It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crop Circles are ALL Fake.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I guess you showed me (eye roll)

M'friend....that CC is SLOPPY and easily spotted as man-made. That's your proof? That cc isn't even worth discussing.

I am not saying NONE are man-made.

Holy crap people. A 'few' does not equal all. Where did y'all learn your math and reasoning skills?

Those 'few' are so bad they don't even get attention!

Just because 'man' can make babies in a petri-dish doesn't mean that's the only way babies are created.

'One' doesn't cancel out, 'all'.

Some people stomping on wheat does not mean they're all done that way.

Where's your proof that the elaborate ones are being created by man?
Do not waste my time (nor yours) showing me a simple formation with some lines in it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The point is we know that allot of them are definitely made by man, that is a hard fact.

We don’t however have any hard solid proof that crop circles are made by UFO’s, at least none as good as the evidence that points to them being manmade.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that due to a lack of evidence supporting the hypothesis that UFO’s are making crop circles that they are not making them. And dew to the massive volume of evidence that man is making crop circles that it is indeed man who is making the crop cirles. Therefore it seems reasonable to assume that crop circles are manmade.

By accepting that they are all manmade does not rule out the existence of UFO’s its only denying ignorance by acknowledging that crop circles much be manmade because of a lack of evidence to the contrary. If you run around flatly believing everything, then you become the most ignorant among us

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The point is we know that allot of them are definitely made by man, that is a hard fact.

YES, True.

Therefore it is reasonable to assume that due to a lack of evidence supporting the hypothesis that UFO’s are making crop circles that they are not making them.

Lack of evidence doesn't prove anything. All there is to know and discover has not been revealed. Don't forget the world was once flat and if you thought otherwise.. off with your head.

And dew to the massive volume of evidence that man is making crop circles that it is indeed man who is making the crop cirles. Therefore it seems reasonable to assume that crop circles are manmade.

I haven't seen "massive evidence" on ALL the circles, have you? I have seen evidence on some but not ALL. That's the danger in generalizing all CC's together.

By accepting that they are all manmade does not rule out the existence of UFO’s its only denying ignorance by acknowledging that crop circles much be manmade because of a lack of evidence to the contrary. If you run around flatly believing everything, then you become the most ignorant among us

These are the kind of comments that are destroying ATS. By attacking someone's belief and calling them ignorant.

You can have your opinion and I can have my opinion and we can state those opinions without the need to call others that have a difference of opinion names.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Fair enough, once the evidence is discovered that proves ET is making crop circles I will change my views accordingly. Until then I am sticking with the line that they are all manmade, this is reasonable and logical. Just like when we found out that world wasn’t flat, we changed our views on it. Right now all crop circles are manmade. The evidence supporting my claim that they are all manmade massively outweighs that of the hypothesis that they are made by ET.

As for your last claim, nope i disagree and I am sticking to it. To run around believing everything on ATS automatically makes you most ignorant person in a bus full of ignorant people on the way to a world ignorance championship. Why? Because not everything on ATS can possibly be true.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

M'friend....that CC is SLOPPY and easily spotted as man-made. That's your proof? That cc isn't even worth discussing.

Holy crap people. A 'few' does not equal all. Where did y'all learn your math and reasoning skills?

Just because 'man' can make babies in a petri-dish doesn't mean that's the only way babies are created.

Do not waste my time (nor yours) showing me a simple formation with some lines in it.

Where is your proof that they aren't? Where is your proof that aliens from another world are doodling in our fields.

Don't waste MY time or yours by showing me a picture in a field. I've already showed you that people make crop circles.

I guess denying ignorance is now the same as wishful thinking.

Look dude, I hope aliens come and show us they exist. Saving us from our own idiocy. (And tell us that they've been drawing in our farmers' fields). That happens, I'll eat my hat.

Until then, you can say aliens made them. It's your opinion and if you believe it, it's not wrong. . To you.

But...people are capable of making ANY of the designs you can find. No doubt about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated

Where is your proof that they aren't? Where is your proof that aliens from another world are doodling in our fields.

