It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lunatic Fringe Strikes Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

My god just look at the way the MSM ignores and censors James!

video.foxnews.com...

He's also been featured on A&E's Paranormal State and BBC's "I Believe in UFOs" with Danny Dyer.

His claims of censorship are beyond silly, much like the "ufo video of the decade" being presented in his latest video.

Also, these claims of his about this censorship and disinformation campaign against him aren't new. Last October he sent out a press release about how disillusioned he was with the UFO community. I believe it's just a marketing strategy to keep up interest in his ranch.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

translation :

gilliand is miffed that the ATS crew & mr williams didnt fall at his [ gilliands ] feet and proclaim him the new messiah of UFOlogy

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
1.) Examiner "reporters" get paid per view. So, it is reasonable to assume they will say anything to garner a large audience. Since they don't know anything of value it appears they (Michael Salla, Alfred Webre, insert-snake-oil-here) go with the tried and true Weekly World News style of "information."

2.) To my very recent knowledge, Gilliland does not support Greer. He had him over to the ranch and it was a fiasco, from what I was told by a friend of his. (The mutual friend is not a name in ufology so I won't name him. There's your grain of salt.)

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
While we were at the ranch we saw a WONDERFUL display of SATELLITES, bugs and people on the mountain with flash lights.

I did see one "bizarre" object in the same piece of sky we were watching the satellites in but, as I said on "ATSLive" a few weeks ago, I've debunked my own sighting as having most likely been the USAF's X-38 space plane. Occams razor and all...

James Gilliland is a nice guy, he BELIEVES he is in tune (or something like that) with all sorts of extra(read as beyond human) "stuff" and mistakes mundane objects as the craft of these beings and or the beings themselves.

That's fine with me. A man can believe what ever he wants as far as I am concerned.

BUT...

When you want others to believe, and support your beliefs, you need to be able to convince them what they are seeing is what you say it is.

James fails at that in a huge way. His apparent response is to lie about what those who he tried to convince actually report about their visit with him.

I can tell you he talks like a "religious guru" when he speaks about these things, he considers himself a guru in tradition of "Rah" (or something like that) so I can understand why presents the way he does. It doesn't do his credibility much good when he's dealing with "real" investigators however.

You can rest assured that we went through ALL 120+ hours of video that Johnny captured up there over two weeks and presented EVERYTHING we could find. That was the whole point in our spending the money to do the investigation.

We were VERY hopeful we would catch something as yet unseen or unexplainable, but alas it wasn't so.

If I had to guess about it, I would bet business has slowed down at the ranch and he's trying to keep his name out there to keep the interest up. Too bad he resorts to lies and false accusations to do it. Too bad, but not surprising.

Springer...

[edit on 8-22-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I'm not ruling out the Examiner journalist attempting to get the site-clicks to his article either. He's unlucky I'm the one who made the thread...

Anyone else would have called the thread 'OMG!! ATS Attacked by Gillilands!!! (with VIDEO)"

I'd be front page with 100 comments and the Examiner guy taking his wife out for a meal.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I hope you are happy that some wife somewhere is going without a meal just now!

It was going to be the night they rekindled their love for each other. Now she's probably leave him.

Springer thanks for the update from the ranch and your candid description of how you felt the experience was.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Listen up folks Steven Greer has nothing to do with ECETI or James. They are not buddy buddy and are not working together and are not influencing each other. End Of Story.
All this talk of such things is rumors and fabrications of your own. You guys are the conspiracy theorists here. lol.

Springer seemed to provide a good reference to the ranch but from what I've seen there is more that johnny anonymous experienced that was left out. I went up there many many times, and I've counted 100 ufos or *ahem* 'satellites' in a 2 hour span, some of which were making turns and stopping completely and continuing. Then not to mention the power ups. and OH not to forget the GROUND UFOs I experienced. Such as the bright golden light that blasted me and my friend at 3 AM when we were out in the field having many experiences that night. That's just one of the things I saw/expereinced that is undeniable.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by orazio]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio
Listen up folks Steven Greer has nothing to do with ECETI or James. They are not buddy buddy and are not working together and are not influencing each other. End Of Story. All this talk of such things is rumors and fabrications of your own. You guys are the conspiracy theorists here. lol.

Whether they are friends or not is irrelevant. They are cut from the same huckster cloth.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have always wondered what the U.F.O community have tought of the ranch? I just can imaging Steven Greer with dollar signs in his eyes
behind a mountain with a remote control U.F.O just hoaxing everybody but then i seen this video nd now i dont know

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join