It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Ben81

Well,I wasn't saying anything about going to a church,either! That's probably the last place you'd find me.

What you said about your thoughts of the Bible was a perfect illustration of people having made up their minds. It either "speaks" to you,or it doesn't. God hasn't changed. Man may twist what is written,but His message is still there for those who seek Him,prayerfully,humbly,and in faith.

That's how I see it.
Jesus is still "the way,the truth,and the life",the narrow path.

my mind is always open for more truth ... im hungry for the truth
i agree with your reply
i dont see any disagreements between us

indeed God hasnt changed ..he will never change and be corrupted
he is our Creator and Father in the first place ..

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I have a question.

Does anyone know what "age" is going to come after the "Age of Enlightenment" aka "The Age of Reason"?

Or can't it be known yet since it hasn't happened?

age of light ..age of enlightment .. age of reasons
all these new ages are welcome ..

has far we change from this age of darknest and go better
and it cant be known ... since no one yet have really saw it
i have good hope in that new coming age .. dont worry about it
some of the real truthseeker have been sent here to accelerate it
the ones who are waking up .. like many of us here are starting to see life with spirituality like never before ...
spirituality is the only hope of humanity
it will save mankind ..

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by thepathoverseer
You got some part wrong, just because you committed 1 sin in your life and 99 good karma don't mean you are in damnation and other good karma you have accumulated don't count.

I'm in it with you 75%.

i agree with you that there is some exceptions
but in my exemple i have took the worst sin you can do
like somebody killing a whole familly
it will be his personnal dark demon to fight all of his life..
he can save 100 peoples or even 1 person by sacrifying his life or not
some can repent like that ... but his first sin will always be there looming in the dark about what he did in the past
you cant really evolve with a sin like that... there is some chance but very small chance you can succeed..

from my part if i was a cop catching a guy who killed a whole familly +children.. i would not lock him up in a cell for the rest of his life ..
i would fly him to the middle of a wide jungle with nothing..
the law of life will take care of him...
and might even change him ... if he survive then his time didnt come yet for some reasons

there is so many wrongly accused right now in prison
i see news almost each day about a guy getting released from prison after 20 years .. his DNA cleared him
the law today have many hole .. and can be manipulated by corrupted people... many were wrongly executed and many are still in prison but innocents... the system is broke

God system is not ..
its hard to explain what will happen if somebody do 1 sin in his life (killing the whole familly) and the rest of his life (99%) he did good things
i would be curious to know if God law/system will give him a second chance

perhaps you can help me on this

I think of it this way, what they killed, is only the physical body, not the soul. Perhaps it is some kind karma. This person let say A may kill B family this life and let say person A reincarnate, person A might do the same, for what reason, perhaps person B killed him before whatever reason. In this term, they probably need to realize in the life challenge what lesson lies within.

Hard to say, life a b!tch and work mysteriously.

The only true sin is those who take away freewill.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"...he is our Creator and Father..."

Amen to that!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepathoverseer

I think of it this way, what they killed, is only the physical body, not the soul. Perhaps it is some kind karma. This person let say A may kill B family this life and let say person A reincarnate, person A might do the same, for what reason, perhaps person B killed him before whatever reason. In this term, they probably need to realize in the life challenge what lesson lies within.

Hard to say, life a b!tch and work mysteriously.
The only true sin is those who take away freewill.

i agree...
and yes its only the physical body who die and decompose

the theory of your story about the person A and B
is plausible .. but i dont see any evolution in this
they cant really enlight themself if in each lifes they kill each others familly

if you theory is correct then each one of us when we die
we can only reincarnate on earth without anything more
unable to evolve more .. the soul is getting old and old for eternity
without any chance of choosing whatsoever
without any real mission... faith would become almost obsolete

thats why i see its not logic to each time repeat our same patern and/or mistakes
the theory of your story is just to sad to be possible
i beleive it can happen yes but in some occasion there is a greater enlightment ...
like we can ascend and wake up to some divine knowledge and old memories .. or remember all of our past life
or accumulate many long lost memories from a thousand of years old soul ... your soul
we cant really advance and evolve our soul with only a 70-90 of human age .. if it always ends up with another new life and no memories at all

