It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture taken from a plane 02-23-02

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

If you look at the picture I provided of my old avatar, and compare with the picture in the OT, you will notice similarities around the edges of the “craft”. The edges are too crisp to be of an actual craft especially when you look at the foreground in the picture of the OT and the clouds, everything else in the picture is less crisp, and so should the “craft”, it is not which is why this IMHO is not a picture of an actual “craft”.

Could I be wrong, of course I could be, but I have been working with CGI incorporating into live photos for a long time, and it has all of the staples of a picture placed within another picture, most likely CGI into a live photo, based on what I know.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The only adjustments made are those I typed on the image itself. It is a BMP file, it's important not to use JPG because JPG compression creates image artifacts that can make an edited image seem real, or a real image seem edited. So what you are seeing is as untouched as possible - only Levels/contrast, Inversion, and color channel isolation have been used.

or

imgur.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Here is something I threw together just today using an updated old model I had. This is CGI just as I believe the photo in the OT is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bed8db12294.jpeg[/atsimg]

If I had more time I would have corrected the lighting better, and some finer details to look exactly like the photo you presented. But am on my break at work and it is all the time I had.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Now that really looks fake, your "ufo" doesn't look shiny at all and there are no raindrops on the window where it is positioned.
The picture that I posted looks very different.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As stated I did this in the short amount of time I had on my break at lunch, I did not have time to play with the lighting and to correct the minor issues.

My main point being that I managed to do this only in a short amount of time, with a couple of hours, I could easily make it look like the “ship” in the OT, and I am just a novice using an old program from the late 90’s.

If it was this easy for me with hardly any time at all, using an older program, just think of what could be accomplished using a newer program, and a little more time and effort put in.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Did anyone mention one of those iPhone app UFO things yet? Sorry I haven't been on here since my gremlin theory

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
Did anyone mention one of those iPhone app UFO things yet? Sorry I haven't been on here since my gremlin theory

PennKen2009.....

Here you go!

Would The iPhone UFO App Fool Members of ATS?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join