It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi,
Your thread really resonates with me and i am one of the guys that are born in the time you mentioned...
Yes i am a veeeery old soul and know about what happened to me...
i have gone through the spiritual since i can remember...
I had so many occasions that braught me to where i am now...
Now i am happy to say that this will be my last life on earth...
I have my missions and at the moment i fulfill them
And yes there are some species that want to help us but in the moment they can only help some spirits that need the help the most... Therfor they have to let them be helped...

But there will also bad things happen because the ones that are in the power dont want us to evole...
Since i decided for my missions and started them even i am on their blacklist and had several ..."fights about myself...

For all that want to prepare themself for it, go and read my thread series "Your Spiritual Revolution" down in my signature by clicking on the roman numbers...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by JimIrie

Your thread really resonates with me and i am one of the guys that are born in the time you mentioned...
Yes i am a veeeery old soul and know about what happened to me...
i have gone through the spiritual since i can remember...
I had so many occasions that braught me to where i am now...
Now i am happy to say that this will be my last life on earth...
I have my missions and at the moment i fulfill them
And yes there are some species that want to help us but in the moment they can only help some spirits that need the help the most... Therfor they have to let them be helped...
But there will also bad things happen because the ones that are in the power dont want us to evole...
Since i decided for my missions and started them even i am on their blacklist and had several ..."fights about myself...

thank you for sharing you thoughs .. its greatly appreciated

and yes the goal of the thread is to resonate peoples soul

Is is possible to share what you have learned ?
who told you that you have a old soul ?
how can you say that this will your last life on earth .. is it because of 2012 ?
i sense something similar .. no more others lifes with the memories wipe out each time
our souls will be enlighten and we will stay that way for God knows how long
the cycle will be over no more dark age .. it will be the age of light

Life is a test ..before the body dies .. everyone will have to fight someone and themself in a certain times
you will learn from it .. evolve from it .. it will test your faith
its for you to proove your forces and what side of the force you are on
Good or Bad

edit on 9/14/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Shock Video: 91-Year-Old Mother Slapped, Shoved by Caregiver

NBC 4: It is the video that two daughters want the whole world to see.

Their 91-year-old mother, Catalina Obaldo, was seen on tape slapped, shoved, jammed and manhandled by her hired caregiver, 52-year-old Carmen Pereira, of Jersey City, N.J.

Ok .. firstly .. i know that there is so much worst happening to peoples and different animals
i feeled that the 91 yrs old lady have a strong spirit
she look like.. she accepted this hard routine life at a "CAREGIVER" house
she perhaps know that there is indeed worst situations in life
at 91 yrs old .. im sure she have a very developed soul
thats why she doesnt look like to complain about this misstreatments
obviously her daughters noticed something odd ..
maybe some blue spots or scratchs on her mothers skin...they did well to denounces the caregiver...
its unaceptable ... and inhuman..barbaric...cold hearted

its all this thread is about...
RESPECT - HUMILITY - KINDNESS
LOVE and LIGHT etc etc...

this caregiver .. is troubled.. ANGRY.. she should be jailed for a years at least
its maybe not her fault that she became a abusif dark person
but she might heal her mind and thoughs in prison to know the difference between right and wrong

The job of caregiver can be hard sometime ... but to do a good job helping old peoples
you should not think of money made in that domain
Greed in people make possible this kind of abuse ..
The people working in that domain should be all proud of themself
doing something good for their living ... not thinking about a money raise and if they dont get it .. they go revenge on their old patients WTF

I hope the proud 91 yrs old lady will now have a much better and good caregiver

edit on 9/15/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The video above of the old lady being abused is proof that the dark side exist

and this is the proof that the good side exist to
it can be a divine miracle .. it can be faith...your destiny was not planned to end there
i dont know if this lucky person was good or bad ... but
coincidences like this are VERY VERY rare
just calculate the chance that you will be right on time on this particular spot... coming from far away
at the same time be in the middle of a accident from 2 cars coming from far away
and make a perfect nasty calculated collision avoiding this guy
no super computer would be able to calculte all the chance from that happening

Luckiest Man In The World- Or Divine Intervention

I call this a divine miracle created by faith
telling you in a sign that your destiny was NOT ending there
in no way this was a lucky coincidence ..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
thank you for sharing you thoughs .. its greatly appreciated

and yes the goal of the thread is to resonate peoples soul

Is is possible to share what you have learned ?
who told you that you have a old soul ?
how can you say that this will your last life on earth .. is it because of 2012 ?

