It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Users will have to change names to escape 'cyber past' warns Google's Eric Schmidt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ditch your facebook and my space accounts etc if you want any privacy left, and do this now!!

I just wanted to throw this out as a small friendly warning to people who are still on social networking sites like Facebook etc with their full identities and with personal photos of themselves tagged to their names, to:

Read This - Realise & Understand The Implications - Think! - Then Untag Yourself!

Young will have to change names to escape 'cyber past' warns Google's Eric Schmidt

The private lives of young people are now so well documented on the internet that many will have to change their names on reaching adulthood, Google’s CEO has claimed.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.pcadvisor.co.uk...

Eric Schmidt suggested that young people should be entitled to change their identity to escape their misspent youth, which is now recorded in excruciating detail on social networking sites such as Facebook.

"I don't believe society understands what happens when everything is available, knowable and recorded by everyone all the time," Mr Schmidt told the Wall Street Journal.

I think this was very interesting words from Google’s CEO Eric Schmidt today if you consider what is happening behind the curtains with 'Net Neutrality' and the recent discussions between Google and Verizon etc.

Facebook users will be forced to change their names to escape cyber past, says Google boss

Eric Schmidt said the enormous quantity of detail left online by young users could come back to haunt them when they apply for jobs in future.

‘I don’t believe society understands what happens when everything is available, knowable and recorded by everyone all the time,’ he told the Wall Street Journal.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This guy and other in the business knows that the totalitarian surveillance state is already here to stay forever - and he knows how this tool COULD be used by pesky Fascistoid Governments & Private Corporations or in the wrong hands - and how dangerous this information can be in a corporate society.

Google chief warns on social networking dangers

"I don't believe society understands what happens when everything is available, knowable and recorded by everyone all the time," he said. "I mean we really have to think about these things as a society. I'm not even talking about the really terrible stuff, terrorism and access to evil things."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Some clever computer security expert once said: Facebook is like an ugly tattoo that you can't remove.

Please! UNTAG YOURSELF!

This is some additional good points from another article in the same newspaper about privacy online:

Ten ways to protect your privacy online

Facebook, Google, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, Habbo, the proliferation of social networking means people are making more information about themselves accessible to strangers than ever before.

As attitudes to privacy are starting to change, here is a short list of some ways you can protect your privacy online:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So he and others are actually warning us right here and now : UNTAG YOURSELF! before it's too late!

5) untag yourself - social networking sites allow other people to "tag" photos of you but you have the opportunity to remove it, which is sometimes wise. So pay attention when you are prompted to do such things.

So why am I nagging and spamming in several threads about Augmented ID and Facial Recognation once again?

THINK!! - then connect the dots yourself!

TAT Augmented ID - Augmented Reality With Face Recognition Algorithms & Software.

This is similar to what the police and military are already using with CCTV cameras etc - but now there's also civilian applications from private corporations available.

These are the more "harmless applications" that is already available now on the market - but Google and others will probably take this concept a notch higher.

And I know from inside sources in the Swedish Telecom Industry that several private companies are now working with creating enormous databases and the second generation of Facial Recognition Algorithms & Softwares which maybe are not so harmless since they can scan the whole net for information "tagged" to your face - without you knowing anything about it!

That means that I can point a cell phone camera at any gorgeous person on the street and get his or her personal information which is 'tagged' to his/her face in seconds.

Stalking 2.0 - Hello!

Video from 'Polar Rose' in Sweden about TAT Augmented ID - Recognizr

TAT Augmented ID utilizes the clever Flickr face recognition tech from the guys at Polar Rose to recognize a face and surround them with their social networking profiles from sites like Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm.

info.polarrose.com...

www.polarrose.com...

OKEY! it's perhaps more difficult to escape the huge growing numbers of public CCTV's where the government maybe already have your photo from your driving licence or passport so they can track you and follow you with Facial Recognition anywhere - but why should you sign away your rights to your photo to a private company for free?

These private companies and their huge databases will be acting as Government private contractors in the future and sell all your personal information with photos to some futuristic Gestapo Governmental agency, so they can track & hunt you down!

Internet Neutrality? there is no more privacy!

So why are you making it easier for the Corporations and are giving them your photo and personal information away to their databases for free?

This is already a threat to your personal freedom and don't get me started on how bad this can be for you in the future in a more Fascistoid society which will be totally owned & ruled by the Corporations.