Airl explained the process .. looks very credible the way he describe it
on how its working ... but the chance to have all our memories back of who we really are is there ...
for now its like what you say generally..you die and all your memories are lost before you are reborn into another body... its been like that for a long long time
only a few can acheive this supreme knowledge goal of ascension
but its rare ... 2012 might change that

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Oh great, a debunker that ruins all the fun.
When will you debunkers ever get it?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

are you doing these sessions freely .. like a part time benevolat job ?
how much it is to be able to remember past memories about other lifes ...
only 4 patients that you had trouble getting result is impressive.. you have a great % of success

do you consider yourself to be gifted like some other medium woman who can speak to death people(souls)? and be able to recall old memories from another life ..
like i said my mother one time went to one
and she was able to tell her about another life and she had a young soul but mine was old ... i really need more info about that
some can even see the auras color from someone .. do you have any special habilities ?

both method/profession have good results but are very different i know

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It is sad, but it is possible. Sometimes, who know they might have someone interfering and enlighten them. There is some soul who almost seem lost forever in the vicious cycle. I guess it is a type of self realization to be able to get out of the cycle.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Oh great, a debunker that ruins all the fun.
When will you debunkers ever get it?

They aren't ment to get it...if they were ment to get it, they would get it.

I was possessed to dig up an average looking stone one day.
It was verified by the head archeologist for Ontario a couple of days later as a skin scraper. I picked it at random, for no reason, out of a gravel pit
containing several million small rocks. Beause it was found almost buried in what amounts to being undistubed soil at the botton of a dig into a hill, that it is considered to be from before the last glaciation.

The elders tell me that this is an example of ancestor memories because of the way I was possessd to dig it up for no reason.
I get respect from the elders.

The Coolist part:
It has a crack right on the scraping edge so when one side gets dull you turn it over and use the other side, as one side dulls it exposes the fresh sharp edge of the other side of the crack.
it's SELF SHARPENING!
A self sharpening stone tool is about as inventive as it gets.

But Whitey is smarter, thats why we get Ginsu "as seen on TV" heh heh
which Mr Debunker is quite welcome to spend his money on one of those....

Me? I am happy with my shelf sharpening stone skinscraper and the other things that this phenominon has led me to...
I sure don't need as seen on TV in my life.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Cops have to be asses to civilians because they always think they know it all.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

those are all signs that you need to analyse
each day a new one can come

the chance that you pick this kind of rock
is like me sometime when i look the clock ..its display 11:11 or 1:11

or the day i have loose my job because of the economy and the Haiti earthquake happen the same day... these can be signs
since the chances of happening is very slim for each and everyone of them...
i often find many often odd things randomly
the other day when i was in the Outer banks
i collected many beautifull sea specimens

i didnt understand the part when you linked the finded stone and your ancestors..please explain more

and you look like someone that remember some old memories
i would be interested to read those past lifes memories of yours ...
or any genetic memories from your ancestors...
that would be fascinating...
if they are not to much personnal and if you want to share them

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

are you doing these sessions freely .. like a part time benevolat job ?
how much it is to be able to remember past memories about other lifes ...
only 4 patients that you had trouble getting result is impressive.. you have a great % of success

do you consider yourself to be gifted like some other medium woman who can speak to death people(souls)? and be able to recall old memories from another life ..
and she was able to tell her about another life and she had a young soul but mine was old ... i really need more info about that
some can even see the auras color from someone .. do you have any special habilities ?

both method/profession have good results but are very different i know

It is my full time job ... being a Registered Stress Consultant, means that Regression Therapy (past and present) and Meditation Tuition all come under that umberella and are part of my profession.

