It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

They continue their domination over mankind and yet they have never been punished by the overlords hmmmmnnn! yet we are all on a spiritual journey hmmmnnn!

yes life can be a bitch ... !!!
all of us past/present have suffered gravely from others without any kind of punishment that we know of...
many today in the news are free from a 20 years in prison
because the DNA finally cleared them ...
there is almost no justice on earth
the only justice some people seek finish with violence
thats why it will all change ... on 2012
this enlightment age was foreseen a thousand of years ago
it was planned like that
they didnt want to interfere anymore since nothing came good out of their help .. when they helped
because no one knew more then whats in front of their noses
spirituality didnt exist in that time ... but today its possible
to receive this help and do something good about it
thats why some are here to help in this transition
the help is there from beyond but not in a large scale.. sadly
we have to make with what we have ...

Not! me, Once I cross over I'm making a run for it. I will never return to earth again, I would rather cease to exist than return here...
I will never believe the lie of spirituality again, the people that do are fools and deserve their delusion.....

you clearly dont see earth like i see it ..
it is magnificiant ... its the most beautifull creation of all time
maybe mother nature did it by herself or it was created by powerfull beings .. it doest mather to me .. i know when i see greatness and madness.. thats why earth have both
Heaven and Hell ... and thats why we need to get rid of the evil part
to make earth liveable and beautifull and peacefull once again
earth will respect us if we respect her
dont loose hope and run away when you see obstacle
take life like a wonderfull experience/test with this one life you got now
dont run away when you see something bad without giving it any hope that good can came out of it at the end

there is a quote about .. evil wins when good peoples do nothing

[edit on 8/22/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting perspective ben. I would not be surprised if there is an element of ET involved with the 2012 shift date. These could be the gods of ancient sumer or the angels of the bible. Lets hope we do not give in to fear and violence when the physical earth shifts become faster and more dramatic.

Love and light

[edit on 23-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No, I can't say definitively that I don't have a soul in the sense that creationists use the word (which I think I'm right stipulates that some invisible, inexplicable energy from God grants us life and consciousness); the point I was making, is simply that the word soul is open to multiple interpretation. Also, there are hordes of people out there that make money out of people's credulity by creating the illusion they can speak to the dead and make people relive past-life experiences. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I know of no scientific evidence that supports it and I'm partially familiarised with Cold Reading and understand some of the psychological and linguistic tricks employed, I'm just saying you should be wary, and question whether these people you place your trust in (especially when they want money from you) really can contact the deceased.

It's a nice thought, and tangentially comforting, albeit I think it's more likely that these people are after a quick buck and are taking advantage of the gullible rather than performing some supernatural feat. And the Shakespeare quote, is true, if you think about it. There really is no right or wrong, good or bad, just matters of perspective. Is it wrong to kill a person? When the chips are down, we will all maim, lie and kill, and every person has their breaking point. Are the kids that sometimes go on hate-fuelled rampages and gun down fellow classmates and teachers at their schools bad people and deserve eternal condemnation or are they psychologically traumatised and in desperate need of help and are simply by-products of a backwards modern society and unsympathetic parents? Are they the victims themselves? An argument could be made.

And the point I brought up about "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" is just making the argument that a terrorists actions could be no different than that of a freedom fighter depending on which side you stand on. In war, there is no right or wrong or good and bad, just two sides with conflicting perspectives.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

answer to your last post

your first paragraphe:
i totally agree with you
and thats why i will always remain skeptik
there is to many people that are good to scam people for money profit
but there is also some real magic going on that we dont really know off yet
some are really skilled with a 6 sense hability
some in their domain are really skilled in their work
some are really skilled when money his involved
some are really gifted beyond explainable

