It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Moves to Abu Dhabi, Records Say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
im not sure if this is the right place to post this ,and if its not please mods take it where it deserve to be.

i got this information just now from an arabic forum and i thought why not share it with every body here.

Blackwater Founder Moves to Abu Dhabi, Records Say

WASHINGTON — Erik Prince, whose company, Blackwater Worldwide, is for sale and whose former top managers are facing criminal charges, has left the United States and moved to Abu Dhabi, according to court documents.

the article continues

Mr. Prince, a former member of the Navy Seals and an heir to a Michigan auto parts fortune, left the country after a series of civil lawsuits, criminal charges and Congressional investigations singled out Blackwater or its former executives and other personnel. His company, now called Xe Services, has collected hundreds of millions of dollars from the United States government since 2001.

now im not sure if he is still convicted or not , but does that mean that my country is the next mexico, i mean people like this can just change their company's name and have another life in another one ? is it that easy?

one of the guys in that forum claims that UAE and USA did not sign any treaty regarding the exchange of criminals
is that even true?

www.nytimes.com...

www.thenation.com...

just wanted to mention that this is a three days old news

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

one of the guys in that forum claims that UAE and USA did not sign any treaty regarding the exchange of criminals
is that even true?

According to the footnotes in Title 18 of the U S Code, Section 3181, the U S has no extradition treaty with the United Arab Emirates. The UAE would be a little bit of a strange place for a crusading Christian zealot like him to go, though.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

i agree with you , but dont you think that its the best place for him to start new problems between the UAE and IRAN , i mean with his experience he could orchestrate a terrorist attack on our land and then every body will blame IRAN for it , dont you think so? or is it just me reading too much conspiracy theories ?

new topics

join