It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crop Circles are ALL Fake.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Don’t you just love it when you see somebody who posts a thread with the headline “unexplained crop circle proves impending alien invasion of earth”. Many people it seems hold the genuine believe that crop circles are evidence that ET is trying to communicate or use the crop circles as a method for navigation and some might even take the view that they are evidence of UFO landings. A more logical and reasoned mind however might reach the conclusion that the crop circles are the work of some very gifted artists who are pranksters in their spear time.

If crop circles were intended for communication wouldn’t fattening crops into funny looking symbols be the last thing that the supper intelligent ET would try out. If ET was trying to communicate then why not just land and say “hi sorry about all that silly stuff with the crops and cows”? Surely if they were attempting to communicate that would be the obvious thing to do. I just cannot believe that these ET’s can travel from planet to planet and unthinkable speeds, have mastered teleportation, are telepathic, according to the abductees they also speak English, but for some strange reason they can’t pick up a phone so think vandalising crops is the next best thing. What is the point in travailing for light-years only to practice some artwork in the middle of a field in the Lake District?

This point crosses over with the idea that crop circles could be evidence that a alien craft has landed, it seems to the people that believe this that ET has no problem landing in the middle of a field but struggles to land on the lawn of the white house. Again it just does not make any sense, and also suggests that there are some very oddly shaped UFO’s out there, that nobody has ever seen land in the middle of a corn felid. How come we have all these pictures of UFO’s in the sky but none of them landing in fields?

Then we have the idea that these crop circles could be evidence of a UFO navigation system. The UFO’s have managed to get to earth, abduct people and telepathically communicate with them (LOL) in English. Surely then these advanced ET’s have some form of intergalactic GPS. Really the idea that crop circles are for navigation are just silly in the face of all the other UFO hypothesis’s.

By far the biggest question is why crops, why not a huge “crop circle” but done with a desert or using trees in the middle of the rain forest. That would really make me think, that is something that couldn’t be done by a half decent art student over night or during their weekend off. It could however be done by a super advanced alien space craft.

We all know that allot of crop circles are manmade, we have to sit back and ask ourselves; what makes more sense, these crops circles have been made by ET who has travelled light-years to vandalise some corn fields or a artistic prankster is having some fun. Personally I think that all crop circles are fake, there is much more evidence suggesting they are manmade than there is pointing to the crop circles being the work of ET.

EDIT I should have made it clear in the OP that i do believe in UFO’s just not crop circles, abductions or the frequency of visits some members would have us believe. However I do not believe we are not alone.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I agree completely. Yes aliens do exist and are flying around earth watching and observing us but why would they feel the need to draw some cryptic clue on someones field?
If you do believe crop circles are made by ET then why dont we see them on wild fields and hills or even in the sky, its not like there not clever enough. Some peole say its a map or directions for other ET's but i would expect they have some form of GPS and tagging onboard.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of crop circles and I think it's likely they have a earthly explanation, but all you've done here is a make blank statements based on arguments from personal incredulity and other fallacies.

It's quite obvious what your goals are here with this and other similar threads you've been creating. My suggestion to other members: don't feed the troll.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
At the risk of getting warned again (cause apparently I tell it like it is) one must start wondering why the OP starts these anti-threads.

It's fine you think CCs are man-made. It's fine you think abductees are mostly liars. It's fine you think UFOs don't exist until there's proof.

It's fine you find so much distrust in the world (and people in general) but I have to wonder why, you feel a need to call people out on it!

As far as anything paranormal, no one knows anything for certain. That's for certain.

At this time, August 18th 2010, everything is still a huge guessing game. Anyone who says they know for sure, you must question.

Be it as it may. It really doesn't matter.

Crop circles, alien abductions, UFO sightings etc have gotten people to think outside their conventional and safe little box......open their minds to other possibilities and to me, that's good enough.

So whether everything I mentioned is really paranormal and of another dimension/world....?.....who cares? Why does it bother you so much OP?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
actually crop circles are quite real. i've seen them myself.

now, you may refute the idea that they are extra terrestial in origin. fine, i agree that they are man man. but as kate bush sings "whose to know the powr behind our moves?"

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
LOL. ANYONE who makes broad statements such as ALL are fake critical thinkers.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Paschar0]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is a public conspiracy forum. So long as i do not wander off the T&C’s I can say weather i believe or don’t believe in any particular topic. You are allowed to run around saying that you were abducted by a UFO and that you think crop circles were made by lizard men in UFO’s, so i should be allowed to do the opposite.

