It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US talks Israel out of attacking Iran (perhaps for now)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In my opinion there will not be a World War ever again.

We assume there will be a world war and a winner and a looser.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

The BIG Three, Russia, USA and China would have nothing to gain and all to lose.

What would be left after a nuclear war, and it would go nuclear, would not be habitable for decades.

Go to your hole in the ground, stay there for a year or two and you will realize it would have been better to die than to not be able to live a life anywhere near normal in your lifetime.

There would be no infrastructure, no hospitals, no pharmaceutical companies because the air would be so toxic we would get sick and develop cancer.

I believe the world leaders have a plan and are playing a game with the worlds population.

We would destroy each other. Does that really make good sense?
I think not.

Makes a lot more sense to kill millions of people in poor countries and then
implement a New World Order.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by dizziedame]
Edit to get back on thread subject:
I do not believe Obama has talked Israel out of attacking Iran. The Iranian and US leaders could have talked and agreed that the time is not yet right. We really need to make a few more moves before there is a strike.

We will not know what the real deal is untill many years from now when it is history.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Sorry dd, I don't share your optimism.

I think that Vitchilo's scenario is closer to what will eventually happen.

So in one year the US will support a war against Iran?

Because by then, the economy will have crashed again and the republicans will have won a bunch of seats in congress and senate...

And you know what republicans support right? WAR.

So instead of Israel going it alone right now dragging the US into it... the US will go at it full swing next year.

Expect a draft.

The reason being because I think the GOP having been taken over by the conservatives Christian neocons, and bat**** crazy Palin supporters, winning the up coming elections and thinking that an armegeddon style war will bring back Jesus.

They feel they have a higher calling to fulfill Bible prophesy.

"Dear Lord, please protect us from your followers"

[edit on 20-8-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
While I find the total silence from Israel a little ominous, It's pretty clear they aren't going to attack in the next few hours before Bushehr

I don't think there will EVER be a war on Iran now. They have pushed and tried to gain support but failed... US is in no position to strike Iran and they will definitely be in no position this time next year... Hell they'll probably be a nation of riots by then.

Maybe they'll initiate a false flag somewhere, who knows. Until it happens I say it won't happen.... Does that even make sense?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry, long time reader, fourth time posting. I'm still an ATS noob.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brisk002
Sorry, long time reader, fourth time posting. I'm still an ATS noob.
www.youtube.com...

Don't worry dude I still don't know how to post pictures or video

"Dan Gillerman, former Israeli ambassador to the UN and FOX News contributor".....

"Dan Gillerman, formally someone important but who's words today mean jack all, and Iran fear mongering war mongering contributor...."

Depends how you word it, both equal out to the same

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
I hate governments. their always planning to go to war with each other. Why cant they all just shut the hell up and get along?

the late USMC General Smedley says it best: 'War is a racket'. I think you can find that quote and probably the whole speech or letter from whence it is taken.

Corporations run goverments. If the elite, special--interest corp / cartel cannot run the gov't with bribes, then its leadership will be replaced with one it can. Nothing else matters to these guys. The name of the game is 'Control;.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Dan Gillerman: "Iran president who threatens to wipe Israel off the map..."

For CRYING OUT LOUD MAN! Christ alive, that has been proven to be totally bunk! Why do these vipers keep spouting the same old demonizing script?

So Iran test fires a missle... which nations do all the time.... And that means they are going to use it on Israel out of the blue one day? Where and when did Iran say that this was a test of a missile designed to attack Israel?

Wake up call to you Dan Gillerman, Iran will never attack anyone unless they themselves are attacked.

Therefore....

DON"T ATTACK IRAN! Pretty simple, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But of course they are aware of all that, and don't care. Iranian regime change and war is all they can think about and all they care about.

This guy, John Bolton and people like them are going to suffer in the deepest depths of hell. Scum of the Earth

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
While I find the total silence from Israel a little ominous....

....Maybe they'll initiate a false flag somewhere....

It's what these guys do best. Can a Leopard change its spots?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I as well, find Israel to be, "the guy walking around at the party, who hasn't said a word to anyone, with the #ty look on his face".... to be a little disconcerting...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Well if they want to take out Bushehr they only have hours left...

The fuel rods may already be on site anyway...?

Who knows. They're probably just quietly fuming and angry because Obama has told them no.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Doesn't sound to good to me that year or so is putting to put us pretty close to 2012 maybe thier stalling until Dec 21 2012.

The Mayans warning for Dec 21 2012 is for the Largest Holocaust ever.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So where are all the people who were making predictions for a start of a war in August?

or everyone who was predicting ww3

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have trouble believeing the u.s could talk israel out of doing anything last i heard israel does whatever the hell it wants, if israel wants to attack iran it will it doesnt need u.s approval. i think this story came out to counter the recent "revelation" that israel spends millions of dollars lobbying for pro-israel policies. this report comes out and hey how can we control the united states when they just talked us out of bombing iran to s&^$

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
double post, sorry

[edit on 21-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Israel knows it can't do anything without the FULL backing of the United States, because the retaliation from Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria (and maybe the 'stans) would be immense. So Israel will play nice - for now.

Looks like someone will have to cook up a little false flag op and blame it on Iran to get the ball rolling here...

Besides what's the big deal with Iran have a nuke plant? Pakistan has them and you don't think Iran and Pakistan can't engage in a little clandestine arms dealing? Between Pakistan and corrupt Russians, Iran probably already has nukes, the dog-and-pony show with them starting up a civilian nuke power plant is designed to provoke a response, we attack them for no reason other than our fear/war mongering, then they can justly claim the moral high ground while declaring jihad on behalf of all the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

true but the moment israel attacks iran the united states will be sucked in to it even if they did not want israel to attack they will have too play ball

top topics

<< 1   >>

join