I wonder how clever their AI bot is by now? It has been reading a lot of knowledge from all those books and Information they have scanned into the machine already!

"I don't believe society understands what happens when everything is available, knowable and recorded by everyone all the time," Mr Schmidt told the Wall Street Journal.

How true! truer words can't not be found - the sheeple in our societies don't understand the implications of this, they buy the CCTV "it's only for crime-fighting" arguments from the corrupt politicians hook lies and sinker without any further thoughts and considerations.

Surveillance Cameras Win Broad Support

Crime-fighting beats privacy in public places: Americans, by nearly a 3-to-1 margin, support the increased use of surveillance cameras — a measure decried by some civil libertarians, but credited in London with helping to catch a variety of perpetrators since the early 1990s.

Given the chief arguments, pro and con — a way to help solve crimes vs. too much of a government intrusion on privacy — it isn't close: 71 percent of Americans favor the increased use of surveillance cameras, while 25 percent oppose it.

abcnews.go.com...

London's surveillance network, known as the "Ring of Steel," is said to have aided in the capture of suspects, including those accused of a pair of attempted car bombings in June.

A similar system is coming to New York City, which plans 100 new surveillance cameras in downtown Manhattan by year's end and 3,000 — public and private — by 2010. Chicago and Baltimore plan expanded surveillance systems as well.

Some videos related to The Biometric Control & Surveillance grid:

Smart Nano Dust - The military is already using Smart Dust for surveillance, tracking & Intelligence purposes!

Smart Dust is already in our environment!

The biometric control grid

Related to all of this is also surveillance systems such as the 3D Surveillance Grids etc

DARPA’s iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid

Google Video Link

This video was made using all government/military quotes and imagery.

Earlier "Must Read" material with important links about the implications of this coming technological surveillance state in a much wider perspective:

Enormous important threads from member IgnoranceIsntBlisss with important links related to all of this:

Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AGI Manhattan Project v2.0: COMPLETE

ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

GOOGLE GODzilla (not so far off parody video) with links:

This is also related to the recent discussions about Net Neutrality, and this thread by Misoar:

This is the last warning!

So don't cry later when the Corporatists says: All Your Base Are Belong To Us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eae19227b2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Disclaimer: I did not create this thread just to annoy you nor to make you more paranoid!

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Facebook users will finish their transition into complete robots before that ever happens.

Happy smiling robots with great networks.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can you say FEAR and DOOM?

Grow up.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
man is inevitably and inexorably evolving with the machine.
facebook et al. are a double-edged sword. it can not only be used to profile the little guy, but can also be used to spread information quickly among like-minded people.
i used to try really hard to stay anonymous on the net, but, now, i realise there is no hiding. mind you, i shudder when facebook says things like, "give the password to your email, and we can find all your friends. in order to load images we need complete access to your computer"
limiting their access to your other accounts and passwords is a small thing to stymie the "watchers" a wee bit, anyway. not using your real name is (obviously) good, too.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

The grid is coming and its pretty much inevitable. You can either lose your technophobic paranoia or decide to abstain from the system (though that will only protect you for so long).

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yepp! the trend is clear! there's no escape! - and if you're smart, untag now!

Here's another software from Israel:

In today's PC ADVISOR we can read:

Facial scanning software to go public

A new program scans a face and then trawls the web for photographs of that person is to be made publicly available. The software, which was developed by Israel-based Face.com, is thought to be correct 90 percent of the time and is already being used by 5,000 developers, although the reasons they were using the software was not disclosed.

www.pcadvisor.co.uk...

Yeah! better not disclose those reasons eh!

"You can basically search for people in any photo. You could search for family members on Flickr, in newspapers, or in videos on YouTube," Face.com's CEO Gil Hirsch, told the Sunday Times.

Well, I didn't actually know they could scan You Tube videos as well, that is amazing - but the intelligent one should listen to Google's CEO and others who are warning us right now - untag yourself! and do it now!

Until now, similar software has only been available to government organisations such as the UK Border Agency or those developing social networks.

Yeah! and soon at the Gestapo near you, in every man's home and Internet stalking 2.0 will begin!

However, privacy campaigners including Simon Davies, director of Privacy International, have raised concerns over the software.

"I think this will make many people very uneasy. The regulators have been hugely behind the curve of protecting people's privacy on the internet. We need to push for much tighter international rules."

Yeah! exactly as Google's Eric schmidt said with more eloquence:

The society have absolutely no clue what is happening behind the curtain right now - Nazi Germany will look like a 'fart in space' in comparison to the surveillance networks which the Elites are cooking up for us now.

