It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Russia has been helping Iran with Nuclear power for years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Like the US and israel didn't know this?

Why is it all of a sudden coming out on the news?

Is it a front to gain support for a bombing campaign a certain illegal nuke holding middle eastern country wants to run on a legally nuclear country?

If they do I think that will be the end. Maybe it won't piss off all of America, but the rest of the world and the UN are going to be pissed that a country that doesn't allow nuclear inspectors is going to bomb one that does.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Technically, so has the U.S., no? Maybe I'm misinterpreting this.

www.iranian.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
why does the news media not cover this info, it blow me away how this is overlooked

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Nice find!

Halliburton is a company though, not a country, and I've yet to see them declare war on a country if they take steps towards a nuclear program.

Nice job changing the subject though, and steering clear from the fact that israel is keen on preventing Iran from getting a legal nuclear program while they have an illegal one.

Do you have a comment on that?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Check your history. The U.S. approved giving nuclear materials in the 70's to make IRAN a "nuclear boogie man".

In 1976, President Gerald R. Ford signed a directive that granted Iran the opportunity to purchase U.S. built reprocessing equipment and facilities designed to extract plutonium from nuclear reactor fuel.

According to Washington Post Staff Writer Dafna Linzer, “Ford’s team endorsed Iranian plans to build a massive nuclear energy industry, but also worked hard to complete a multibillion-dollar deal that would have given Tehran control of large quantities of plutonium and enriched uranium – the two pathways to a nuclear bomb. Either can be shaped into the core of a nuclear warhead, and obtaining one or the other is generally considered the most significant obstacle to would-be weopons builders.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

top topics

join