It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crop Circles are ALL Fake.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Dam you bad man incorporated! You stole my thunder as I slept lol.

I have yet to see any argument from the side of “UFO’s are making crop circles” that has some hard proof. Everything is speculation or pseudoscience, there has not really been anything presented that I have to argue against.

Human_alien

I didn’t watch your YouTube video, don’t you have any of your own arguments regarding this or are you just going to carry on running about screaming insults and “I had a experience (that I can’t prove)?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel

but i have yet to see a proven man made crop circle be made without breaking stalks, increasing the electromagnetic output of the crops beyond normal levels, emit radiation above normal levels and the pattern to still be there years after harvesting the crops

also all of these unexplained crop circles continue to grow if not harvested by people, i havent heard of one 'man made' crop circle that does that as the act of crushing the crops with planks and boards kills the crops.

once again i am in no way saying that these crop circles are made by aliens just that they are unexplained, and until i see some hard evidence of what does make these strange ones then i will not say 'all crop circles are man made' neither will i say 'aliens make crop circles'

BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS

MooseVernel

We know. We know people make crop circles. Simple and complex.
I've already talking about "broken" stalks.
I have yet to see ANY of these measurements. Before and after. And plants do emit energy. They are living things.

An article published in 2002 Scientific American: Crop Circle Confession from a "circle maker"..

The most ludicrous assertion was that "experts" could distinguish "genuine" circles from "hoaxed" ones. Even after one such expert, G. Terence Meaden, asserted on camera that a circle was genuine when in fact its construction had been filmed by Britain's Channel Four, the program let him off the hook by saying he might just have made a mistake this time. I soon met other crop-circle makers, such as Robin W. Allen of the University of Southampton and Jim Schnabel, author of Round in Circles, who also found it all too easy to fool the self-appointed experts but all too hard to dent the gullibility of reporters. When Bower and Chorley confessed, they were denounced on television as frauds. My own newspaper articles were dismissed as "government disinformation," and it was hinted that I was in the U.K. intelligence agency, MI5, which was flattering (and false).

The whole episode taught me two important lessons. First, treat all experts with skepticism and look out for their vested interests - many cerealogists made a pot of money from writing books and leading weeklong tours of crop circles, some costing more than $2,000 a person. Second, never underestimate the gullibility of the media. Even the Wall Street Journal published articles that failed to take the man-made explanation seriously.

As for the identity of those who created the complicated mathematical and fractal patterns that appeared in the mid-1990s, I have no idea. But Occam's razor suggests they were more likely to be undergraduates than aliens.

Fractal and mathematical patterns conveniently coincide with the explosion of the home PC in user interface ease and lower cost.

I'm not saying everyone should see it the way I see it. I'm just defending my view and opinion.

I do not disbelieve the idea that life could exist off this planet. I've made a few reports to nuforc my self.
I don't think it was just a weather balloon in Roswell.

What I believe here is, people make the crop circles. There is proof.
There isn't proof that they weren't made by people.

I didn't mean to steal your thunder kevinunknown. I just wanted to contribute to the idea you presented.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

Hey i am not complaining, your making a very good case. I think you should think about making your own thread out of this because i really think you’d do a better job than me.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

LOL it is easy to "fake" something if you don't know nothing about it. I believe most of them are real. If something happens like crop circles and nobody can explain it, then somebody will attempt to fake it for their 15 minutes of fame. Go make those giant murals of alien type creatures in Peru. you can easily tell the man made circles because they are always uneven and never in a straight line.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

LOL it is easy to "fake" something if you don't know nothing about it. I believe most of them are real.

Nope, I think you will find you have to know quite allot about something to fake it, bit like art forgery. That was pretty much all i had to read of your post it showed me that you’re probably never going to be convinced because your mind is closed to other more logical and earthy possibilities.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The point is we know that the elaborate crop circles are not man made. There have been numerous studies undertaken to determine the statistical probability of people creating complex diagrams following Fibonacci numbers and the musical scale, in fields in which the cell structure of the vegetation is physically altered but not damaged/killed, all within the span of a few hours is nil. Crop circle hoaxes are so obvious one doesn't have to conduct any research.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
No, I have to disagree with you OP. Some are man made...yes. But when you look at the more complex ones, you can clearly see it's NOT man made. There are reprensentation of extremely abstract concepts and the geometry is perfect, always. And what do you say when you read that the molecular structure of the folded crops mutates? What do you say when you read that there is a powerful electromagnetic field surrounding the crops? Look at these pictures:

There are crop circles depicting topics such as DNA evolution, light speeds (with an "s"), Earth's electromagnetic field, planetary alignment...
How could these appear in a course of a night, sometimes minutes? Perfect geometry, sacred geometry. There are some mathematicians who developed new geometric theorems just studying the formations. Obviously, we don't have the technology to produce the bigger ones with some much accuracy. How much did you research on the subject, because your opinion lacks of backing and research as you forgot to mention some of the strangest characteristics of these formations.

Crop circles AREN'T ALL MAN MADE. Now it's time for you to keep on researching on the subject before jumping the gun...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
double post
edit on 22-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well thats a nice OPINION.

It's your opinion which is not backed by fact, there is no way you know ALL crop circles are fake.

Now do you care to explain away the scientific evidence that the crops and their nodes are effected on a biological level in some crops. Now to say they come from aliens is a huge stab in the dark, it seems to be the answer to alot of things we can not explain.
Skeptics can dismiss the circles as man made all they but they can deny scientific evidence that something is being done to the crops that has not yet.. to the best of my knowledge, been explained - expanded nodes and the crop only being bent at the node not in between.

The biophysics of cropcircles
edit on 22-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Most of them are man made, but not all of them i think

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join