And soon they will try to implement them for the first time - resistance is needed to fight these dark evil powers.

The public need to wake up so we can join together and create a public opinion against them - the elite really hates when a big united public opinion thwart and delay their plans.

I have seen that happen up close many times before!

And that is our only option! otherwise they just implement this quietly behind our back without any resistance, that's their modus operandi - working in the dark quietly, but not be seen! - they hate public attention!

Internet Neutrality, Internet Privacy and Common Sense is the most important political questions in the year of 2010 - fight by any means possible against the pesky fascist corportists controllers before it is too late!

If we give our quiet consent to them to start implementing this - I'ts game over - no respawns! finito! kaput!

The general public really need to wake up NOW!! in more ways than one!

Untag Yourself!

Vive la révolution d'internet! - Vive la résistance! - Vive l'Internet libre!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Now this is my type of crazy.

Actual bona fide advise that will protect people from the corrupt corporations.

Star, flagged, sent to friends because this is the type of education we actually need on the web.

It won't just stop at kids and/or their chance at an education or employment.

Insurance companies, hospitals, governments and anyone who can benefit from this volunteered information will us it to their advantage and it will be to your disadvantage.

Super thread. I wish it could be sent out in the newsletter to all members are proof of a real conspiracy that will have knock on effects for everyone we know.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

The grid is coming and its pretty much inevitable. You can either lose your technophobic paranoia or decide to abstain from the system (though that will only protect you for so long).

No! I refuse to be sedated and zombie-like, like many others are.

And I won't shut up about it!

Nothing is inevitable, join the resistance!

Representatives for Net Neutrality are actively working as we speak as official members of the European Parliament - and the support is growing in all of the political groups there in Brussels - more and more people from the different political groups are coming to the information meetings than anyone could have thought and anticipated from the beginning.

So the fight is very much alive!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR NET NEUTRALITY & NET PRIVACY?

And if you had any correct intelligence about this development to your disposal, you would know that this has NOT anything to do with technophobic paranoia at all!

In fact! au contraire mon ami, many people who are politically and activley involved in the fight for Internet Neutrality and are fighting this good fight against these recent developments, are actually technology lovers among the many talented and gifted people of the Information Tech Industry!

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Now this is my type of crazy.

Actual bona fide advise that will protect people from the corrupt corporations.

Star, flagged, sent to friends because this is the type of education we actually need on the web.

It won't just stop at kids and/or their chance at an education or employment.

Insurance companies, hospitals, governments and anyone who can benefit from this volunteered information will us it to their advantage and it will be to your disadvantage.

Super thread. I wish it could be sent out in the newsletter to all members are proof of a real conspiracy that will have knock on effects for everyone we know.

-m0r

Many thanks for the kind words my friend!

I'm so happy that you understand the seriousness of this developments!

This thread is not about to spread paranoia or fear!

This thread is about important information which many members should know about for their own personal security and safety.

I hope someone bumps this thread later!

Thanks mate!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have both a Myspace and FB account. I keep mine set to private in all ways. I dont care if my photo is tagged, I am not doing anything in the photos to worry about it. I don't post personal stuff online either. I use my accounts to keep in touch with family and friends and my bf overseas. If I didnt' have FB it would make it harder to stay in touch.

This information is interesting and I will pass it along though. Personally I am not worried about anything coming back to haunt me on either account. I don't post anything worth worrying about. I also keep them private and only add those I know.

Many people on these sites dont care or have no idea how the sites work and use your information. I had to go in and deactivate that damn places feature on FB. I posted a link on my FB and nobody even knew about it til I said something. I just think others dont care and think nothing of it. I know what these sites do and I choose to keep my accounts.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Honestly how long would one stand out being tagged in any picture when there are literally millions, possibly billions of others who are also tagged in the same types of pictures as well?

I don't agree that this will lead to people being discriminated against - based upon the information available in cyberspace. If anything I see this working in absolutely the reverse - actually forcing employers to be more accepting and less judgmental about peoples private lives. Once you've had to disqualify your umteenth-hundredth applicant based upon the fact that they're tagged in a few indiscreet "party night out" pics your standards for qualification would have to change.