Sorry for my late reply, but i had alot of work the last days...

Okay i will try to answer your questions as easy as possible (but i have a feeling this will be a long response... @@: )

Well, let me start with the question, why i know i have an old soul...
When i came into this live i had from the beginning on the hard feeling i forgot something very important i had to remember...
There where different occasions when my mom wanted to explain issues like death and the believe in heaven (no, my fam wasn´t very religous, but she was kinda infiltrated by the common beliefs...) to me.
I just answered that what she wanted to explain me is wrong and that it is so and so... (How would you react if you hear this from a two to three year old boy?)
Btw, you should know that i never had a hot feeling for my parents. It was kinda like i felt adopted (what i definitly not am( i have two younger sisters that look very similar to me!). But there was no emotional bond between them and me... I never felt like the guy that they saw in me!
Okay then i always had a weird feeling when i learned something "new". It was always more of a feeling like remembering how it goes and i always had several "visions" of different kinds and scenes when i did... (i.e. learning reading, languages, history, maths, etc... sometimes even when reading old storys and books...)
I was veeery quick with learning. For instance i read my first book (original Robinson Crusoe by Dafoe) at the age of four. When we had something new in school i understood it in realtime and was even doing other things beside it ( mostly more concentrating on this things)
In school i was really bored by the stuff and my parents where even thinking about to let me overjump one or two classes. But as i came to the first grade with five years and i was really small they decided to let me where i am for social issues ( what a big error!...)
Okay i came to the spiritual subjects at the age of seven because of a nightmare that followed me every night for about two month... I wanted to stop it by will. So i learned to control my dreams within a half a year and it stopped soon after starting with it.
Now i was initiated!
Since this time i studied all the different stuff you can find in the world and practiced many different subjects.
And as usual i was very quick with it and nearly everything worked for me!
And again, always when i learned something new i had several visions that accompanied the themes i just studied...
There was so much stuff i practiced and even mastered i think many won´t learn them in their whole lifetime...
And i did all this beside the school, beside my family life (what was not much) and even beside my hobbys (music, many different sports)... The most i learned between the age of seven and eighteen.
I started to meditate on a daily basis at the age of ten and went there also through many different teachings. I would say i took the best for me out of everything (and what felt right) and did it since then...

Tho, when i was fourteen i had a very good friend and his dad was a psychologist and he was also practicing hypnosis for regressions. That was the point i started to get into contact with my former lifes.
After the first session he was so amazed that he wanted to go deeper with me for free, under the permission he could use my tapes for his research and maybe even as quotes in his books.
I dont want to tell all this stuff in public, but i can tell you that we went very, very far back, he even didn´t believe that it was possible for humanity!
And i can even say that the first life i had, didn´t even started at this point of space...
Okay dont want to go deeper in public!
At the time of my regressions i couldnt remember them so i was not intrigued by the things i digged up later. (That was my wish!) All of this came back to my memory at once, when i was ready for it...

Okay, during the next years (16 - 18yo) i wasn´t much influenced by this and had many weird experience regarding the occult, magical, spiritual and much more.
There have been different spirits that told me i had a very old soul and some of them even went further on and told me things only i could know ( and/or i impressed them with my knowlege). Few of them where a tibetan monk, an old lady that had (possible) contact to angels, two different shamans, an indian medicine man, a high degree mason...
Tho, since my early time i had contact to what others call the higher self in astral levels and dreams (that where always lucid if i wanted to do it, since my dreamwork experiences).
I learned to work toghether with my subcon and because i always tried not to harm it by outside influences, i got acces to it and gained alot of knowlege about myself.
My higher i helped me always with getting to the next level and gave me more than once hints in daytime awareness what i should learn/read/do next or what i shouldn´t do.
(saved my life more than once!)

