It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Of ATS A Member Of The NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If i was a high ranking person in the NWO i would get people to watch web site, to make sure secret info on what they did didn't get out..so some one here could be a NWO spy...

Not saying there is, just saying there might be, so no weird replys...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thats why they have the NSA to do such jobs

With so much members though theres a possiblity there might be some with high ranking jobs though

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
yay a none weird reply....

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If i was a high ranking person in the NWO i would get people to watch web site, to make sure secret info on what they did didn't get out..so some one here could be a NWO spy...

Damn, you got me! Now I must kill you!

Just kidding here. Really, if a member of the NWO would post here, um, then he (or she) would do so because he/she have free time.

Now, what if someone here somehow by chance, figured the whole thing out and wrote it down. It sounds real. Most things are checkable by the general public. The other part, where the money goes, well, that's classified, and for those of us who are not high-level - can't get any verification.

So, what I am trying to say here is that while, after all this time, someone may very well be very close to the truth, or even have the truth itself, but that there is still no proof or real documents.

And when there is, would this person really go out talking loud about what he/she found? Of course, I don't mean that you read something and talk about it, but that you have real actual proof, real classified documents, and that you know who's involved, and how they act in case of a leak. Maybe you even have a piece of "not-from-this-world"...

Okay, scenario 2. I got the proof, and I told everyone on the net about it, povided photos, what kind of sums we're talking about, who's involved etc. And, let's say luck is with me and many of the people who I talked to check these things out. Now, that would leave me with, um, at most 12 hours to live "safely", before I *should* put my jogging shoes on, pack a sandwitch and some water, take all the money I can get, kiss my family goodbye, and then just run like hell (I'm talking about them sending an assassin to get rid of me because I know too much)... no, I don't think so.

If they do that, people will know that something was odd about my murder. For some, it would probably be a confirmation that this organization indeed exists, meaning, they will research more into it. All sorts of things would happen.

So, why would they do anything at all? Because I don't have the complete proof. What about the alien interview, the autopsy (if they were real)? What about all the films and pictures of UFOs? All the stories we've heard about this and that organization?

What I'm telling you is that while I have maybe 20% or even 50% of the truth, I don't have 100%, and that is because most of the truth is in their locker, and I don't think they would leave it on a computer for any hacker to get.

I think you understand somewhat of what I mean here...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This board is unimportant so I doubt any officials from any secret service or secret organization(if there are) would bother to come here and check regulary.

Nothing against the ATS concept but let's be honest that we have no influence on anything that matters.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You would be suprised, some members, mainly staff, have heard rumors about supposed aganets monitoring this board. Im not talking so called "NWO agent" just CIA,etc, to be honest, i wouldn't be suprised

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
You would be suprised, some members, mainly staff, have heard rumors about supposed aganets monitoring this board. Im not talking so called "NWO agent" just CIA,etc, to be honest, i wouldn't be suprised

I know that a lot of those people come here in free time but my experience with the information gathering services from the USA and Germany is that they really don't bother about us

And CIA isn't allowed to operate within it's own country...sorry had to give that joke

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
*waves to the local spooks*

If there are local spooks, i don't mind them, haven't caused me any trouble

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yet

The chances are that the owners of this site have some kind of agreement with an agency of some sort, as it would not be inconceivable that something like what you have mentioned might happen. Also this site would be a great place to locate people who know too much or have guessed too much of the truth. I don�t suppose they would go round and assassinate you unless you was directly involved with the agency, just added to there list.

I could imagine somewhere they have a place where they can see literally everything in the world of the Internet. Secretive bloody lot they are.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a spy for the NWO probably shugo

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
well when certain people erase certain threads you have to wonder, is it a personal agenda, or are they working for a higher power?

NWO perhaps.

Deny ignorance indeed and all they do is show their own.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think it that if they monitor us (through persons, not Echelon), then it would be to ensure none of us talks about blowing up stuff, how to build a bomb, how he or she doesn't like Americans etc...

It would be logical to assume so, I mean, we are after all talking (often) about how the US government hides stuff from us, all the conspiracies etc...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
well when certain people erase certain threads you have to wonder, is it a personal agenda, or are they working for a higher power?

NWO perhaps.

interesting , I have come across a couple deleted threads with no apparent reason as to why ....

It reeks of conspiracy site propoganda IMO , and I have to question the reasons why information is kept from a group such as we are .

BOOO !! . Say what you want , express your feelings and thoughts , no one is watching .....

