It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crop Circles are ALL Fake.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Well if you can provide me some scientific proof that crop circles are emanating radiation that is significantly higher than what would be considered normal back ground radiation for the area around the crop circle and that said radiation is the result of a UFO, we can talk. Otherwise that means nothing unless you can prove that the radiation exists and it is caused by a UFO.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't totally agree with you 100% Kevin,but the only way to get to the truth on this one would be to purpose a huge fine on anyone faking a crop circle or destroying someones wheat crops. They need to start giving jail time to these alien impostors for sure.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Haydn_17

Well if you can provide me some scientific proof that crop circles are emanating radiation that is significantly higher than what would be considered normal back ground radiation for the area around the crop circle and that said radiation is the result of a UFO, we can talk. Otherwise that means nothing unless you can prove that the radiation exists and it is caused by a UFO.

The old appeal to ignorance. Do your own research.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Kevin I hope you enjoy this essay about crop circles.

The Beautiful Paradox

Paradox ain’t for everyone. For those unable to imbibe such a heady brew, those who are simply not equipped for galactic emanations, we see that they are safely excluded from any fried circuitry by virtue of their inability to find a place for crop circles on their scientific nuts and bolts game board. They just don’t fit. So this quandary is resolved by using the squares and the pieces that do fit. Therefore, in such circumstances, the circles are required to be man-made. And so that is what they are. They are man-made.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Aaaah , the plank constant !?!?!?!?!?

CC's ...

the REAL ones ...

are

in FACT ,

artwork from inside The Living God's

head .

( ask your local PTB )

[off-topic commentary removed]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Wouldn't an easy way to sort this out be to ...

A. Find a place that a previous crop circle has been made and send a bunch of artists into the field at night in darkness and replicate one exactly (including not breaking the stems and all the other normal traits) by the time the sun comes up without waking/alerting anyone with sounds or lights ... seems simple to me ... surely this could be organized ?

Also why are we so sure that crops circles are meant for humans at all ??? I was watching something on youtube the other day about how certain frequencies produce patterns and looking at some of the circles they seem to have some of the same patterns as the shapes the frequencies were making ... how do we know that the places that spawn crop circles haven't just been hit with a concentrated high frequency from whatever source you wanna speculate.

Its silly to try and debunk something by saying "thats a crappy way to communicate" when we have no idea that the point of them is to even communicate at all ... wouldn't that just be debunking your own assumption ??

whether they are made by UFO's or not assuming that they are trying to communicate with us (humans) seems rather naive and kinda ignorant ... now if these CC are results of frequencies which could be possible ... what animals do we know that communicate in frequencies ??? think about that for a second.

have fun

[edit on 20/8/10 by King Loki]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bagatell

No, that’s not how it works

If you make a claim like “crop circles are emitting unusually high levels of radiation” the burden of proof is place upon you. So unless you can prove it your talking utter rubbish, you (or rather the guy who posted it in the first place) are the one trying to convince me about radiation and crop circles therefore the burden of proof is on him, or you if you would like.

So prove it or stop trolling

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Some are man-made, some not.

personally, i think this thread is sad, making statements that
gives a bad colour to crop circles.

A troll is a troll.

Check this one: www.youtube.com...#!

[edit on 21/8/2010 by Nupster]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

None of what you just wrote, dealt with anything I wrote in the OP, all you done was go for the personal attack, which speaks volumes for your argument. And you can’t run around calling everyone who disagrees with you ignorant or a troll, that might be why your ignore and foe list is growing so fast.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
[wrong thread]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Ahmose

None of what you just wrote, dealt with anything I wrote in the OP, all you done was go for the personal attack

I did wrote "Some are man-made, some not" doesnt that deal with your
thread, which you've made out of boredom on saturday evening.

GL

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nupster

Yeah ok fair enough, what you wrote had nothing to do with the OP either, I am sorry if you feel left out. If you would like to debate this with me why don’t you post some of your own ideas on the topic either in your won thread or on this one i would happily discuss this with you.

And yes this thread is the result of my Saturday afternoon boredom.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't think crop circles are the work of aliens either.

That is my opinion.

Saying some are fake and some are real is a funny statement.

Because it is also opinion.

Opinions are fun. If the scenario happened like it did in the movie "Signs", then my opinion could be swayed. But for now, you can watch people make intricate patterns in a day. Give them a couple days, with computer graphics as a tool...there is no pattern they could not make.

That said, we KNOW how to fake them. We don't know how to not fake them. Just saying aliens and their advanced tech did them is not giving humans enough credit.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
ahh kevinunknown~
always pretending as if he actually knows these thing.

