It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Note how the new front page of ATS contains NOT ONE link to anything regarding 2012. Interesting huh?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Note how the new front page of ATS contains NOT ONE link to anything regarding 2012. Interesting huh?

they should restore the old ATS
i know some admin like to think of new changes that will affect everyone
every website admin thinks that.. "redisplay thing up"
its like a home when a paying remodeler bring new idea and succeeded to monipulate the owners minds that its the good thing to do
not in that case .. OUR HOUSE WAS ALREADY GOOD LOOKING
dont change the decorations

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Im watching that 2012 documentary now I hadnt seen it. Jenkins spent 30 years on the ground with the mayan people. I also respect him and consider his work extremely accurate..

The quickening approaches!

[edit on 5-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ben, buddy... I truly am right there with you.

Don't feel alone. Me and others are feeling the same feelings that you are. There is definitely something going on, and in the end, it is going to be great and amazing and beautiful.
It is truly about to reach its climax, and I will be 100% ready for whatever comes our way.

It was nice talking to you in chat.

Words are pretty useless to me at this point. I can feel the vibes of everything. We are in for some big changes. Dude, its great to have you along for the ride.

Aloha, Mahalo, and good luck fellow warrior of light,

-SES

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hey solar, can I ask you where you are getting your spiritual wisdom from?
I sense you are connected to something that I need if you feel me.
Cheers,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Ben, buddy... I truly am right there with you.

Don't feel alone. Me and others are feeling the same feelings that you are. There is definitely something going on, and in the end, it is going to be great and amazing and beautiful.
It is truly about to reach its climax, and I will be 100% ready for whatever comes our way.

It was nice talking to you in chat.

Words are pretty useless to me at this point. I can feel the vibes of everything. We are in for some big changes. Dude, its great to have you along for the ride.

Aloha, Mahalo, and good luck fellow warrior of light,

-SES

Your avatar and your comment are bringing light figuratively and litareraly speaking

im almost 30 now and i have feeled the big coming change for +20 years
i simply cant wait anymore for 2012 .. im excited that 2012 is so close

we have good hope in humanity
faith have chosen that good will prevail at the end
not anihilation but a better living world

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hey solar, can I ask you where you are getting your spiritual wisdom from?
I sense you are connected to something that I need if you feel me.
Cheers,
Rajaten

that you need???? ... you dont need anything my friend
you are strong enought

but you have a little bit of fear concerning 2012 .. DONT HAVE

we all need love and light .. what do you need ? love or light ...?
your soul is very friendly and kind that is all that mather
im already attached to you... like many others

stay like you are

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thanks Ben

I appreciate that

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I agree with you ben81, I KNOW that on December 21st 2012 the lights wont go out, but everyone then will start to wake up much more quickly and in higher numbers. This is a gradual process which has been going on for 1000's of years. A excerpt from Hidden hands thread:

"And the planet will complete it's Ascension to the Fourth Density, the vibrational Density of Love. During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must 'work off' our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.

Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and "Golden" Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call "Jesus" promised you would do "and even greater things than these". It will be a very magical time for you.

For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica'), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices. You will remain "quarantined" incarnating in 3rd Density matter until the time of the next Harvest; in which time you will need to have proved yourselves that you have learned how to be more Positive Beings, focused more upon being of Service to others, rather than seeking only to Serve yourself. When you can do this, and the next Harvest comes, you will have earned the right to join us, and enjoy your inheritance, as a member of the Galactic Community, and you will sit with us as Brothers and Sisters of The One, around the table of our Galactic Governing Body, the Confederation of Planets"

-Naeem

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I want to point out a few things:

1. 26000 years is an approximation and the length of time for the precessional cycle changes
  2. Planetary alignments happen all of the time, many per year with no known effects
  3. The galactic alignment happens once a year with no known effects
  4. The claim of people being equally split into 3 groups is not true so the 1/3 chance is not true.
  5. The Mayan observations were rough. Look at the difficulties in matching their Venus observations to the Calendar
  6. MOST IMPORTANT - there is no prophecy associated with the end of the Haab calendar

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thankyou for all the information on the mayans Ben, facinating. lts a subject l know very little about, or should l say used to know little about. Thank you for that. You are an lndigo child Ben, with a beautiful soul.
You can scatter a thousand seeds on wasteland, if only one of those seeds grow you will get a thousand more. eventually, instead of wasteland you will end up with a garden of beauty. Some wise man once said "Each man is a God in his own universe". Keep sowing those seeds my friend. Peace and love starchild

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
l couldnt agree with you more. OUR HOUSE WAS ALREADY GOOD LOOKING, l spent the whole of yesterday thinking my computer was playing up. PLEASE MODS, can we have our home back. l feel like l have been evicted from my cosy home and plonked in an alternative universe, not a nice one either. What happened? Did someone pick up the wrong rollup or has ATS been sabotaged? Old saying. "lf it aint broke dont fix it." Peace and HOPE starchild.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Ben81

Thankyou for all the information on the mayans Ben, facinating. lts a subject l know very little about, or should l say used to know little about. Thank you for that. You are an lndigo child Ben, with a beautiful soul.
You can scatter a thousand seeds on wasteland, if only one of those seeds grow you will get a thousand more. eventually, instead of wasteland you will end up with a garden of beauty. Some wise man once said "Each man is a God in his own universe". Keep sowing those seeds my friend. Peace and love starchild