However that said, I am not like most therapists who charge extortionate amounts of money per session. Because I work from an office in my home I do not have the extra expence of having to rent a seperate business premises ... therefore I can keep my fees to a minimum.

I'm never going to be rich and that's fine by me ... I just love helping people and seeing the look on their faces ... then getting updates from them further down the line to tell me how much their past-life recall has helped them to develop and understand their present world.

Most therapists who work in the same type of field as me, usually charge anything from £75 - £150 per session ... I only charge £35 (I have no idea what this would be the equivalent of in Canadian Dollars (?) ... and even that is flexible if someone is genuinely experiencing hardship but feel that they need my services. As I said, to me it's all about the client not the money ... but I have to live so I have to charge something.

As I read further down your post I knew what was coming ... and it leaves me cold, because there is no theraputic value to being 'told' who / what you were in a previous life ... this only has a 'novelty value' ... it can even be damaging to people who are in a vunerable state ... I think it is very unethical (but hey, that's just me ) !

It is only when a client has recalled the memories for themselves that they have any depth and importance to help them have a fuller understanding of who they are and what makes them tick ... as well as why they react to certain people and places in the way that they do !

I am not a Medium and I cannot sit across a table from someone and tell them that Uncle George or Aunt Mary are standing beside them and send their love etc ... however, I do sense spirit and often find I can communicate with them on occasion but this is something that happens without prompt, randomly.

This is also something that I would never dream of charging for (when it happens) ... to me that would be extremely unethical. In my mind it would be no different to expect people to pay you for passing on a message from a spirit as it would be to charge someone for passing on a phone message for someone still living.

I do not consider myself special in any way ... anyone has the ability to do what I do if they study the right subjects and are empathetic by nature ... I believe this is one of the things that will become more prominent in human nature as of 2012 ... the next stage of human evolusion if you will for both man and planet.

Woody

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

((theory/speculation)1) : does animals have souls ?? .. i think yes .. they can be the start of a very young soul(baby souls ??)

I think it depends largely on what your definition of a 'soul' is. Consciousness? The ability of freewill? What is a 'soul' exactly? I would say that my 'soul', and thus my consciousness and freewill are made possible by the physiology of my brain. The idea of a soul, in the context that creationists often use the word is something I don't understand.

((theory/speculation)2) : if you let the dark side enter/win over your soul (ex: kill someone)
then you might be emprison on earth for eternity(wandering souls)?? i think this is what will happen if you fail at life or in a life there is no Hell with fire with a red guy and horns on his head....for that im sure lol

Fail in life? How can a person fail in life? The idea of 'bad' and 'good' are simply manmade concepts and vary between individuals and cultures. As William Shakespeare once wrote, "there is neither good or bad, but thinking makes it so." And as the old saying goes, "one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist."

some can even see the auras color from someone .. do you have any special abilities?

I saw a programme about a person being put under hypnosis and seemingly being able to remember aspects of a previous life. The makers of the documentary crosschecked the woman's supposed past-life memories and discovered that there wasn't much to them. I think a more likely explanation is these people put under hypnosis are just remembering aspects of what they themselves have experienced and maybe they've even subconsciously invented a past-life of their own because they fear death and want comfort.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I wish I had seen this thread before I started one.

I think the soul is always evolving through all different phases. I am of the belief we are all one. I there for think we must experience it All, to Know All. One must be the bird, the tree, the cat, the rock the bug, the fish, the wind, etc.

To me this also includes being the bad guy. With that thought I would like to present this to you.

So I guess you might be asking yourself what the heck is this going to be about. Or maybe you aren't, but you are here now so we might as well proceed!

Let us take all the new age rs, and those focused on um, let's say those trying to follow the path of enlightenment. Lets also take the folks that believe in the fact, or thought, that we are all one.

I wish to present a question.