So do your part to protect all of us - go out, party, and TAG those pictures!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
here's some more important information from a batch of articles:

New Facebook feature raises more privacy concerns

By Stephanie Goldberg - August 19, 2010

A user on Facebook's blog wrote, "I'm upset that this was enabled by default -- especially for people who are victims of stalking and harassment, it could be potentially dangerous if their location was broadcast to the world. Please change it so that this feature (especially the ability of your friends to indicate your location) is turned off."

CNN Tech

Places check-in service lets Facebook know where you are - 5 things to know

Facebook has brought the geo-tracking phemomenon to the masses. But there are pitfalls.

And, even if you're not on Facebook, there are some things you need to know about the new check-in service: Places to protect your privacy

article from freep.com - written by Mark W Smith

Facebook Places Privacy Falls Short: Non-Authorized Check-Ins by Friends are Visible

By Michael Zimmer - 20 August 2010

Facebook has finally launched its location-based service: Places. Places allows Facebook users to “check in” wherever they are (or pretend to be) using a mobile device, and let’s their friends know where they are at the moment - But as I’ve played around with the service, I’ve uncovered a problem with Facebook’s assertion that “no one can be checked in to a location without their explicit permission.”

This is funny: "In fact, she wasn’t even at the liquor store at all."

So, where does this leave us? My wife has not authorized me (or anyone) to check her into places. She doesn’t use the service. In fact, she wasn’t even at the liquor store at all.

michaelzimmer.org...

Face recognition software raises privacy concerns

Face.com software can be used to build up a profile of someone from just one photograph - By Jonathan Harwood AUGUST 23, 2010

According to a Sunday Times report, one journalist who tested the software uncovered "a slew of unseen and untagged pictures taken by distant friends over several years, triggering forgotten memories of holidays, parties and university life. It also produced a catalogue of pictures of each friend - amounting to an intimate photographic diary of their lives."

The First Post

Julian Baggini: Google's chief says privacy is dying. But does the Facebook generation care?

Google boss Eric Schmidt warned this week that when they grow up, many young people are going to want to change their names, so desperate will they be to dissociate themselves from the trail of personal revelations they are casually leaving behind them on the web. It is ironic that the same digital culture that is accused of shortening attention spans is keeping our past selves alive and present for much longer than the analogue, biological world ever could

www.independent.co.uk... ml

Legacy of Nazi era, Cold War make privacy-obsessed Germans wary of Google Street View

By Melissa Eddy

Under strong government pressure, the Internet giant made Germany the only country where people can request to have images of their homes deleted from the project before it goes online in November, along with other concessions.

"There is a fear of becoming a 'See-through Citizen' in a totalitarian surveillance state," said Jesko Kaltenbaek, a professor of psychology at Berlin's Freie University.

Canadian Press - Google

"Both under the Nazis and in the former East Germany, the exact knowledge of citizens' lives served as a decisive instrument of power for government leaders."

Yeah! If anybody should know about these dangers, it surely would be a German citizen thanks to our European history.

And unfortunately I don't even think that the American are able to see these signs clearly and grasp what all of this is about - since they don't have this experience in their recent minds.

They never went through the totalitarian survaillence state before in their lives so therefore, the alarm bells are not ringing in their heads in the same way it would in a European head for an example.

When you're are trying to explain this coming survaillence state to an average American, they just shake their heads and say that this is just some silly conspiracy talk - "Nah! this is just technological progress they say - you guys are just jealous that these corporations who are developing and are implementing these software programs and systems are American!"

No God damn it! I can assure you that we are not jealous a bit - but most of us have it in our genetics to see the worrying signs of a coming totalitarian survaillance state.

And we can see that all these implementations and softwares systems have all the charactaristics of GESTAPO's wet dream because our grand-parents can see the same developments now as they did in the early 1930's and as they did in the Eastern Germany with STASI during the 1950's and 60's.

So that is the main difference between Americans and Europeans as I see it now - in the way they are analysing this coming Survaillance state.

So who has the better judgement to judge this?

Many of the people WHO actually lived in such states and under such regimes, or had relatives who did - and where the experiences & memories are still fresh in the society and is often discussed and passed on to the younger generations as education from the grand-parents as a waring to us, so we can see the signs when such days are coming.

Or the Americans masses and their families who has lived at least 100 years in America and never saw up close or lived in the totalitarian survaillance states of Europe?

OKEY! before someone jump me with all kinds of things, I want to make a disclaimer:

The text above is exaggerated as an example to make a point!

I know very well, that many of the masses (especially the MTV/ipod geration) here in Europe are equally brainwashed in the same way as I know that NOT ALL Americans are ignorant about these developments.

