It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ambled gently down the mountaintop, transfigured...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
You can't deny that everyone experiences hopelessness in life, or the loss of old truths for newer ones during which the interim seems like an abyss. It is not all a conscious scientific exploration or a thought experiment, it's an experience, something one must endure.

Mystery can go either way. I suppose mine is now tending towards the negative arena. Not a fun place to play, wouldn't you agree?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by AProphet1233]

Sure, but point is, if you're looking for happyness in life, it would be the wrong way to go.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Life is not a cocktail party! -mick jagger-

You have been lied to since birth, and I really think it's just fine to embrace our not so pleasant reality as a negative thing. I get a little upset at those who won't admit our lives are a mess.

However, there is as much good, cool and fun on this rock as doom gloom, STD's and computer viruses.

Don't listen to me and don't let these happy people ruin your dark cloud!!! Just be carefull that you don't stay in it very long, as it can be bad for your health.

"I gave my children life, and for that I have joy, but the world they must live in makes joy the fight" -slappie- (on first half cup of joe)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join