Don't waste MY time or yours by showing me a picture in a field. I've already showed you that people make crop circles.

I guess denying ignorance is now the same as wishful thinking.

Look dude, I hope aliens come and show us they exist. Saving us from our own idiocy. (And tell us that they've been drawing in our farmers' fields). That happens, I'll eat my hat.

Until then, you can say aliens made them. It's your opinion and if you believe it, it's not wrong. . To you.

But...people are capable of making ANY of the designs you can find. No doubt about it.

I didn't say they're all alien made. I said they're not all man-made.
Don't put words in my.....well, posts!

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about and unfortunately, there's a lot of that here! I really feel for people who have such unyielding opinions based on such limited knowledge!

Oh well. You don't effect me. My life is great and my mind is, open!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about and unfortunately, there's a lot of that here! I really feel for people who have such unyielding opinions based on such limited knowledge!

Funny how the blinders can go both ways.

"Oh well. You don't effect me. My life is great and my mind is, open!"

Me too.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by bad man incorporated]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated

Funny how the blinders can go both ways.

"Oh well. You don't effect me. My life is great and my mind is, open!"

Me too.

I've had an experience. Have you?

After an experience (of the magnitude) in which I had well....considering crop circles, in part, might be created by off-world Beings, isn't too difficult to consider and process.

If they're (again, in part) the culprits of these crop circles then, this is child's play (in contrast to what they are capable of)

I am glad your life is great. As it should be. I just wish people would not put a period after something .....so inconclusive. If that were the case then, our world would still be flat and spinning in the center of the Universe. So...let's just learn from the past, what closed minds can do to society and humanity, as a whole. It's counter-productive to our growth.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I've had an experience. Have you?

After an experience (of the magnitude) in which I had well....considering crop circles, in part, might be created by off-world Beings, isn't too difficult to consider and process.

If they're (again, in part) the culprits of these crop circles then, this is child's play (in contrast to what they are capable of)

I am glad your life is great. As it should be. I just wish people would not put a period after something .....so inconclusive. If that were the case then, our world would still be flat and spinning in the center of the Universe. So...let's just learn from the past, what closed minds can do to society and humanity, as a whole. It's counter-productive to our growth.

Dude, counter productive to our growth is NOT giving us enough credit where credit is due. We didn't need extra terrestrial intervention to discover the earth wasn't flat etc.

People have been hoaxers since the beginning of time.

We can send rockets into space using engines that have 30000 moving parts, we can grow babies in a dish, but we can't draw a bunch of circles in a field all by ourselves?

Humans make the crop circles. I put a period after that because I've seen it with my own eyes.

Standing in a field with circles on it, wouldn't change my opinion into the "limits" you propose on people, because your experience awed you.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

Cool!

We're all entitled to our opinions.

But once again, just because some people are doing it doesn't mean they're all done that way. It need not be all or nothing.

For all we know, Earth herself (which we hardly understand) can be doing some of this too. Yup, stranger things happen that we' don't understand.

Take a look see:
How To Make Art With Sound
www.videojug.com...

Cymatics: Making Sound Visible
www.mentalfloss.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Cool!

We're all entitled to our opinions.

But once again, just because some people are doing it doesn't mean they're all done that way. It need not be all or nothing.

For all we know, Earth herself (which we hardly understand) can be doing some of this too. Yup, stranger things happen that we' don't understand.

Take a look see:
How To Make Art With Sound
www.videojug.com...

Cymatics: Making Sound Visible
www.mentalfloss.com...

First off, everyone IS entitled to their opinions like you've said here. But in a previous post you said this:

Is Kevin a ATS planted Shill? I can't believe ATS allows someone like this to waste precious bandwidth.

That's being open to peoples opinions for sure. *sarcasm*

There is NO doubt strange goings on in stuff we don't know. I can't view those videos, but I'm pretty sure I've seen them before.
Again, people figuring it out. Being able to cause an outcome, through the manipulation of a known force.