And I know that America has a lot of people who actually lived under these survaillance regimes in Europe, but are now living in America.

And I know that America helped Europe to crush many of these earlier survaillence states and regimes.

But I also see that America now are doing exactly the same thing these totalitarian survaillence regimes did in Europe not long time ago. Which America helped to dismantle. It's like they just like they packed up their system and moved it to America and is now running it from there instead.

And the people are none the wiser!

"What most Americans believe to be 'Public Opinion' is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public." - Canadian writer Ken Adachi

And even we see the same developments here with the EU etc etc.

Let's face the reality here folks - they are now trying once again to implement Fascism and the totalitarian survaillence states - but this time both in Europe and in America at the same time.

Since Bush signed the TEC - (Transatlantic Economic Council) agreement with Angela Merkel and EU Commission President José Manuel Barroso 2007 to meet economic partnership objectives and harmonize regulations.

www.eurunion.org...

Pdf from the initial greement

"We seek to strengthen transatlantic economic integration, with the goal of improving competitiveness and the lives of our people."

www.state.gov...

Bush OKs 'integration' with European Union - Congress never asked
about new obligation

President Bush signed an agreement creating a "permanent body" that commits the U.S. to "deeper transatlantic economic integration," without ratification by the Senate as a treaty or passage by Congress as a law.

Source

Transatlantic Economic Council meets in Brussels

U.S. Ambassador to the EU addressed the European Financial Services Conference in Brussels - this guy is a puppet for the Elite Banking Cartel and he is defending the bailouts and the injection of taxpayer monies into the bankster's banking system - the usual crappy political rhetorics - but you have to listen between the lines and have the fore knowledge to actually understand what these guys are about to do soon.

Some says the deadline of the Bilderberg/Trilateralist/CFR's main objectives and goals is 2015 - One Regulatory Entity/System - Total Economic Integration of the US & EU Economies - One Common Market - The WHO as the Global Department of Health.

For them being able to implement all of this - they also need a new strong survaillence system.

Just take a look on the recent ACTA agreement, it's just the beginning!

Strong transatlantic partnership YES! a totalitarian Fascist survaillence system NO!

We can see the signs once again! can you?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Untag yourself?

You do know that Facebook keeps anything, and everything associated with you and your account indefinitely? It really doesn't matter if you untag yourself from all your embarrassing photos, those photos are still associated with your account and can re-emerge. Like you said, look at face.com, that is the epitomization of surveillance society.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
All this talk about evolving with machines is getting me frisky.
I wanna be combined with a Mortal Kombat Arcade machine.

Yea...

Also, am I very lucky to have never created a facebook/myspace
account?

But I use google chrome so It probably doesn't matter.
They probably analyze my search log, and from that build an idea of who I am, and what my values are.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Untag yourself?

You do know that Facebook keeps anything, and everything associated with you and your account indefinitely? It really doesn't matter if you untag yourself from all your embarrassing photos, those photos are still associated with your account and can re-emerge. Like you said, look at face.com, that is the epitomization of surveillance society.

Yeah I could've expressed that wrong in the OP - but my warning was more of a general warning and not soley directed toward Facebook and Facebook user, but more towards social networking sites in general.

But I agree! current facbook users with an account are unfortunately pretty much toast already!

Social networking sites often allow other people to "tag" photos of you but you have the opportunity to remove it, which is sometimes wise considering coming possible developments.

So the conclusion must be to untag everything "photo-wise" that is possible to connect your persona with your personal information.

But I don't really know if that will actually make any real differences at all in the long run?

The less you can make your personal information available to the pesky fascistoid Corporations so that they can compile it into a commodity and trade it - the better.

And I'm actually happy that I never joined FB or similar - you won't find one photo of me unless my friends posted some old group photo "tagged" with my name somewhere.

But I have seriously warned them from doing so!

(First they thought I was totally crazy but now they understand and agree)

I have a driving licence photo, passport and photo from my military service - those 3 places (probably more?) is all I know of - and they belong to the Government.

The less you give away personal information to huge corporate data-bases, the better - because it will hopefully delay their plans long enough so at least some resistence can be mobilized and come out in the public attention and be discussed through the European Parliament and other places which actually is happening right now.

Politicians in the different political groups in the European Pairlamenet are actually coming to the information meetings in Brussels about Net Neutrality, Net Privacy etc in huge numbers - people and politicians are waking up very slowly to the Corporations plan.