If one comes into this life time and they have a choice to be positive or negative, or they have a Karma contract to fulfill, or a learning experience to fulfill, and all is one, shouldn't the negative choice have as much impact as the positive one?

Let me try and break down this thought a bit. We are all one. One must experience "All," to be, or reach, lets say fulfillment. I'm guessing we all need to be the flower, the cat, the rock, the tree, the ocean, the wind, etc., somewhere down the line.

Now, let us take a murderer. They kill a family. To any "sane" person, that is the most horrible thing to contemplate. But, what is the ripple effect of that action? What happens positive from the negative?

Let us take John Walsh for a example. This is a man that had his child murdered. This is Also a man that Now host the American show, Americas Most Wanted. He is also a strong advocate against child abuse, etc. Would this man be doing this if a "Negative" hadn't of happened in his life? Or, would he still just be sitting home watching TV and eating ice cream with his child? How many lives has he now touched and saved or helped because of his new position created from the Negative? Did a Negative create a Positive? For every action, there is a reaction?

Ying Yang?

OK, so now I know, or think, we will have the folks going, " But it is ones decision to be good or bad.' it is the choice you make."

Well, what if, in order to experience it "All," and to "Know" all one must learn what it is they "Don't" want. A young soul just starting out. Let's say first time out of the box. One must know to be a "Killer," to know what it is to be "Murdered." Does one then understand "Both" sides? Can one then" Move On" to make a choice? Is that when the Enlightened Light goes on? A flicker of it at least? This is just one aspect of course.

I would like to think I have evolved a bit. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't respond to a lot of questions the same as I would have when I was 12, 22, or 34. Is that really any different then in a different time frame or lifetime of soul learning?

Perhaps a "Old Soul" might even just sign up for another lifetime to perform a ugly task, just for the ripple effect it may cause. A duty to create something not apparent at the time,but for the better good in the big picture? Was it really "Negative?" Or, did that old soul know the Negative would create a far more Positive in the Big Picture? At least equal?

I'm sorry I may seem to be rambling here, but I just think, to be fair, if all is Equal, then the negative deserves it's " Just" as well.

Positive people always talk about how the negative people bring them down and ruin their day... Well shouldn't that be the same, if all is equal in the realm of things,, that the Positive people can ruin the Negative persons day too?

I am not condoning negative, but I do think it Has to have its place. Someone can try to be negative around me, I can be just as positive, it is still my choice to reflect on them my own wisdom or enlightenment. Some days the negatives win with me and do get me down, but, the important things is, how I come out of it, and that is where I evolve. Another lesson learned, Thanks to the Negative.

Perhaps we are too hard on our most obvious lessons....

Step by step we learn.I don't believe any soul is condemned, but is here to play its vital part in the big picture.

So yes, I also do think animals, trees, rocks, etc. all have a "Soul." It "Is" what it "Is."

I think way to many people just don't see the Big Picture... This is just my humble opinion of course

Nice thread btw

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

you seem like a wonderfull woman..
with a great profession .. 35 euros is nothing .. for what you are doing
but like everyone of us you need to live to buy food

about what dream or past lifes you can recover from someone .. is a hard job ... it can be dangerous to wake up old lost memories
you never know what will be coming back
i understand there is no good ways to pin point a good none-painfull memory .. it can happen you can succeed... and the person would be able to evoluate in the mind or realise something good out of this hypno session you have done with him
the chances are slims but its possible...
is there any way you can let out good memories .. not the bad ones .. or all of them are always showing randomly ?

of course some people need to affront some personnals demons before the good part can be able to come out

what was your greatest session you did with someone ??
did you learn some incredible past life memories from someone in a session ??
did you have any alien memories from someone (grey souls)
if you are permitted to speak about some patient experiences
without giving any names of course

i will create another thread soon speaking about a grey souls... that i suspect to be on earth .. and you probably know him
i have a drawing proof .. that match both parties ...
coincidence is to big ... it need to be discussed
im sure something will come out of him if you hypno the guy

he can have some very interesting memories if its true lol
he have a TV show ... i will not say anymore