When i was seventeen i was ready to rework my karma and did it through several things and got all back i could... Was a very hard time for me...
Oh and i should maybe even mention that because i was so initiated to all of this i never could enjoy the so called "wonderfull inventions of modern civilitation" like computergaming, sex, partys, drugs(incl. alc) and so on... and always felt weird about why so much spirits could enjoy all of this what harmed themself... Now its not a riddle for me anymore but i couldn´t understand how so much people where so addicted to this system... wont go in my head... But i´m drifting...
Well, at the age of nineteen i decided to start a worldtrip by backpack. And i did. I have been all around the world, saw and met wonderfull spirits and saw also the dark side of this planet...
To get everything into this post i experienced, would let this post explode...
But here is a link to one very enlightning occasion i had in switzerland in a crystal cave...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since then i remembered my past lifes and even much more...
I was able to see the energys flowing and even to control some of them to a certain degree... but i paused it as it was too much for me at this moment...
Short after that i was in spain and had a deep connection to my higher i. With this aid i went through a subject what i only want to call "to get reborn like the pheonix from the ashes"... It is a kind of embodying the higher self, let the ego die and built up a new one within the realm of the higher self and your subcon. (But to describe this i would need a own thread. I only want to give this now to you for your inspiration!)
Since this time i was living in full harmony and resonance with nature...

Now, to answer your question, why i know this will be my last life...
I reached what i once had planned for me, what is the goal for every spirit and what i wanted to reach at this point! I did what not much people did before and reached a level where i could consiously leave if i wanted to do it... The old angel lady once described it like this: I have reached the level of an archangel but didn´t want to leave as soon i didn´t have fullfilled my mission...
And that is what i am now doing...
Helping others to evolve, bring up my children and get them to a certain level and to follow the call i have heard once...

Well, and now for the 2012 issue...
I came to this stuff at about ten years ago during an astral travel. I was doing what the people call the aksha chronicles and i wasn´t able to go further to 2011.
During this time different synchronities led me to the knowlege about wormwood and a particle beam that will hit earth at around 2011/12.
Quickly i came to the knowlege about the sun and "his" relation to this events.
Since about six years i tried to write and publish a book that includes all this issues in a fictive story to warn the ones that will understand, BUT...
Since i am at this level it seems that i play the game at the very fronts, between light and dark.
Few times the book was erased, stolen, and i once even gave it to dark spirits, because they would have killed me if i haven´t done it...
Now i am aware what i have to do for the mentioned time but some things must be done before i leave, tho...
I am still here to help everyone that seeks my advices and try to do as much as i am able to...

If there will follow an age of light i cannot say... But i hope so...
I know for everyone will very soon come ( if not actually happened) the time to make THE decision...
We head into the final battle between light and dark that started with the fallen ones...
It will either decided by the human spirits or it will come to an open fight between the two powers!
What will come isn´t even written in the stars...
Interesting times indeed and i really don´t want to miss that...
I am happy about to be here and now and this you all should be...
Decide! Now, better than then...
It´s your choice...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

edit on 15-9-2010 by JimIrie because: for spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Thank you for this complete detailed life experiences... very very interesting
its very much appreciated that you shared all of that in the age of enlightment has started thread.. ..
you have indeed perfectly validated the thread subject title ... that its no more a myth but a worldwide phenomenon.....its a honor to have those words in here

i have read many people see many peoples.. you have light and love in you in the deepest level
and from what i have readed .. you have started to awake at a young age
and now you understand things that you didnt understand younger
we have similarities about that

Lets create a Love & Light measurment scale for the enlightment in peoples:
let say 10 is the highest level of enlightment you can get (living humans):

You are 8 ...
Ram Bahadur Bomjon (aka the little buddha boy) is 9
and me lets say that i have recently crossed 6 --> 7 while creating this thread ..
it has changed me to speak publicly about this enlightment phenomenon

im right behind you with 7 on 10 enlightment scale lol ..

because what everything you just describe .. deeply reasonate with me
about what we are .. about past lifes .. about aliens .. about old souls... about spirituality
about be awake before the enlightment...the ones who heard the wake up call .. etc
you are not alone my friend ..many are also number 5....
that are just starting questionning things up in life .. but in a deeper spiritual way on realising .. that every humans have a soul inside them...
by the way i have attributed 8 .. im i right ?? if not plz pick a number on the scale that you consider to be wake up

I dont know but i feel i need to wake up many souls now .. and its urgent... 2012 is approaching fast...
i dont consider myself to be gifted only my ideas are enlighten for that i beleive
people need to beleive in faith and in their soul before its to late