Every step taken counts - even if it's only small baby steps as it is now in the beginning.

This is one of my scenarios and theories of what I personally think is going to happen in our near future:

Today, much of your personal information and photos are maybe spread out between two handful of different private corporations where each corporation has its own data-bases to collect and compile the personal information.

(And these guys often participate at the Corporate Bilderberger meetings and knows the Corporate Elite's plan about the coming survaillence society so they also know that their compiled data in the end will have a high price - that's whay they're compiling it now)

First, in a few years we will se some smaller fusions between smaller information companies and some other companies will clearly be bought by the bigger companies as Facebook and Google with the Banking Cartel backing them financially.

(Google is building the first real AI super-computer right now with Nasa and Darpa)

Just before they will implement the "Surveillance Society" 2.0 for real - the Elite Cartel only need to buy or be in joint venture with the biggest corporations because their market agents has done the job for them already.

All the mergers and fusions of information companies is already done by that time, so they only need the Beasts.

The beasts has by then already compiled much of the personal information in files and catalouges for each person from all the company mergers & fusions.

At the same time, the same modus operandi in the dark, will happen with the personal information from the Elite's other Insurance - Banking -Health Care Industries etc.

And if the Fascist Corporations will win the NWO unchecked, they will also include all personal information from the Government into these AI searchable super data-bases.

All this information will then be stored in new super-computer parks with AI computer who can make your complete file which can be flagged, accessible and analysed in seconds.

Your whereabouts analysed through AI CCTV's and your behaviour patterns into the AI super-computers - are just you a risk to the New Order?

And when that's happening - it's too late - the Corporations have won - Facism 2.0 here we come!

And when that's happening - it's too late for the people of this world to have a say in all of this if they do this behind our backs without genuine real public opinion from an awake people who are awake politically can hinder SOME of this developments and weaken the Corporation's power.

These Elite Corporations only have power because we give it to them, and contrary to popular belief, the people could actually have power, but they need to be politically awake - and we must have a united front against this development so we can influence the process to also benefit the people and not only the entities of the Corporations who will make the New World Order totally Fascist if they will go on unchecked without any resistance.

And trust me they will, it's in the nature of these Corporations.

That's why people really need to wake up NOW and understand that the Corporations are sedating them with useless stuff, bread and circuses to keep them sedated so they can implement this without any resistance.

The Elites need this surveillance system to implement in the end, their new world order Utopia.

And I believe they will have their New World Order Utopia “Whether we like it or not."

Unless there will be a violent worldwide revolution and strong united resistance?

But people can't even agree here on ATS, so I don't know how well that would work out!

And the other problem is that the Americans probably need to start this worldwide revolution because they have most guns, and the rest of the world could then get the courage to follow - but how the hell would that happen since most Americans are too busy fighting eachother in something that almost could be described as a civil war?

It doesn't look good - I think we're toast!

There are two kinds of Elites

One Elite is political and the other Elite is the Corporations.

And they have roughly equally much power in this process, because the Banking Cartel is the puppet-master who gives equal power to the two at least up til now.

And if we are awake, it is my belif that we can actually influence the process so that the Fascisitoid Corporations can be at least more controlled by the political elite and us the people.

Because if the Corporation take over in a 'coup d'état' in this NWO process we're pretty much toast to their Fascism 2.0 and we will only have raw unpolished Corporate Fascism without any other public influences.

So it's actually Pest or Cholera - pick your poison.

Do we prefer to wake up to face the reality and pick a hybrid of Social Democratic Socialism and Facism as the New World Order - where at least you have some saying and can influence the policies of the NWO in some goofy regional committees of the world regions?

OR

Do we prefer do be asleep and let the Corporations take full control with full blown new Facism 2.0 where you have absolutely no influence, and that all the decisions of the NWO will be made by a small Corporate Junta without any public interference at all?

I know that the choice will be easy to make for me at least - I pick the hybrid.

Much because of the stories from my grand-parents about full blown hard core Facism which they experienced once.

And much because I have actually lived in a complete Social Democratic society which probably would be paradise in comparison from what I heard from my grand-parents stories about full blown Corporate Facism/Nazism.

Oh man! I'm so sorry for this insane long-winded rant!

