It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Isolated Man on the Planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yes, this man is important.

He is important because he has nothing to do with all the crap that people do.

He is important because he is holding out for his family.

This is so tragic, but I say to this man "you are a hero, and I wish you a long and happy life". Although I know he is not happy, because all of his people are gone.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I suppose one day there will be someone like him who is the very last of the human race.

Maybe he is the very last of the true human race. In a way we are all cyborgs now with the internet and cell phones and all. For him, this is Armageddon.

All his friends and family are dead and the only "people" in this world wear strange things, fly in strange objects...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Those are my thoughts too. Now, imagine if our powerful alien friends suddenly disclose big parts of their technology to us. Entire world would split in two conflicting factions, those for and those against this technology. Who do you think would end up like this guy's family?

Another hint for this scfi theme is that currently in this time and age, technology is not working for us, we're working for it. We are slaves to the elite thanks to our own technology. When they want to shut something down, like internet, then you know it's one piece of technology good for all mankind.

[edit on 21/8/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
catch some of the mothers that killed his tribe!

show him they got them or at least 1 or 2 and give them to him and walk away.

make that dudes day, i tell ya.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Somebody needs to go down there and DESTROY the loggers/developers who have destroyed this ancient tribe.

And no I'm not kidding AT ALL.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
Can you imagine how upset he would be if he found out that he's entitled to free food given to him and a free education given to him and free healthcare given to him and free housing given to him and...
[edit on 20-8-2010 by Kaiju]

Is it worth the freedom he is currently enjoying? Let's be real, he will discover things like war, politics, corruption, animal cruelty, destruction of eco-system, big polluting factories, religious divisions and injustice..how would he feel?

The ethics of it all are fascinating too. Would we even be justified in making him work according to our own laws? From his standpoint it would make as much sense as an alien race showing up tomorrow and handing Earth a citation for all of the interstellar laws we've broken that we've never even heard of. This person exists at an entirely different level, for better or worse. Some might say that he's one of the few who are truly free. If he gives up his isolation, he'd be forced to give that up too. Never having tasted his life I'll never know which is actually a bigger sacrifice.

If there's a such thing as an "authentic" human being, you can't help but wonder which of us is it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

Either you are a troll or you have a serious problem and it's not Christians or God. You really need to get help. That goes for anyone that thinks like this person. I suggest you read the book of Romans before showing further ignorance.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I didn't destroy anything of his. So don't say 'we'. That's like saying whites had slaves. Some caucasian's had slaves. But so did blacks and Arabs.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

I think you should wear that shoe. This person has never seen a phone, so no he would not react the same way. He isn't familiar with electricity, t.v or any of our invention's. He does not know what a record player is, what a light bulb is, etc. For you to call this person a retard only shows your immaturity and you better grow up.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300

Either you are a troll or you have a serious problem and it's not Christians or God. You really need to get help. That goes for anyone that thinks like this person. I suggest you read the book of Romans before showing further ignorance.

I think like TruthSeeker -- and I feel fine. I think it is the Christians like you who have the problem.

I remember about 40 years ago when I was in Texas (bible belt where they have "real Christians"). The macho Christian hunters (Deer, Ducks, turkey, bear, etc) had a sport they liked the most, but didn't talk that much about except with each other.

They would go to Brazil, go up on a helicopter, and hunt the Indians -- actually kill humans. The Brazilian government knew about it and ignored it.

These were the elders and deacons of the Church.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Not to help you derail the thread, but, why post that without any proof? Articles? Any proof at all? And I'm sorry a small group of men ruined Christianity for you. Reminds me of when a small group of mean white people cause a black person to become racist. So not to derail the thread, but you should at least edit your post to include a link to an article that proves what you are saying is true. Then we can comment on how, just maybe, this man's tribe was killed off by human-hunters.

Now back to the thread at hand. Part of me thinks this guy isn't the last of his tribe. Just because some of us fancy civilized people say he is, doesn't make it true. I'm more inclined to believe he may be an outcast of some sort from a tribe that still exists.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
Can you imagine how upset he would be if he found out that he's entitled to free food given to him and a free education given to him and free healthcare given to him and free housing given to him and...

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Kaiju]

He already has free food and housing, his education is his heritage, as for the rest of it I doubt he would need or want it.