I agree with you on one thing, nobody knows for sure. That being said however I think it looks allot more likely that crop circles are manmade and i have set out my reasons for that in the OP.

Also I just want to say, I really wouldn’t like this thread to go the same way my other thread the UFO forum recently went.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

OK, I will give you that, and i have amended the title of this thread accordingly.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They appear suddenly, and we don't know a human technology that could produce them. Apparently the stalks are very neatly and precisely bent over, unlike what a mower would produce, and there are no tracks leading to or from the site.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

IM WITH YOU GUYS!! We need normal aliens before we look for artistic aliens,crop circles suck
but the threads good!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
many are man made but the other 5% is very odd.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

"If crop circles were intended for communication wouldn’t fattening crops into funny looking symbols be the last thing that the supper intelligent ET would try out"

i agree.

it seems to primitive for an advanced race. morethan likely they would give us free energy or sopmething along those lines.

but there are some crop circles that look like it would take a huge coordinated effort to pull off, without anyone seeing.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I completely agree with you, cropcircles are completely man made i hate seeing a crop circle thread saying its some alien cryptic message and people guessing what it could mean then days later seeing it posted on circlemakers or something. and sure its nice art its pretty but i dont think it should be on a ufo/alien thread or even mention them. and to entertain the idea that it could possibly be alien related what would be the point in doing that its not like we could understand it or it had some effect on our lives, if anything if it were real aliens it sounds like acouple of teenagers borrowing mom and dads space ship to go and tag up some planets like they are brick walls.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
We all know that allot of crop circles are manmade,

Do we? That's a fairly large assumption on your part.

Originally posted by kevinunknown
We all know that allot of crop circles are manmade, we have to sit back and ask ourselves; what makes more sense, these crops circles have been made by ET who has travelled light-years to vandalise some corn fields or a artistic prankster is having some fun.

So you say we have two choices - Bill & Dave or ET. You haven't given this much (any?) thought , have you?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bagatell

True i did read somewhere about the possibility that they could be the result of a top secret microwave weapon the RAF had been testing when i done some research for this thread. Discounted it pretty quickly but there are other earthly possibility rather than the clever artist.

Did you have anything specific in mind?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't think they are all man made. The reason I say this is because the following year once the field has been plowed and replanted etc, the pattern of the previous years crop circle can still be found in some cases. I don't see how men with planks walking across could have this effect on the soil a year later.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Namaste1001]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am not sure quite what to make of this thread Kevin.

I do not myself believe in the ET hypothesis as space is simply too vast.

Some of the circles are obviously made by amateurs with string and boards etc.

But then we have the others which are quite clearly made with Directed Energy Weapons systems.

These others are the complex mathematical pictures, clearly designed on computers and then run through the satellite microwave systems in the same way as a CNC milling machine.

So in a way you are correct..all crop circles are indeed man-made!

Maybe a better question would be...Who is making the high-tech microwave crop circles? and why?

Are they a display of power? and/or psychological operations?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Your arguments are false because your assumption that ETs are trying to communicate with us through crop circles is naively wrong. Your logic consists of setting up a bogus Aunt Sally (crop circles are for communication) that you know can be knocked down easily. Then, when you have demolished your own false argument, you pretend that the implication of this is that you have refuted the thesis that crop circles are not man-made. It's the favorite tactic of the debunker.

My opinion is that some crop circles are man-made and that some are not. Whoever is making the latter wants to awaken people GENTLY to the reality of the existence of non-human forms of life. They are using symbols, often taken from religions and their sacred geometries, not as some kind of e-mail message (that's the error many are making in trying to interpret them and that is the mistake you, too, are making) but as physical evidence of the existence of non-human intelligence. This way, they avoid the cultural shock and fear that they would create by landing on the planet at once in large numbers.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
YAAWWWWNNN Christ are some people still making "Crop Circles are FAKE OMG" Threads??

Could the OP explain why some Crop Circles have radiation detected in them?

Do the crop makers carry radioactive waste with them?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

YES!!!!! Dude, I loved your last thread about alien abductions and now you've taken on another of my pet peeves. You sir are THE MAN. Of course these things are man made. And yes, I'm sure that when the MIT nerds, who laugh their tails off when people buy into these, probably do coat the underside of their boards (used to flatten grass) with a trace radioactive substance just to get you all going.

Well done kevinunknown, you have my thanks. My only question is, when can we expect the "All New Age threads talking about vibrations, frequencies, out of body experiences, star child, indigo warriors and demensional shift/ascension are all LIES!!!"?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join