Let me tell you,
You do not know.
and you look like a straight up fool pretending like you do.

This kind of thing is the epitome of ignorance.

A very simple little bit of wisdom~
If you can honestly tell yourself (and believe it) that you KNOW for a fact, all of these things~
You know absolutely nothing.

kevinunknown~
the majority of your posts seem like nothing but TROLL posts.
Probably seem that way because that is what they are, troll posts/threads,
by a troll.

Seriously, You are a troll, man.

my foe list and ignore list is just growing at a never before seen rate,

i just dont care anymore,
if people show nothing but ignorance and dont even recognize their own ignorance,
i cant be bothered to read their trolly little words from their trollish little minds.
So i have started to just click on 'FOE" and/or ignore, on such people.
I used to think, "eh, why bother?"
But now my own ignorance that still resides within me is getting to the point that if I dont ignore what the fools have to say, I will really start speaking my mind ,and that wont be good for anyone. lol

Anyone with any intelligence at all, Knows that only SIMPLE, Ignorant people think they can make such claims.

Congratulations on fully embracing your ignorance and never caring to let go of it.

You fail on a Universal level kevinunknown,
how does such an accomplishment feel?
Probably not as good as fooling yourself into thinking you know all about all.

Deny what?
eh who cares right?
Some people really do make me

Ditto!

Funny, when I say this, my post gets removed and I get a warning from the Mods.
Is Kevin a ATS planted Shill? I can't believe ATS allows someone like this to waste precious bandwidth.

Crop Circles are a total mystery.
Not one person (beside D & D) has come forward showing us how these are accomplished.
The biggest one contained over 700 circles.

Wow! People have nothing better to do than to trespass on someone's land and go around in circles so some publication (cropcircleconnection) can upload their photo?
Seems like a complete waste of time and energy but...according to Kevin, that's what's happening.
The Human race has gone completely nuts!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The reason your posts were removed was because they were full of personal insults and didn’t address anything in the OP, must like the post you quoted. It has nothing to do with me being an ATS “shill”. The reason my threads are tolerated is because I am making legitimate points, if you don’t like them tough, but that does not make what I have to say of any less worth than what you have to say. Any just because you don’t agree with me i am not a shill, disinfo agent, troll or any other insulting label you wish to give me.

Anyway you did make one good point about why people would bother going to the effort to do it. For some i would imagine it’s for attention amongst their peers (or whoever), for others it’s a artistic expression and i would imagine that for a few it’s so they can laugh at all the stupid conspiracy theorists. Really what’s more logical, its ET or a bored artist? We humans do lots of illogical and stupid things for fun, some collect stamps, some spend hours playing video games, some go train and plane spotting , some make art, others I think go out and make crop circles.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nupster
Some are man-made, some not.

personally, i think this thread is sad, making statements that
gives a bad colour to crop circles.

A troll is a troll.

Check this one: www.youtube.com...#!

[edit on 21/8/2010 by Nupster]

That's a great video!

Because science can't explain all our DNA (and their intent) they call it junk-DNA.
And it's confirmed, we only use like 10% of our brain. Why is that?

So something is wrong.

I do believe we've been programmed to be dumb and to forget.

These crop circles may be a way to awaken our hidden memories. Because when I personally view them, they do have a familiarness to them. They're pleasurable to take in, for some reason.

But, Kevin said they're ALL man-made so now, I can put this to rest I guess.

Kevin, please state your age because your threads make me place you somewhere between 12 and 20. Am I right?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Human_Alien] to correct spelling. Sorry

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I do believe we've been programmed to be dumb and to forget.

These crop circles may be a way to awaken our hidden memories. Because when I personally view them, they do have a familiarness to them. They're

So you think that this is more likely than the possibility of some gifted artists having fun over the weekend?.....

I have already told you in the last thread , I am 21. My age however and your age has no baring what so ever on the value and content of our threads and posts. And Once again you have failed to take on directly anything I have said in response to your last post.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Crop Circles are a total mystery.
Not one person (beside D & D) has come forward showing us how these are accomplished.
The biggest one contained over 700 circles.

Wow! People have nothing better to do than to trespass on someone's land and go around in circles so some publication (cropcircleconnection) can upload their photo?
Seems like a complete waste of time and energy but...according to Kevin, that's what's happening.
The Human race has gone completely nuts!

Booourns.

www.wikihow.com...

www.circlemakers.org...

science.howstuffworks.com...

"not one person..."

Nope. MANY.

Being nuts is fun as hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bad man incorporated

Originally posted by Human_Alien

science.howstuffworks.com...