About my past lifes .. you had many peoples/medium old gifted souls that told you many things about your own soul ...i would like to meet them all
My mothers went a long time ago to a medium woman .. i wasnt there .. i had asked the question recently to her regarding that medium interview and she told me i died at 15 that whats the medium woman said to her ... weird .. lol didnt know i died so young in my other life

I usualy never dream... when i dream ... its all weird stuff not making sense all mixed up together
i can get nightmare to .. but its rare ... when i dream the morning i wake up i dont remember anything except a few little glimpse of it ......nothing very important in my dream lol

My parent divorced when i was 4 ...i moved a lot ... changed schools many times
i had my young experiences to ..i wasnt perfect i know that.. but i have evolved from them
(especially a grass snake we catched in a little rock river sewer with my silly cousin)
but this will be another story another time ..

i have evoluate from each mistakes or life experiences to the better .. trying to walk the right path
i wasnt helped at all or influenced ..only the thoughs of Our Creator/Father (God) helped me to walk in the righteousness path .. eliminate greed ... eliminate jalousy .. eliminate violence... be respectfull.. modeste and have humility...

i didnt had any proof he existed ... my instinct and heart told me to walk in God's path anyway
WHAT EVER HAPPEN
and now it is time to share it.... to save has many souls from the dark side
thats why i have started talking in public more about some of my deepest emotions
i talk about it more deeply on ATS ... its a safe balanced place to speak about this

the balance between skeptics and open minded humans is perfect

when you say

I dont want to go deeper in public!

you cant get a better place to go deeper... its a age of enlightment thread lol

Keep up the good job brother and thanks for sharing you thoughs
if you know any monks .. can you presente me one

i think its time i step up .. im interested to go at your level which is 8
i think im prepare

During this time different synchronities led me to the knowlege about wormwood and a particle beam that will hit earth at around 2011/12.

the particle beam you talk about .. i think its a massive solar flare that will strike some places in the world
and burn everything in the path of the beam to ash's ...its probably why the dinosaurs died suddenly

edit on 9/18/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Animals can be Enlighten to

Awesome Video that show more compassion are between animals than the "normal" human being

Wild Animals Protecting the Young
Without love this couldn't happen

Amazing scene starting at 2:40
a proud mother walking away in victory without fear

and her alive baby

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey Ben have you seen this?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The video claims they live at 18,000. I wonder where. The highest permanent settlement in Peru is at 5100m, which is 16,728 feet. The highest settlement in Tibet is at the same elevation. Everest base camp is at 18,000.

The claim of 2012 in Peruvian prophecies comes from where? I have looked around and no one points to anything in particular. There is a lot of hand waving and claims, but nowhere does anyone point to anything in particular. I mean, shouldn't there be a prophecy of some kind that everyone can point to? Apparently, not.

It looks like people are trying to cash in on this 2012 hoax.

I would agree with much of what was stated such as people and relationships are more important than property. Does any of this have anything to do with 2012? No.

Did anyone else think the video looked more like a car ad than anything else?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"The Age of Enlightment has started !!"

Nope, age of enlightenment was quite sometime ago... Maybe it never ends though.

To me it seems that we are currently living the age of opposites, where there are great achievements but also great tragedies.

-v

edit on 23-9-2010 by v01i0 because: 5522

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Well, what you there refer to was, in my word the age of luciferian enlightment!
Or do you refer to the age of elucidation, meanin the big inventions and theories, the time after luthers break free from the dark ages?

I wouldnt call them the age of enlightment as we are in them now...
Enlightment means to me to see the whole bigger picture and to get the FULL awakening of the people.
This is what is happening now, but also we see the time of the big oppositions.
There is a increasing in both sides, the light and the dark as they are undividable connected.
And now we head into a very interesting time...
We all can be lucky to be here and now (if you are here and now!)...
This is a huge chance for every spirit to jump over to the overnext level...
Really i have never seen so much spirits deciding for the light than now in the last years, and it seems to me to be increasing every day more and more...
For instance i got over 20 spirits to the light in the last month! that is a new record for me!
Oh and i just wanted to add into the thread what i have also told, you Ben81, in the ATS chat last weekend...
I really would say that i have achieved level 9 on your skala, but i decided to go back to level 8 as i wanted to have a family and grow up some children...
This led me to participate with the society and the system again and i felt back to some behaviours i wouldnt have if i would be in a full natural harmony, like short before...