Crop circles are made by people. With rope and planks. I'm sorry there isn't more mystery than that.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I believed in crop circles very strongly for a long time. Especially after seeing that video of the orbs making them. But, that video has since been proven a hoax. I understand that we don't know stuff. But we do know that people make crop circles. To believe otherwise, is strange to me. And yes, it is MY opinion.

It's like still believing in santa after seeing for yourself what happens. Saying: It could still be part Santa. That's how crop circles are to ME.

I'm not disturbed by YOUR opinion. I was more disturbed by your approach of other opinions that differed from yours, on this.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Of all the things in the world, aliens could use for communication or navigation, crop circles... come on, even less intelligent humans could figure out something better and more reliable...

If you can't explain how something was made, doesn't mean it wasn't made by your own kind, some people are more clever than others, some more educated and can figure out a way to make things that will feel alien for rest of people...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is supposed to be prime season for CC's
The cc' makers must be outta designs or maybe they can't get permission to go onto the farmers fields anymore..

Maybe they are just brainstorming on what to make next,..something tied to our human destiny of course or a false sunspot occurrence

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Excuse me. Kevin is an antagonistic shill on ATS. Check out all his threads

Are you him per chance?

Anyway.....for those who say 'It's one way only.......' isn't an opinion per se rather a close minded CHALLANGING statement. You're looking for confrontation!

Yeah, you know what? I didn't take Psych-101 up in college so I don't have the proper words to combat this but it's one thing to have a humble opinion and another thing, to totally take an antagonizing posture!

I don't recall too many "Aliens are real and all who think differently, are liars" posts.
It's usually the other way around.

I personally don't believe in a lot of things. But the last thing I feel I need to do is, announce it as if it were gospel then, challange my anti-peers. It's not sound.

Again, we're all entitled to our opinions but don't be a bully about it. Don't unnecessarily challenge a debate just because you're either, very insecure (and needs a rally)...or, an Internet shill or.............an antagonistic fool.

Have your opinion. But don't challenge it like you're a matador waving a red cloth.
Big difference my friend! Big difference~

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
'planks and boards' do not explain how some of the crop circles are made. go ahead make a crop circle with planks and boards and see if you can do it without breaking the stalks and come back a year later after the crops have been harvested and see if your pattern is still there, do that and ill entertain the notion that 100 percent of crop circles are man made.

The small amount of crop circles that i believe are not man made are unexplained, this does not mean aliens did it, it means there is no explanation, and for this small percentage of circles there is no explanation of how man could have done it that i have seen

could be aliens, could be a natural occurence, could be secret technology nobody knows

but to say 100 percent of crop circles are man made without sufficient evidence is just close minded and ignorant IMO

MooseVernel

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
crop circles are the work of some very gifted artists who are pranksters in their spear time.

Why would gifted artists be doing vandalism in their spare time? Why not be investing in a fun and rewarding career, instead of putting it at risk?

If crop circles were intended for communication wouldn’t fattening crops into funny looking symbols be the last thing that the supper intelligent ET would try out.

Have you ever considered that there might be some kind of symbolism behind the use of crops? Think about what crops are, what they're used for, the fact that they're grown and harvested. Try a different perspective than the obvious 'it's a big symbol in a field'.

What is the point in travailing for light-years only to practice some artwork in the middle of a field in the Lake District?

Maybe because it's easy for them to do. Maybe there's some kind of purpose they have that we don't know. Maybe they aren't aliens, but some other intellegent entity.

it seems to the people that believe this that ET has no problem landing in the middle of a field but struggles to land on the lawn of the white house.

Maybe that's because the White House is a highly secure area. Maybe if they're too direct in their approach, their purpose will collapse into chaos.

We all know that allot of crop circles are manmade, we have to sit back and ask ourselves

Hm, I didn't know that. How do we know that? Again, where's the newscast, article, etc, showing a team of artists making a huge, complex, and geometrically symetrical pattern all in one night? Forget the radiation, elongated knodes, and duration of time for a minute. How do the artists make them so perfect from the ground, and not the air?

