mathews, recognizes the pictures shown in this thread as the same ones she saw when she was staying with him.

You're all entitled to your opinions about this, and of course, skeptics are welcome to have at it and debunk this all they like. I only wish to point out in all my dealings with Ellis Mathews, he has been a stand up sort of man. He is very down-to-earth and really if anything, overly sensible in an old fashioned kind of way... if that makes any sense. He is a great guy and has always had my trust.

Wow... and to think you know someone...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Patent design for an insect trap that uses a circular fluorescent tube. Tube held in place with clips. Dated 1967.

This demonstrates that such circular light tubes were being used as insect attracting devices in the 60s.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by midwynter

Thanks midwynter for the insight of Mr Mathews i guess this is why in the book they say this

Mr Mathews integrity has never been questioned and he has never made any attempt for commercial gain from his film or has sort no publicity what so ever.

Maybe you could direct him to here for us or you could ask some questions so he could fill us in on more specifics. I for one would like to know more about the court case

I do believe Mr Mathews took footage of something out of the norm, I have trouble believing that the picture shows an ET piloting the aircraft and that would be the investigators saying this not Mr Mathews

Anyway welcome to ATS Midwynter and thanks again for the input

Wally

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by auswally

I don't live in Australia anymore, hence the call back home to confirm whether or not it was the Ellis Mathews I knew that was mentioned in the article. I haven't spoken to him for about 6 years now, not since my last visit to Adelaide, and would feel kind of awkward bringing up this subject out of the blue. I'll see if my wife wants to call and say G'day and if so, I'll use that as a way to start a conversation. I'll get back to you and let you know what happens.

Anything specific you want to know?

edit: I didn't see that link to the book you mentioned. Yeah, that sounds like him however, very unassuming sort of bloke, self-made man etc. I might have to pick up a copy of it now and read some more about it all. Can't help but feel he was holding out on me though lol

[edit on 22-8-2010 by midwynter]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by midwynter

Midwynter.....

Well.....they say it's really a "small world"!

It would be fascinating to obtain commentary directly from the witness.

Good luck!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by Blue Shift

I think the photo you animated is actually of the porthole with the search light being manipulated by the "alien" who is dimly lit in the back round. And yes you do have it upside down.

I think I see what you're describing. There does seem to be some very faint thing in the middle of the image. Okay, then this is it flipped over:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f4088c9a939fd8e7.gif[/atsimg]

And a little one from the contact print with a few extra frames in it, and possibly showing movement of "searchlight:"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1e0144393b8c39bd.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I freaking love ATS,you guys are so on the money you cant even imagine,just google "tri-lobed egyptian bowl"and you will see an important piece of a propulsion system.That object is an ionic impeller.

The late and incredibly gifted Canadian anti-gravity propulsion pioneer and groundbreaking researcher David Hamel spent the better part of his life trying to disclose the contacts he had and the technology he was led to rediscover.

There are a surprisingly high number of other people who were developing the same tech in a similar fashion at a syncronous time.So it seems this disclosure of technology and its pioneers are all operating on a paralell timeline.

Please note that David openly shared his desire to build a massive anti-gravity craft to aid humanitys survival,this is very relevant to the overall picture.

Now make the connection to the egyptians who were involved in this tech by tracing the timeline to who the artifact was found with,when you do that you will see that there was definately recorded contact and interaction with the ruling class,it is amazing to see especially when you realise that David Hamel learned how to read and understand the egyptian heiroglyphs and was able to understand their science and technology.So we now have Hamel spending thirty years developing anti-grav tech and translating egyptian technology,David builds functioning models of the craft with all of the functioning parts showing us the guts of the system and the basic principals,I understood him in an hour or so,now we have Hamels real functioning model with all the components and an understanding of what they do or their purpose,then I read all Hamels info and see an abstract picture on the internet of what I NOW KNOW THANKS TO DAVID HAMEL is an IONIC IMPELLER,because I understand its form and function via Davids disclosure.

Poster redpill also somehow knows what the Impeller is and what it does.I know how I came to my findings but I wonder about Redpill,how they came to understand this parts form and function?

If you study Hamels info it is really easy to understand the technology and how it works,it is absolutely simple and natural,our attempts to define how the system works are way to over-complicated outside of Davids explanation which is more physics based than science based,David shows you how the universe works and then you work with that,most attempts to understand this tech result in attempts to duplicate and then replicate theses physics principals useing existing science,it can be done but is hard to understand,hamels explanation is 80%easier to grasp,and once you do it is all so simply clear.

We arent creating power we are recieving power or tapping power from an artesian well of energy,our challenges are not creating energy,they are controlling energy or rather think of dipping pails of water out of a river as opposed to laying down a slightly elevated pipe and letting the rivers current lift the water out for you,its like a type of quantum hydraulics if you will.When mainstream science trys to explain the system they illustrate its form and function like using a bucket to dip in and pull out water while if you learn from David hamel or the egyptians you will illustrate the systems form and function as laying a slightly elevated pipe into the current and letting the rivers energy do the work for you,ALL the work,you need zero energy expenditureas opposed to the bucket system in fact you have an overabundance of energy depending on where you lay your pipe relative to the rivers current,in our example the current is the same EVERYWHERE we just need to tap in and invert the energy source.

When trying to understand natural science over complicating things because of a lack of understanding is fatal,it absolutely messes up your ability to grasp the concepts,read Hamels stuff,it is incredibly easy to grasp and it will actually make you chuckle as you read all the scientific and professional people try to understand the concepts IN LITTLE BABY STEPS,pooping their pants all along the way,sorry but it is what it is.

Wait till you see the books david hamel will show you ,books that were used in schools to teach everyone the true nature of our world,natural science used to be taught to us all but it was stopped,forbidden,struck from the record globally at the same point in time in a concerted effort to decieve all of humanity.

We used to learn what the egyptians learned in our own schools until about 1900.

You need to accept this fact----once you learn the basic way our universe works you will immediatly see every way we have been and are currently LIED TO AND KEPT IN THE DARK.

When you see that all of this power,the power of the universe is and has always been there for all of us without the need to create a massive technological mountain of redundancy,you will immediatly view science and government and religon differently,they will immediatly and unequivocly become powerless in your eyes.

edit on 29-1-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join