It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Office bans Bradford marches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

We in Britian do not require ill informed drunks skinheads and Nazis waddling around beating people who do not "conform". What we need, is for fascism , on every side, to be wiped out permanently. I hope the EDL and Antifa, have a really sweet meeting... dinner, a show, and then Antifa painting the town red.
In all seriousness, if Britain allows itself to be consumed by vigilante rascists charging around and by that I mean both the fundamentalist extremist muslims, and the EDL or any other rabble of total filth, then you can bet that when the rot sets in, and people start hacking the crap out of housing estates, BNP controled bars, extremist strongholds and similar outposts of hate ,leaving carved ruined sculptures of flesh all over the place, that it will not be a muslim with his hand on the hilt of the blade. The culprit will be the personification of what Britain was before institutionalised hate. Just another tribesman, trying to recreate his home, before it dissolves.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot

Originally posted by Parallex

Trying to prove that UAF are as violent as the EDL? Fail.

Funny how it was posted on a UAF affiliated forum, by a person who marches alongside the UAF members and the above post's threatening people and businesses in anyway linked to the EDL have never been criticised in anyway by the UAF, in fact all the UAF tried to do was hide them...

Spin it whichever way you like, you shot yourself in the foot there. Your own screen capture shows a radical islamist thug proclaiming that he wishes the UAF would get more violent and support him and his other thugs in physical violence against overhwleming physical violence from the EDL.

To our Dutch friend, I take it you are a Geert Wilders supporter? The shame....

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The problem here is that people come from outside Bradford, have a riot and leave the people from that town to, not only clear the mess up, but heal the wounds caused by certain extreme views.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.yorkshirepost.co.uk...

Text

I work in Bradford and everyone is very worried about this, even though the march has been banned. They are so worried, that the authorities are funding youth organisations to put on activities on that day in the outlying estates, to keep youth busy and out of the City Centre.

A colleague of mine has organised a day out of the City for youth, the 53 seater coach is being funded by the youth service through the council.

The majority of people in Bradford are good people who want peace and to live alongside their neighbours. Unfortunately there are a minority who are fanatics and enjoy whipping up trouble.

I will not be going anywhere near Bradford Centre on the day, because I believe there will still be trouble.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by easystreet

It's sad state of affairs isn't it? That the minority wish to practice their racism publicly, and cause disruption for the normal, good people of Bradford.

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

No, no-one can ban any marches.

the Home office has got it wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

No, no-one can ban any marches.

the Home office has got it wrong.

Normally, I'd agree with you cat.

But on this occaision, when it's obvious that allowing a free-moving march would incite violence and disruption to local residents, I think it's fair to ban it. Especially when it's being performed for no other reason other than to allow football hooligans to beat on ethnic minorities.

You have to remember - the protest hasn't been banned - it's supposed to be a static protest now. This is safer, just as viewable, and much more intelligent.

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Here is a suggestion - get the bikers.

They are great blokes and they CAN CONTROL ANYONE!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Here is a suggestion - get the bikers.

They are great blokes and they CAN CONTROL ANYONE!

Coming from a motorcycling-ish background, I completely know what you mean!!!

However, I'm not sure any of the EDL would be left alive.

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Bikers are gentle giants.

I know this for a fact.

They would not kill anyone - they would controll.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have no problems with any of the marches and/or protests from either or any side.. sometimes these things have to be brought out in the open to be seen for what they are, and dealt with.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The fact remains - it cannot be banned.

I don't know what is happening over there - but a march cannot be banned - by law.

So why does this woman think she can ban it?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by satnav_c-1

nooooooooooo crack on its our country we'll do as we please

Obviously NOT. The march has been banned. So can't do as we want. Read the article.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
EDL is new recistance force of the UK we need groups like this .. they are the only way of saving Europe from islamisation and global domination of the free world by radicale islamists and there facist cult like religion.

What the hell? Firstly you can not spell. Secondly, the EDL is not a resistance (notice spelling), its another group of numpties running round with out a clue of how to peacefully organize and carry out a protest or march.

IF these EDL people are out last line of defense against the Muslim as you say "they are they ONLY way of saving Europe"
then we are all screwed already. In order to save Europe we need a collective of smart, in the know and leading role models NOT a bunch of second rate hooligans with a combined set of qualifications totaling 2 GCSE's and a sh**ty and guilds in Hair dressing.

You make me laugh!!! Im not a fan of Muslims what so ever in fact my dislike is noted in previous post on this site. However having the EDL fight our battles is like trying to lose weight by eating only doughnuts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join