So which poison do you pick?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So does this mean I should change my ID beofre becoming a fan of ATS on facebook

[edit on 24-8-2010 by nickrick]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If this future upsets you, then it comes down to a war against what seems inevitable. People on this site seems to focus on political parties and government agencies, but those are the public dunk-tank clowns that have been put out to take the heat for the people who are really pushing this stuff. If you want to really get the attention of these people, you need to hit them where they're vulnerable, and where it'll be obvious why you're hitting them.

The real war needs to be fought against the middle management of defense contractors. People who are vital to the survival of those companies, but not valuable enough to spend big money on protecting. Evaporating that management layer (and evaporating the replacements as they get hired) will cripple the capacity of these companies. Even better if that layer has been outsourced, since India and other places that get these jobs have terrible security infrastructures for middle tier workers. The word will sweep through the investment community to lay off these targeted firms' stocks, and death will be forthcoming.

Also, taking down the diversified product chain of these large global companies. Titan Corporation owns several dozen companies that make consumer products and retail companies that sell them. Crater those companies through massive boycotts and Titan's ability to survive becomes questionable. Make it clear that those subsidiaries died because of Titan, and Titan's survival becomes a liability to all other large defense companies. Death follows quickly.

This war - if it is to be waged - needs to be waged against the right enemy, and on a battlefield that the public CAN win on. Not on the battlefield that Titan - or Raytheon - can win on. These defense firms are the weapons of the global corporate elite, and the way that they will impose this future on Earth's humanity. Always attack a chain at its weakest link. That weakest link is the fact that these defense companies are all publicly traded, and that Wall Street is psychopathic and pathologically responds to threats like a herd of terrified sheep. Destroy the safety of these strategic implementation companies as investments, and they can't last a year. Then watch things tumble from there.

It's not easy, but it is doable. Just never forget where the open underbelly is located. It's on Wall Street.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by NorEaster]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
As soon as you make your FB account you agree to have ALL your data and personal information 'tranferred' to the US - you're basically signing away your God given and legal rights over your own 'Persona' to a CIA funded private Corporation, voluntarily.

Think about that for a second, imagine the implications of this in a Court of Law process.

A foreign sovereign national is basically signing away his 'rights' and 'Persona' to the US Legal Jurisdiction.

So does this means that they can basically kidnap me anywhere in the world and 'transfer' my 'Persona' on a rendition flight to the US Court system & Jurisdiction, legally?

Would this mean according to Contract Law which I voluntarily signed to join FB - that if I as an EU citizen commit a 'crime' in the EU or on the Net which is against the Law in the US - my 'Persona' can legally be 'transferred' to the US Court system and US Jurisdiction - even if this so called 'crime' is not illegal and punishable in the EU Legal System & Jurisdiction?

So these jackals can basically pick me up anywhere in the world for whatever reason, legally - and my Government can't really do much about it since I voluntarily of my own free will requested to STAND under US Jurisdiction and US Laws in the digital contract agreement!

Just frakking mindblowing! - smart evil conniving corporate-lawyer bastards!

And not only you are affected, many people around you in real life who are connected with your 'persona' could probably be affected as well by something similar which I would like to describe as a digital version of the "transferred intent" doctrine.

If this is correct and true, it's just frakking unbelievable!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

A contract is a contract is a contract.

However having said that in the case of renditions, there are superseding contracts regarding the treaties between say the United States and Sweden. If existing treaties allow for the actual rendition of citizens of one State to the next, then yes the contract you sign with a quasi-official owned corporation may come in to play.

However even in a case where treaties between States allow for rendition, it typically requires some burden of proof be met before the custodial State will grant rights of custody to the non-custodial state over the individual.

For instance the United States specifically the State of California was unable to secure Roman Polanski from Switzerland earlier this year in a requested fugitive extradition for failing to establish its prima fascia case as specified between the treaties of the two nations.

Polanski who is an Academy Award winning motion picture director whose former pregnant wife Sharon Tate was murdered by the Charlie Manson Family in one of the most famous murder cases ever, has been a fugitive from California Justice for 26 years after fleeing California to avoid sentencing regarding having unlawful sex with a minor to which he pled guilty too 26 years ago.

He was and remains about as high a profile target for rendition that there is outside of someone accused of terrorism.

Contracts played heavily into the drama as Polanski had made a plea agreement with a California District Attorney that the Judge in the Case had signaled was going to reject the agreement after Polanski had already in essence executed his part of the agreement in cooperation with the state, the state having more or less solidified the agreement by placing him in a psychiatric facility for 28 of the 45 possible days the agreement allowed for the State to incarcerate Polanski.