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All you have done is regurgitate a pack of lies called the "Law of One". Its all a lie, the only reason we are here is to entertain the higher beings. You can dress it up how you want but at the end of the day we are nothing but pawns on the galactic stage. All the pain in the world is for their enjoyment, we are like a giant game of sims. The so-called spiritualy awakened can see the puppet strings better than the usual drone human, that's the downside of enlightenment. Are you ready to know that we have NO! free will, we are all slaves stuck in this dimension, repeating this worthless experience over and over again to infinity.......

Kill god in your mind and set yourself free........

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi Nathan-D,
both speculation side are plausible
mines can be corrects and yours too

I think it depends largely on what your definition of a 'soul' is. Consciousness? The ability of freewill? What is a 'soul' exactly? I would say that my 'soul', and thus my consciousness and freewill are made possible by the physiology of my brain. The idea of a soul, in the context that creationists often use the word is something I don't understand.

so you dont beleive in souls .. i got that clear

but this "speculation" for having a soul .. will be more important then yours.. if it happen to be true... you can beleive the soul were made by creationist peoples .. or did some people discovered the real truth...

dont take any chances in life thinking you have no soul and when you die any crime you did will be gone forever in the nean
i do not say you can do mad thing but many people that thinks there is nothing after death can do mad things and really really bad things ...
the soul/consciousness is there to be feed with good to evoluate ... its not there to be corrupted by materialistic values and other greed/greed behavior and regret for all your life any actions you commited
thats why my theory in the soul is more important since... i can really tell you ... WHAT IF IM RIGHT ABOUT SOULS
if you tell me the same thing.. what if your right that there is no souls .. then its ending there nothing more to speak
the human history will just be a very very sad story with nothing more to accomplish... this is the part i dont beleive

Fail in life? How can a person fail in life? The idea of 'bad' and 'good' are simply manmade concepts and vary between individuals and cultures. As William Shakespeare once wrote, "there is neither good or bad, but thinking makes it so." And as the old saying goes, "one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist."

you dont denied that there is 2 parties in the whole univers
good or bad .. you choose ... some souls have even choosen
animals...humans...aliens...some spirits/souls all have the freewill to choose which side to embark...
if you fail in life it will lead you to a dark path of regret and angryness
this is not the path of enlightment
but i beleive some have a second chances depending on the mistakes he commited.

the freedom fighter is a man who protect his country and familly interest/values from a mad man terrorist ...
the terrorist fighter is a man filled with greed .. that will attack other countries and murder thousand without any remorses

I saw a programme about a person being put under hypnosis and seemingly being able to remember aspects of a previous life. The makers of the documentary crosschecked the woman's supposed past-life memories and discovered that there wasn't much to them. I think a more likely explanation is these people put under hypnosis are just remembering aspects of what they themselves have experienced and maybe they've even subconsciously invented a past-life of their own because they fear death and want comfort.

what about the medium woman my mother spoke about ...
even on my ex street were i lived there was a little gifted girl
who were able see the colorfull aura in each peoples ...
just type "INDIGO CHILDRENS" and you will heard many incredible gifted peoples are here...
all the speculations i always remain skeptik and open minded
since i didnt have the supreme proof that some are really gifted
some have specials skills and habilities like Woody
i have my own .. and you have your own to
but i beleive some are really gifted with divine knowledges

[edit on 8/22/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
reply to post by Ben81

All you have done is regurgitate a pack of lies called the "Law of One". Its all a lie, the only reason we are here is to entertain the higher beings. You can dress it up how you want but at the end of the day we are nothing but pawns on the galactic stage. All the pain in the world is for their enjoyment, we are like a giant game of sims. The so-called spiritualy awakened can see the puppet strings better than the usual drone human, that's the downside of enlightenment. Are you ready to know that we have NO! free will, we are all slaves stuck in this dimension, repeating this worthless experience over and over again to infinity.......