your second paragraphe:
again i totally agree with you
i have made profound reflection on this issue
many bad peoples today are like this because they suffered a lot in the past..its not their fault and they should not be condemned
but some of these bad peoples made very BAD mistakes
so lets say i condemn both parties .. the one who inflicted past suffering and the victim for not being enought strong to fight and distinguish the good or bad after it suffered ....
its still a very difficult subject to debate .. i know
both sides have good points and bad points ..
thats why i admire God .. he surely have a system that deal about that
... his judging process is still unknow to me

your third paragraphe:
sometime its hard to know who is the freedom fight or the aggresor
but its not when we know someone lied to create this war
but still .. its only the heads of the party
in the field its completely different .. they all freedom fight or think they are...
if they(on the field) beleive the reasons are for the freedom
its their beleif ... and they really think they are fighthing for the good side
that why i can accuse any of guys fighting on the field to be wrongdoing
but violence destroying another country .. killing .. is unnaceptable especially if a lie created it ...
they have young souls to have beleive it so fast and not question it

conclusion ... life can be so complicated sometime ... and so simple

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nothing has started. Lets get real with our ideas heres. When something starts you won't be able to argue about it, it will slap you in the face and it will be unignorable and come in such a fashion that you won't need to discuss it anymore. The truth is out there and it is way deeper and harder to find then you think.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Nothing has started. Lets get real with our ideas heres. When something starts you won't be able to argue about it, it will slap you in the face and it will be unignorable and come in such a fashion that you won't need to discuss it anymore. The truth is out there and it is way deeper and harder to find then you think.

i agree with your last quote
but you can sens something spiritual has started
at a rate never seen before in human history
and its all pointing to 2012

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The cycle of death is coming to an end, i have heard this is a timed evolution, now the cycle of life is upon us. There may be something, or someone that causes an eruption within our paradigm here on Earth. Mybe the arrival of a new master, mybe an event involving the earth, mybe consciousness.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Ben81

The cycle of death is coming to an end, i have heard this is a timed evolution, now the cycle of life is upon us. There may be something, or someone that causes an eruption within our paradigm here on Earth. Mybe the arrival of a new master, mybe an event involving the earth, mybe consciousness.

i totally agree with you
we can feel it coming
sadly it will happen this way for many reasons

quote:
it has to worsen to get better

like i said in the thread some dark peoples doesnt want this new age
it will be the end for them..
it will be the end for corruption, tyranny, torture, violence, dictatorship, greed...

let the new age START ... the transition has started
it was planned 60 000 yrs ago.. the day the first cycle began
now the last cycle is about to end
the countdown have almost reached 0

2012, 21 december = 0

this is why we are in the age of enlightment ... like waking up
i think after 0
it will be the Golden Age ..
the Age of Truth,
the Age of Reasons
the Age of Life
the Age of Light
all of them have similarities... they are all very positive.. far from being dark.. compare to all our previous ages... technology.modernity,dark,stone etc etc

the age of enlightment will be fully implement everywhere on earth

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
concerning the members who wanted this Airl interview
i have share a download link to it
in my latest thread... HERE

share your comments on the story after the reading

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i think every body shoude look through this site if they have any questions regaurding 2012!!!!! in5d.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Had to post this for you ben.

haha enjoy

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargazer88
i think every body shoude look through this site if they have any questions regaurding 2012!!!!! in5d.com...

Nice site! Cheers dude

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

ahaha nice vid

my kind of song lol

thanks

my turn

and my personnal favorite

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargazer88

woah
nice site indeed ...everything seems to be there
i will go read it soon ...
thanks

are you french ?
just saw your shoude lol ... i make similar mistakes sometimes

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I need to share anothing thing
that troubled me at a very VERY high level
i was more aware to the fact that im totally different from the normal population and PROUD TO BE...