This contract became all important to the Swiss Authorities in determining whether to allow for Polanski’s extradition, specifically the details as to why the Sentencing Judge was seeking to alter the agreement.

When the State of California refused to provide the Judges notes and transcripts regarding the about face so the Swiss State could determine if California’s Contract with Polanski was being improperly altered or if it was being properly altered, the Swiss found in favor of Polanski and refused the extradition.

Other contracts apply in regards to rendition as you are seeing it in this case. The only citizens of the United States that can hold dual citizenship are American/Israelis. You can not hold citizenship in the United States and any other nation at the same time unless it is in Israel. Israel by the way will not extradite any Israeli citizen or any dual American/Israeli citizen to the United States for political reasons of its own.

So even if your membership on FaceBook inferred some level of jurisdiction of the U.S. Government over you, possession still remains 9/10th of common law. In the Case of Polanski who was arrested by Swiss Authorities while visiting from France for a film festival, on the fugitive warrant from California, the Swiss established possession of Polanski through his lawful entry into that nation, even through Polanski is not a Swiss citizen.

Polanski is not an American citizen either. Yet the two states the one that had possession Switzerland and the one that wanted possession California were in essence fighting it out over who had the legal right to have possession.

With each state looking to profit off of the legal woes of a very rich man, each State saw an extreme value in possession.

So getting the custodial state to dispossess itself is easier said than done.

Ultimately California spent well over a million dollars in the legal fight during a time the State is going through extreme budget problems. Polanski was worth that kind of money to them, and that kind of gamble.

Don’t count on John Doe posting inflammatory YouTube videos and comments on his FaceBook page having that same kind of value to the State.

While many people on social networking sites, especially conspiracy oriented social networking sites, perceive themselves as a threat to the State because of what they consider to be incriminating uncommon knowledge they are posting about the State or agents of the State they really aren’t a threat to the state.

This is due to the simple reason that information is only as valuable as what you choose to do with it.

If you know the winning number in tonight’s lottery drawing is going to be 6-6-6-6-6 but you don’t actually leave your home to go buy a ticket being in possession of this knowledge does you absolutely no good.

If you tell everyone that the winning lottery number tonight is going to be 6-6-6-6-6 yet none of those people you told go to buy a ticket the information does them no good.

The only time normally possessing secret or uncommon information becomes a concern to the state, since most people are not actually going to act on the information, is if you broke the law in acquiring the information.

You hacked the Lottery system’s computer to get the information. You conspired with the person pulling the numbers to rig the outcome, and you foolishly admitted to these infractions on your social networking site.

A lot of people imagine they are a threat to the state posting information that exposes the state in some way that is unflattering to the state.

This is simply not the case.

You become a threat to the state when you are actually using the information you may have to actively plan and conspire to commit acts of treason against the state.

If you are a 19 year old young man working at Subway with 42.13 cents to your name and a 1992 Buick Skylark no, you are not a threat to the state. You lack the logistical means to carry out any level of attack on the state, other than making what are basically very hard to prove and sometimes false accusations against the state on a social networking site.

Not only can you not harm the state because of your logistical capabilities the most the State could profit off of persecuting you or prosecuting you is 42.13 and a 1992 Buick Skylark, none of which the State particularly needs.

Finally there is such a thing as non-disclosure in regards to legal contracts, and if say for instance the FaceBook contract conferred something like U.S. Citizenship using non-disclosed mechanisms as a result then you have strong grounds to contest the contract.

In short most people, the vast majority 99.9% of all people will lead absolutely dull, boring lives of little to no significance to the state. While we all want to be someone primarily for the sake of ego and high drama, few if any of us will ever achieve that distinction, to where the State seeks to kidnap us or prosecute us for being a danger to the state.

Chances are if you are a FaceBook member you should grab a snickers bar because the truth is you aren’t going anywhere because you are wired to your computer, and there is no button on your computer that overthrows governments or corporations from the safety of your home.

Having said that were most people do shoot themselves in the foot with FaceBook is revealing opinions or habits that future employers don’t find are in line with their own standards for employment or current employers don’t find are in keeping with their moral or political standards for employment.

If you put information out there it can be used against you, but you really have to become a legitimate threat for someone to use it against you.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You don't even have to create those accounts yourself. If you have enemies, they'll do it for you, and post all sorts of dirt on you. All it takes is an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend. Don't let it scare you, though. It's not worth living in fear over.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join