All the Mayan stories .. worth the read thats for sure

i dont label myself a indigo child or enlightment one or your quote about we are all Gods or that i have a thousand year old soul...
i have read all about these terms...
only some of my ideas are enlighten
thats it .. not me
its been 20 years i know im different in my mind
i dont know what i am .. but i know who i am
i have no religion at all ... dont need any
im not perfect but if i compare myself with others in generals
im far from being normal... im unique like you starchild
our opinions of life are unique
since we only want to spread peace, love, and light

The time has started
we need to wake up has many souls we can before its to late
i have heard the wake up call ...
im no humanitarian guy going in some poor countries to help others
i would want to .. but i cant ..
this is the only way ... im writing my "memoir"
all my ATS threads, posts and replies .. are like my biography of life
yours are egually important to mines like all others... but
if you can heal only one soul .. than it would worth everything to me
some peoples can really be cured from darkness
and its only with good logical thoughs that we can reason the mind
to help enlight someone who have more questions than us

Be modest
Have Humility
Be Humble
Have Wisdom
Have Faith
Be Kind and respectfull to others

everywhere i go... i try to apply those in my life each days
and since applying those .. i feel myself more alive than ever
it really help me... things around me and inside me

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

maybe .. maybe not
but the what if chance cant be ignored
its to much important
just thinking the date is not important
and nothing at all will happen
tells me you have no faith
you maybe a good guy (hardcore skeptic debunker)
but you need to consider all the possibilities

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

i agree...

and
whos said those quotes ?
im interested to read more about them

i love the ascension talks

i think i have watch to many stargate episodes ahah
all the 16 seasons + 3 movie fascinated me .. many things in there cant be debunked .. it even help us open our mind
did you ever watch the whole franchise serie ?
SG1 - SGA - SGU
thanks

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

As a kid about 11/12 years old I used to watch the series, when it used to come on channel five on Saturday afternoon around 5 o'clock when I used to have my tea. Its was 'different' compared to other sci-fi 'dramas', especially when they use star gates to travel through space to other 'worlds'. I found that 'instrument' interesting to say the least. And on the movie poster is states "It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" When I so this, I was really intrigued by what this meant. Does it mean we can travel through space in reality, but will struggle or be unable to get back. If you look at the checkered floor, its black and white (anti matter and matter), this is what it symbolises. Or the two pillars one with the sun the other moon(day and night) When you enter freemasonry lodges, you will see this in the centre of the room, why? whats it for? is it for show? When you perform rituals (to contact higher beings, that's what its for) some are positive others negative that way you can gather, send or receive energy (positive or negative). This is my theory anyway.

About the quotes and all the like, I've posted the websites on the previous page.

May the One Infinite Creator guide us all.

Regards, Naeem

[edit on 6/9/2010 by naeem11111]
Added a little more detail and corrected a word.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by naeem11111]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't base my beliefs on faith. I don't have faith that a non-existent Mayan prophecy means anything.

but you need to consider all the possibilities

The only possibilities I do not consider are the ones that are impossible.

Of the issues I mentioned my favorite has to be planetary alignments. I probably have recounted the 1972 alignment of Jupiter and Pluto. A radio station in the UK played a joke that this alignment would nullify gravity for a short period of time and told people when to jump to experience the effect. People called in to state that they have indeed floated around the room.

That was a funny hoax and the people that called in were having a little joke or may have thought they did experience this once in a life time event.

What I have faith in is that it is possible to understand the world around us. It is possible to track the motions of the celestial objects. It is possible to predict how they move. It is possible to exclude a new planet. It is possible to record the outcomes of events. Those records do not show that alignments in the solar system have any effect on us. Nor does the alignment with the galactic plane show any effect.

I have faith that these are things we can understand and show to be effective or not effective. In this case there is evidence that none of these issues have an effect.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have been abducted before and it wasn't that bad, and I'm not fooling either

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

When i first saw Stargate the movie .. i didnt know about the SG1 Tv series
i started to watch it on TV and it was finishing the 6 or 7 seasons
one time i decided to buy them all one by one lol.. i dont have much money but i had to have this serie and all the original DVD

i was watching a volume a day(3volume in total per season)

this show is amazing for so many reasons
all actors in the show are extremelly talented
the Tv scripts are very well writen...
the details are just to much intense scientificaly speaking
do you know they have been helped by the Pentagon
they have agree to open some of their bases and equipement + many military advices
to create the show...
its a speculations but they might have sometime similar in hiding somewhere
that put some men and woman in space on different planet
they have created this show for a coverup .. so if somebody comes one day that he know the gov have a stargate .. the comment will be ridiculised because of the show
and all the extremelly well detailed scientific scene in the stargate serie will help their cause to the maximum
so the cover up can live more longer ... there is even a episode mocking this (Wormhole Xtreme)
i think its the 200th episode..

the serie is not only fascinating .. its credible and plausible
i didnt really look at all the symbols in it
but i know the symbol on the stairs in front of the atlantis stargate can be readed
i see all other details but concerning all the symbols .. i didnt look at them like you lol
tell me more if you see strange symbols that might mean somethings
from my part ... its the scientific part i try to debunk lol
.. but they are 95% undebunkable
thats the part that fascinate me

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

you dont have faith in life in life ?? or in a God ?
You dont beleive in anything ?? Alien or souls speaking ?
tell me something that you do beleive about the paranormal stuff

dont tell me theres no paranormal stuff in life

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join