Right now as far as I can tell, this Man has the most freedom of any Human on the Planet.

That would be pure heaven to me.

He is ruler of his own kingdom, never shall a person with so much freedom walk the Earth again I fear.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I am gonna have to applaud the Brazilian Gov as well
for leaving this guy alone and giving him a safe zone
for protection. However, with that being said, I'm
also pretty sure there is some big corporation
out there who has evil intentions toward him.
If he suddenly suicides himself, then there is
no need for the protection safe zone any more
and they can continue raping mother earth
in the Amazon. So sick that we as humans
have so little disregard for humanity.

And thanks to all who have responded to
this thread. It's folks like you that make
ATS worth coming back to

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300

I think like TruthSeeker -- and I feel fine. I think it is the Christians like you who have the problem.

I remember about 40 years ago when I was in Texas (bible belt where they have "real Christians"). The macho Christian hunters (Deer, Ducks, turkey, bear, etc) had a sport they liked the most, but didn't talk that much about except with each other.

They would go to Brazil, go up on a helicopter, and hunt the Indians -- actually kill humans. The Brazilian government knew about it and ignored it.

These were the elders and deacons of the Church.

For those who want to know WHO really killed this last tribesmens family, this is it. Christian Missionairies are responsible for the death of dozens of indigenious tribes and great cultures. Thanks Christianity, thanks.

And just so I am clear here, the church is part of the Illuminati, these morons "believe" they hold all the truths as they stole all the cultural texts from the tribes they killed off. All ceremonies and all other artifacts and texts are stored somewhere in the Vatican empire.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

You are RIGHT ON!

And the government of Brazil (all Christians) sat back, turned their heads, and watched the missionaries and farmer/ranchers kill the Indians, all in the name of Jesus.

Where there were thousands (perhaps millions), now there is one.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Christians like me? Suddenly you know the type of Christian I am? I don't hunt animal's and I sure would never hunt human's. I'm mostly Pacifist.

You don't have to be a Christian to murder people as history shows us.
Native tribes would murder each other, even sacrificing their own children to their gods and to the Muslim's that murder their own and 'sinners' to your common criminal. Murder is murder.
This thread has nothing to do with Christianity and I simply pointed that obvious troll ( look at the ID! ) to read Romans. Now, if you want to continue on in ignorance be my guest.

Just to add, if any of you think that those control things in Brazil are Christian, you are very wrong. A true Christian is one that adheres to the teachings of Jesus Christ. By their fruits you will know them. Don't blame Christianity for what men do while supposedly being Christian.

Don't forget, secular humanism is a religion too and plenty of wrong has been done by secular humanist's. So quit showing your ignorance and jump off the hate Christianity band wagon that so many stupid people prefer jumping on.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

You say "Christians like me".

That's the point. Why insist on having a label on you? There is nothing common between the types of Christians, except a lot of useless ritual. And most Christians I have known don’t follow the dogma they swear to.

But lots of terrible things are done in the name of a "Religion" -- Islam, the Jews, Christians ….

If there was a "Religion" which only had one belief -- as in "Be Kind and Fair", that would perhaps be OK. I know of no religion which isn't tied up in lots of hierocracy and stagnation.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
mods, can I get a lil help here
posters are completely derailing
this thread with a religious bashing.
It's completely irrelevant to the
OP. thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I really love how Christianity suddenly becomes the scapegoat anytime, anywhere a man breaks one of the ten commandments:

eg: Steal, Covet, Murder, Lie, or take a bribe...

That is the narrowest form of bigotry that a self-proclaimed 'enlightened' type can engage in....

It is completely OFF TOPIC, uselessly divisive and is a typical of one whom Christ Himself would call a 'hypocrite'

Get over it already. True religion is how you live your life. Everything I need to know about life I learned in kindergarten.. remember that?

The lesson taken from this lone remnant of his tribe ought to be harmonious living. Dontchathink?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
mods, can I get a lil help here
posters are completely derailing
this thread with a religious bashing.
It's completely irrelevant to the
OP. thanks

The main importance of the OP is to see that One Lone Man --- out of perhaps millions -- what caused the rest to disappear. Don't you understand that.

The killing of all these humans is the main story here. There is no derailing going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join