It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right, I've had a few, and I can take you + yours...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is an open general conspiracies thread that hopes for those who think (even if after having a few brews) they can take on any conspiracy and win.

The purpose is for anyone to think that they can stand a point, take a pint and deal with it as a man should - extra points for getting home with a pizza or kebab.

So through them all in here, expect no namby-pamby moderation and just let them rif as they should be!!

I hope to see a whole wealth of Jordie, Jocks, Americanos, Frogs and elsewhad going on here - should be a tone of fun and a real easy way to open up what we thing are general conpiracies.

So here's have hey!

Give us yer best!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Achieve Through Substance

From the content of your OP, you may want to edit your Custom Title: Achieve Through Substance....Abuse

Now, isn't that better..? And BTW - I approve.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No, no, no, no. no....

I've figured that it isn't got to be at least something in someone's head - I wish it was as easy as just saying 'Big Mac' and supplying such to said person, I really do - but surely it's time to stand up and shout out something cleaner and purer than our fore fathers have been saying.

I mean we've been saying the same # for years now and surly at some point we've either gotta call quitz to the whole thing or at least accept that is who we actually are - a whole bunch or scum-sucking liars.

C'mon man - shout out for who you really are - let them know how you really feel!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What in the hell are you people babbling about?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

What in the hell are you people babbling about?

What the..?!!!!

Who do you think you are coming in here and asking logical questions..?

How dare you..!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OK, here is one:

Alcohol makes a man's Prostrate grow and his Penis shrink; thus the loss of braincells clashes from one head to another as the pint goes down. My guess it is why they say, "put a head on it".

At least this is the Conspiracy I heard since I am not a drinker I really cannot say. Perhaps the OP can attest or detest.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Not sure exactly what the braincells are doing other than burning out. Alcohol is the one substance that they have proven that the cells might even keep disappearing the next day too, depending on the amount drank the night before and the hangover.

I believe this to be true, as I and other people I know, have done much stupider things while drinking than while on any other substance

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
liquid attitude

the more tequila, the prettier the woman, and the uglier the men

i desire the women, even if they are not as purdy in the morn,

yet want to stomp the males.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
This is an open general conspiracies thread that hopes for those who think (even if after having a few brews) they can take on any conspiracy and win.

There ought to be a law against drinking and typing!

Honest to God, I think that some members of ATS should have to blow into a machine to test their limit before being allowed onto the internet!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ive been out and had a couple of small ones myself and i'm RIGHT up for a ROW ! So...... What we rowin about ? (thats arguing...for our Colonial friends)

[edit on 083131p://08America/Chicago20 by ProRipp]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Been there - done that! I no longer have conversations with those under the influence of alcohol. We will know your limit when your typing is slurred.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To lighten the mood: here's one to start.

The childhood nursery rhyme: Sing a Song of Sixpence; was actually developed to be a coded message used to recruit new Pirates without openly revealing the illegal venture. It's said that the infamous Pirate Blackbeard would pay a standard sum: a sixpence; which was very good money in the 1700's. He also promised his crew a canteen full of whiskey, called rye back in the day, hence the line: a pocket full of rye. Yes, that nursery rhyme you all sang as children used to be uttered by drunken, ruthless Pirates as a calling card to new members.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunrise
To lighten the mood: here's one to start.

The childhood nursery rhyme: Sing a Song of Sixpence; was actually developed to be a coded message used to recruit new Pirates without openly revealing the illegal venture. It's said that the infamous Pirate Blackbeard would pay a standard sum: a sixpence; which was very good money in the 1700's. He also promised his crew a canteen full of whiskey, called rye back in the day, hence the line: a pocket full of rye. Yes, that nursery rhyme you all sang as children used to be uttered by drunken, ruthless Pirates as a calling card to new members.

Christ I'm too pissed to read all that ! Whats the ROW about ? By the way sixpence is about 2 n arf pence in old money ? I remember when 2 n arf pence bought you a bag of crisps (potato chips for our colonial friends) AND I remember when all around here used to be fields you know !

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Quite right!!

This isn't a second line (because there was no first one to respond to).

-m0r

top topics

join