Personally I think that all crop circles are fake, there is much more evidence suggesting they are manmade than there is pointing to the crop circles being the work of ET.

I thought we all knew that?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Excuse me. Kevin is an antagonistic shill on ATS. Check out all his threads

Are you him per chance?

Anyway.....for those who say 'It's one way only.......' isn't an opinion per se rather a close minded CHALLANGING statement. You're looking for confrontation!

Yeah, you know what? I didn't take Psych-101 up in college so I don't have the proper words to combat this but it's one thing to have a humble opinion and another thing, to totally take an antagonizing posture!

I don't recall too many "Aliens are real and all who think differently, are liars" posts.
It's usually the other way around.

I personally don't believe in a lot of things. But the last thing I feel I need to do is, announce it as if it were gospel then, challange my anti-peers. It's not sound.

Again, we're all entitled to our opinions but don't be a bully about it. Don't unnecessarily challenge a debate just because you're either, very insecure (and needs a rally)...or, an Internet shill or.............an antagonistic fool.

Have your opinion. But don't challenge it like you're a matador waving a red cloth.
Big difference my friend! Big difference~

First off, you were the one running around being the bully calling people closed minded, and attacking for whatever reason. The defensive stature taken was because I follow the same beliefs on this topic as the OP. I offered reasons that made sense, backed by PROOF.

The only fool here is the one who can't stick to the topic at hand, and keep lashing out personal attacks.

This is a conspiracy theory website. The whole concept is about alternate views on truths. Debate is healthy, and usually truth revealing. If one can present FACTS.

Moving on to the topic.

Someone mentioned to try it and Bend the plants without breaking them.

Really? A lot of crop circles are found in wheat or some other grain based crop fields which is just narrow leafed grasses. It's grass. Thick or thin stemmed, it can be easily folded and will bend without breaking. Also, any other crops are 'plants'. Live plants are a lot harder to break. Just walk around on your "grass", or tall grass in a yard or field. Heck, drive on it. Did you break it?

Has radiation been found at every single crop circle?
Is radiation a likely bi product of aliens that can travel millions of light years? Or would you think they would have a cleaner alternative way.. Are there even aliens here? Or Anywhere? Those are things we do NOT know. We do know that planks and boards create crop circles. And elaborate ones.

If my opinion and way of expressing it seems like a bully to Human_Alien, then maybe its just the frustration of being called closed minded by someone as equally close minded *(while they believe they are open minded).

Your opinion doesn't offend me.

Closing your eyes and pointing out the blind people, does.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Mystery solved

You can throw youtube videos out all day. I could also do the same.
But why?

There are countless videos of people making crop circles.

Peoples art inspires imagination. Like in the video you showed.

But I guess people are just incapable of drawing large cool 2 D pictures in a field. Especially "complex" ones.

We couldn't possibly take a small complex 2d picture and make it bigger. Not at all

[edit on 22-8-2010 by bad man incorporated]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

its not the complexity of the circles that lead me to be leave that a small percentage arent man made, its the way they are made and the after effects on the crops etc that anybody on here has failed to explain or demonstrate

but once again debunkers just keep saying the same old argument...

'man can do lots of things so surely a pretty pattern in a field is capable of being man made'

well i agree with that,

but i have yet to see a proven man made crop circle be made without breaking stalks, increasing the electromagnetic output of the crops beyond normal levels, emit radiation above normal levels and the pattern to still be there years after harvesting the crops

also all of these unexplained crop circles continue to grow if not harvested by people, i havent heard of one 'man made' crop circle that does that as the act of crushing the crops with planks and boards kills the crops.

once again i am in no way saying that these crop circles are made by aliens just that they are unexplained, and until i see some hard evidence of what does make these strange ones then i will not say 'all crop circles are man made' neither will i say 'aliens make crop circles'

BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS

MooseVernel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join