It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro from Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi Im a new member,an Id like to contribute something relevent,maybe many members may find of interest from Google Mars.
Seems I have to get 20 +posts or something up to get open privledge for upload some pics an datas.
This short collection of save as,from Google Mars is of a lesser covered area of Northern hemisphere towards polar region.but still coverage by HiRise later2008+ imagerery.
Shows collection of spherical domes interlinked an reflected sunlight off metallic structures.from approx 1.2klm.
I suppose you guys will just have to wait an see what i post later,when an if I can get the posts up?
May just post them all anyway to a more open platform an forum,elsewheres before the imagery gets pulled or corrupted by later?unknown..
Just like to get this Public an have independant review from other Google Mars Users.
an people willing to open their minds to what may be,an seen.
cheers! Rick

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hello rickove, welcome aboard! You might do an ats search to see if some of what you mention has already been put up, and if not, well there should be plenty of other imagery to check out.
Look forward to your input and have a great day

spec

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickove

Hiya Rickove, I'm not sure if ATS has passed its quota this year for Aussies? The place is crawling with them...

I keep a few in my friends list so I know what they're up to. Better safe than sorry.

Save your images to your hard drive in case you lose track of the site-pages you found them in. It's OK for Richard Hoagland to claim NASA wiped his hard drive, but it's no excuse for the rest of us.

20 posts is nothing. Start writing your thread/OP and you'll be posting it in a couple of days at most.

Catch u later

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickove

Hey

The amount of aussies joining up (considering our small population size) gives me real hope for this country. It seems that per capita we're one of the most aware countries in the world. For example I was playing around with some cospiracy terms on google trends the other day and aus keeps popping up the top.

Ill keep an eye out for ya picks when they come up. All the best.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rickove

G'day rickove!

It's nice to see another Aussie!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Welcome, my name is Ryan but you can call me whatever you please.

I'd like to thank you for making a difference.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rickove

Hey there and welcome to ATS ... enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Woody

top topics

join