one day a silly "friend" told me a story of his
i was working at a meat transformation factory
not a abatoir .. there was no killing ...
i was still young of course .. but i was starting to awake more and more

my silly friend who was a very funny guy(funny face) i laughed many time of his sillyness.. but one time he told me that while camping in the forest with some friends around a lake ... (it was a silly annecdote about his trip) ...he was laughing while telling me his story

that one day he took a big Wawaron (Frog) cut all of his limbs before releasing it in the water.............
he was laughing especially on the part where the frog tried to swim with what little remained of his arms and legs and that he couldnt and the frog drown on the lake bed .... DISTURBING

after telling me that story ..i was simply shocked
i took the guy .. tried to reasonate him that this was very BAD
he simply shouted me .. shut up it was cool and funny i was young thats it

since that day i never laughed again with him
and when the shop closed .. that was the last time i heard from the guy
he was a very silly guy going to college in engenering .. he was a party guy to... but deep inside him he could do some very crual things..he prooved that to me with his story..

i couldnt beleive my mind that some people might do those things or actually even consider doing such a thing

pure ignorance ?
pure sillyness ?
pure stupidity ?
pure evil
or only a young young soul ???

i think all of them :S

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

ahaha nice vid

my kind of song lol

thanks

my turn

and my personnal favorite

haha hell yeah

they were awesome!

cheers ben

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes, I agree with what you are saying and totally hear you. I see the signs everywhere I don't always understand them but I am getting there. I keep seeing 11:11 all over again, it's been happening every week. I think the awakening will happen the way it did for the Atlantians, they instantly got the knowledge and some knew what it was and others were like WTF! I think that's what will happen and we have two years to get to that point! I urge everyone to listen to their inner selves, to look at their shadow, and let go of their ego's. I myself have to do this as well, and so does my loved ones. I also think 2012 is when we will go back to the way things should be, no more war, hopefully no more government, take down the religions controlling the world. Then and only then can things go back to the way life should have been! Thanks for writing this post!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by Ben81

Yes, I agree with what you are saying and totally hear you. I see the signs everywhere I don't always understand them but I am getting there. I keep seeing 11:11 all over again, it's been happening every week. I think the awakening will happen the way it did for the Atlantians, they instantly got the knowledge and some knew what it was and others were like WTF! I think that's what will happen and we have two years to get to that point! I urge everyone to listen to their inner selves, to look at their shadow, and let go of their ego's. I myself have to do this as well, and so does my loved ones. I also think 2012 is when we will go back to the way things should be, no more war, hopefully no more government, take down the religions controlling the world. Then and only then can things go back to the way life should have been! Thanks for writing this post!

Thats exactly how I feel too
Although I havent noticed any of this 11:11 phenomena personally.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
reply to post by Ben81

Thats exactly how I feel too
Although I havent noticed any of this 11:11 phenomena personally.

i have the same thing.. i see sometime the signs 111 everywhere

its my lucky number ... far from 666
111 represent my side

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ditto. I took in 2 cats from the street and bought 2 turtles at a flea market because I didn't want them to die/ live a horribe life (I couldn't buy all the turtles because I didn't have enough money on me.) I try to give them the best life possible and give them as much attention as they need (I never admit it to my friends though, because they'll call me sensitive.)

I don't kill spiders and stop my family members before they can. I always put the spiders outside. A week ago I almost tripped over a grasshopper in Walmart. Despite the disgusted faces looking at me, I grabbed the grasshopper between my palms and took it outside and watched it fly away. The only insects I've killed are mysquitos (sp) and cockroaches. I don't kill big roaches unless they're flying straight at me and hissing (I know I scream "wtf" and spray em' with my air freshner ..but they started it.)

I feed the stray cats in my neighborhood if we have extra food/ left over cat food. After I'm settled down I plan to adopt my first child/children (if the kid has siblings or a friend at the orphanage.)

I believe everything has life, an aura, a soul. Plants, animals, insects, even inanimate objects. I don't punch things for that reason.
(When I was a kid I had trouble throwing away dry pens/markers because I didn't want to hurt their feelings seeing as how they spent their life serving us and when we don't find them necessary we throw them away...)

Crazy us huh. :]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join