Kill god in your mind and set yourself free........

some part of your statement are true without any doubt ...
i just dont like the negatives part of fearmongering .. no hope no freewill deal...
like i said in the thread if you have read it ...
that 2012 will change all of that
we have been helped in the past .. but nothing good was really done
now we are observed .. i agree ..
but have more good faith .. go find it deep inside yourself
that there is still good hope in humanity
the coundown of 2012 is almost at 0
any big event will increase the chance of enlightment
to finally walk all together in the same good path

dont you have any hope ??
many are telling .... that 2012 will be the apocalypse of manking .. oups mankind

some clearly doesnt want this age of enlightment like stated in the thread
for many dark reasons

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"Enlightenment" ah! what a word that is, its the shiny prize that "they" dangle in front of our collective noses to keep us playing along.

Did you know that the Rothschilds have been around since the napoleonic times? They continue their domination over mankind and yet they have never been punished by the overlords hmmmmnnn! yet we are all on a spiritual journey hmmmnnn! yet this family have prospered through selling guns to both sides and tinkering with global politics, the latest rothschild is in charge of carbon tax trading on countries (yet another scam to keep the rich rich!).

Now why would these so-called gods allow a family to prosper through generations, acting with no regard for the common good of mankind? Surely they would interveen and put this delusional DNA back on the track of being decent people. The reason they don't is because the evil amongst us provide great entertainment, the rest of us are just fodder for the rich to abuse.

The rothschilds are just one example, the richest most blessed people that win at life on this planet are the worst spiritualy. They quest for power, money and to dominate yet we are suposed to accept it and look the other way....

Not! me, Once I cross over I'm making a run for it. I will never return to earth again, I would rather cease to exist than return here...

I will never believe the lie of spirituality again, the people that do are fools and deserve their delusion.....

[edit on 22-8-2010 by strangleholder1]

[edit on 22-8-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Lets also take the folks that believe in the fact, or thought, that we are all one.

we are like all in one yes.. but figuratively speaking
wind can help us ... but can also destroy us
like water, fire and earth
they are all saviors and also the vilains
the same energy is flowing through all the things and living things around us
we can control any of them or they can control us
that why we are all equal and need eachothers to survive
even the smallest breath of wind that transport air can worth more than anything...we breath air and when we die the last breath of air ever will flow out of our lungs...
its a metaphore that we really are all one ...
but its a beautifull metaphore that i agree

How many lives has he now touched and saved or helped because of his new position created from the Negative? Did a Negative create a Positive? For every action, there is a reaction?

yes i beleive some negatif in life can end with positive result
we all need obstacles to grow up
i had my negatives experiences but i didnt do evil thing
i learned from it so i wont fall down again and will be quick to rise up against it...
like exemple killing a whole familly..
i will not diserve a second chance if i do that :s

Perhaps a "Old Soul" might even just sign up for another lifetime to perform a ugly task, just for the ripple effect it may cause. A duty to create something not apparent at the time,but for the better good in the big picture? Was it really "Negative?" Or, did that old soul know the Negative would create a far more Positive in the Big Picture? At least equal?

good questions ... like i say many questions need to be answered
we are only now experiencing that the possibility to wake up from this "dream" and have our past knowledge back is plausible
imagine if all the souls memories were not wiped out from the start when we are born... we would be very evoluated ..
the possibility that some souls can be thousand of years old is there
like how much do you think God .. our Father and Creator is aged ??

Perhaps we are too hard on our most obvious lessons....

Step by step we learn.I don't believe any soul is condemned, but is here to play its vital part in the big picture.

So yes, I also do think animals, trees, rocks, etc. all have a "Soul." It "Is" what it "Is."

I think way to many people just don't see the Big Picture... This is just my humble opinion of course

thumbs*stars for you .. nice conclusion

[edit on 8/22/2010 by Ben81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join