And really i think for a few moments i gained level 10 (in the crystal cave), but as i have still work to do here i had to come back.
After this occasion i was in full natural harmonic resonance and everything worked as i thought it should be...
I could have decided for getting into a higher state of light frequency, but i wanted to fullfill my "mission" because of my love and hope for humanity!

Thats why i am here now and why i don´t leave here and now!
And also i know that i will get this levels the naxt years and am looing forward for it deep in my heart.

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Damn dude. I read through this thread, and I resonated very deeply with many of the posts.

Talk about freaking synchronicity man... Phew.

I am so excited for what is to come!

-SES

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Very nice.

I wanted to add, sometimes it requires taking a few steps back into lower levels in order to help others. It is definitely scary to re enter those lower levels, but the end effect of bringing others to enlightenment makes it all worth it especially since in time, you can return to those higher levels.

yup.

-SES

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Damn dude. I read through this thread, and I resonated very deeply with many of the posts.

Talk about freaking synchronicity man... Phew.

I am so excited for what is to come!

-SES

thanks for your kind reply
if you feel it has resonated with you
then we are close brothers .. we are Peace Messenger born prior to 2012
there is no coincidences there

edit on 9/26/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

This reasonate with me very deep
and i know it to be the truth
i dont know about this council of twelve though

2012 : Dr. Martin Luther King relative, contactee, brings UFO/ET message of dimensional shift in 2012

Very interesting read !!

Another article confirming my The Age of Enlightment has started !! thread...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thank you for your kind words on this...
Yeah i fully understand your words and what it means beyond ... we have once talked in the chat and i feel a deep connection with you in my heart! so true, so true what you have said... i t is really hard but that is the sacrifice for humanity i have to give! And yes i surely know that my path will lead me to this levels again and i won´t go alone...
everybody who feels the same like me... do what yur spirit tells you to do and don´t let you be fooled by the dark side...
I am with you and i also feel a hard, deep empathy for you! Also i stand in front of some very intrigouing decisions...
should i do it or should i seek freedom for myself? Tell me...!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

2010: the purge of the dark forces

When asked in the Exopolitics Radio interview what light activation the triple date of October 10, 2010 (10/10/10) represents, Mr. Kane replied, the beginning of “the purge of the dark forces. The dark forces will have a rough fall.”

Mr. Kane describes a potential for both in 2010: systems breakdown and extraterrestrial disclosure.

Mr. Kane continues, “Now if we get extraterrestrial disclosure finally which looks imminent this summer (2010), then all bets are off for not only will the monetary system decline, it will completely go away. We come into a time of great spiritual awakening for the people of the planet as a whole in the final months before ascension in December 12 - 21, 2012

soooo true ...
WW3 will be avoided if we have a disclosure
many mind will be open now ...and the spiritual awakeness might be possible

i need to meet with Mister Kane Asap

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Kane missed his summer date and now we are on to 10/10/10 when all of the weddings are being planned. A friend of mine was married on 7/7/07. It was the "James Bond" wedding date. He and his wife did it as a joke. I think people are serious about 10/10/10 being something special.

Nine days to go to see if Kane has another failure.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
the Power of Love can be very powerfull
there is an exemple of that love :

Huge aligator BFF with a man

and

The Queen Termite

edit on 10/1/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I feel along the same lines as yourself and others, but I try to follow my instincts more than anything.I do know whats right and wrong always have always will you feel it deep inside.
I dont entirely believe in the part about your sins the darkside is a challenge that you have to overcome its a part of life and its your choice the more you stare it down the easier it gets.
I have started to believe lately that we are issuers of each others karma,as in sometimes you do something that causes pain to someone else but it doesn't bring you guilt in doing that it felt like what you are doing is what you turned on that road to do then in doing a little wrong every now and then could be right. Hard to explain sorry.
We all have to step back and listen to the only person in this world who will never lie you, never cheat on you, never harm you, who is there for your own growth. YOU.
Someones signature before was "Nothing is forbidden, Everything is permitted." I love that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join