Oh yea , don't forget to vote . Big brother counts on us not stopping him/her . We are the pond dwellers in the big sea of politics . This site is based in England , propogated by the paranoia in the United States , and kept running by the objectional oppinions of the rest of the world .

I could not have asked for more !!

Loads of fun !!

Here for the serious $h8t myself , but won"t demeen anyones oppinion , 'cept for this thread .

Gotta run . lights outside , and the batteries are running low on the digi-cam .

check this link out if you are sure we aqre being censored :

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I reckon its weirdo he's always trying to convince people NWO doesn�t exist or that it would be a good idea. There was another member called bad kitty who came on once digging for info from other members. Notice weirdo - shugo both end in O could be the O in NWO.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by kode]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I bet any spooks reading this site are just as inquisitive as the rest of us about what's really going on. I'm sure they don't tell employees ALL the juicy stuff in the first week in the job!

Seriously though.. I'd agree monitoring is more likely to about spotting wanna-be terrorists rather than wanna-be Woodwards.

There are two senses in which we probably DO influence things though. One is as a "feedback" mechanism for gauging public opinion to various events. Sites like these give an indication of strength and direction of opinion, albeit of a less than typical group, which policy makers, spin doctors, and possibly other more shady organizations can use as they wish.

And secondly as a news source. All big stories start somewhere as a small story, and news organisations will look at these sites too for ideas and stories they won't find elsewhere. An important story, well researched and backed with verifiable facts, can go worldwide.

So personally, I'm not worried about the MIB's coming quite yet..(just so long as they don't go sneaking around my property with their pesky night-vision googles!!:lol

[edit on 21-6-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddtodd

Originally posted by rustiswordz

NWO perhaps.

interesting , I have come across a couple deleted threads with no apparent reason as to why ....

It reeks of conspiracy site propoganda IMO , and I have to question the reasons why information is kept from a group such as we are .

BOOO !! . Say what you want , express your feelings and thoughts , no one is watching .....

Oh yea , don't forget to vote . Big brother counts on us not stopping him/her . We are the pond dwellers in the big sea of politics . This site is based in England , propogated by the paranoia in the United States , and kept running by the objectional oppinions of the rest of the world .

I could not have asked for more !!

Loads of fun !!

Here for the serious $h8t myself , but won"t demeen anyones oppinion , 'cept for this thread .

Gotta run . lights outside , and the batteries are running low on the digi-cam .

check this link out if you are sure we aqre being censored :
Ironically , I cannot post a link to the anarchy site I tried to earlier . It was for informative purposes only , and to aleveate the stigma of big brother , ......now I am spooked , please pardon my earlier sarcasm .

Will try again however .

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
parazite2003.250free.com... Here it is !!!! Freedom of information at its' finest . Disclaimer : Don't be an idiot . do on to others as you would have them do unto you.....

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think its possible that someone from an agency of the govt, in their free time, might visit ATS, but surely not for any "offical" purpose.

Like what RX84 said, suppose that there WAS indeed some kind of conspiracy/cover-up. Most if not all the info regarding the situation would be locked up somewhere in some file that only a fraction of a percent of the governmeent would have access to. Now suppose that someone had caught wind of it because they witnessed it or suspect something based on more general implications.

How much would any person actually KNOW? Well, if they knew the whole thing they were most likely dealt with during the initial situation. Anyone else can be ignored. Why? Well, even if you did stumble upon the truth, you have no evidence. Period. Noone will listen to a nut-job spouting wacky ideas without any proof. Sure some will but nothing will come of merely word of mouth.

Second, you more than likely know only a piece of the whole thing. There are a thousand views on the roswell crash, even supposing that it really did happen, how many of those peopel have the full story? Probably none. And thus they can be debunked easily and called on a minor detail they dont have right.

Bottom line is to make a difference you need undeniable proof and need to have to WHOLE story as to be credible. The chances of this happening are so slim its not worth paying anyone to surf even the best sites such as ats.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i've got my all seeing eye of horus on you
! actually, i wouldn't discount the possibility of sleeper cell units on this website...but maybe i should peel off my eyelids

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
I think it that if they monitor us (through persons, not Echelon), then it would be to ensure none of us talks about blowing up stuff, how to build a bomb, how he or she doesn't like Americans etc...

RX83, exactly. Also, i think we are monitored just incase we plan to overthrow governments or any other form of resistance.
There is nothing wrong posting anti-nwo material or having online protests, but when you plan go out and buy a AK-47 and start shooting at suspected NWO agents, thats when the spooks get upset

[edit on 24-6-2004 by infinite]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join