It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Lets the Mormon Out While Talking About Native Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man
If your father is Hispanic, you are an Israelite, you better stop being ignorant and do some research.

...i've been told by traditional ethnic jews that they are a matrilineal society - meaning that your lineage is all about mama - unlike mormons who treat females like brainless baby factories... certainly there are some ethnic jews on here that could set the record straight on that...

...did you know that mormons slaughtered countless ndns in utah?... what was their thinking back then?... did they hate jews and, therefore, hated ndns too because they're supposed to be jews?... how did those mormons justify participating in the american holocaust?... is it lied about?... that'd be my bet...

...ever hear the story of golden eyes?... its about the jesus dude manifesting to ndns right after his, alleged, resurrection... its as ridiculous as this hooey you're pushing... the guy i heard the golden eyes story from spoke as if he was performing a shakespearan play... i nearly sucked the skin off of the inside of my cheeks - thought that story would never end, lol... he claimed he was fullbood cherokee but only the newagers and horny white gals believed him... fun guy, yep...

...you posted that you got some of your info from an old ndn... well, lemme clue ya in because you're obviously very lost... some old ndns will tell you just about thing and then laugh at you (behind your back, of course) if you believe them - because - using your imagination to be a creative storyteller is harmless fun and, like pt barnum said, theres a sucker born every minute (or was it every second?)...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

What does it matter all this DNA crap? Your not fooling anyone.
Your not a DNA scientist. You never took anyones DNA and tested it yourself.
Some guy in a lab coat said it. So it must be true?

If your expecting the government and Jews to come out and say the Natives are Israelites...get real. They spent all kinds of money hiding this stuff.

Did they mention if the DNA is from the mother or fathers side?

The father makes you an Israelite, like every nation, the mother can be of any race, the father carries the seed.

The Biblical names for the Chinese and Japanese are Moab and Ammon, or Moabites and Ammonites.
Since you never read a Bible, I'll just quickly tell you King David had Moabites(Chinese) and Ammonites(Japannese) in slavery under the Israelites. They all lived right next to each other. Go look at a Biblical map.
You can be damn sure those women got raped when moment was right. Lots of rape and willing sex.

Who the hell do you think taught the Asians there Kung-Fu, Taoism, Martial arts, ect.?
Israelites. Not only were Moab and Ammon in slavery, they were part of Solomons Army, where they learned all their fighting arts.

Ruth, of the Book of Ruth, is a Moabite, the only heathen to have a book make it to the Bible.
So finding traces of Asian DNA in Natives who are Israelites should mean..nothing.
I also don't trust DNA facts, at all.

btw. There are Israelites in Japan and China(who also only deal with fathers linage unlike fake white Khazar Jews) and scattered all around the world, just like the prophecy says.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

You obviously lack writing and reading skills. Why are you talking to me about Mormons? I never said anything about Mormons, neither do Mormons have anything to do with this claim.

Please show me where in the Bible it says anything about mother linage.
Like I said, fake white Jews are ass backwards.

All the genealogy in the Bible only deals with the fathers.

Your post was very awkward, hard to read, and full of uneducated trash.
You obviously have never read a book, yet alone the Bible hence, your relying on what you "heard from a ethnic jew". You don't even know what an ethnic Jew is.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

My friend you can't even prove Soloman Abraham or Jesus exist.
Christians ran residential schools which are condidered a genocide commited on children by all the internatioal agencies that moniter such things. Our PM Harper even acknowledged this fact.
You are entitled to think what ever you want.
Just as we are entitled to consider it false.

To be considered decendent from a fictional people that aren't but a fraction of the age of our people is just not in the cards.

We have our own virgin birth law giver...the difference between ours and yours is ours has been proven to exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspark
reply to post by Soldier of God

He is promoting all religions. He is a Mormon but he has said that is because his family visited a lot of churches and that is the one he felt welcome at. There are 2 groups of Mormons, modernist reject the teachings of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. The other is the fundamentalists. He is in the first group.

Where did you get this information?

I have never heard of "modernist" Mormons.

There are re-organized Mormons.

And Mormons are Christians. They read the bible and Christ is their savior.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

My friend you can't even prove Soloman Abraham or Jesus exist.

I can't prove George Washington existed either.

So according to you Israelites never existed.

I guess Egypt, Assyrian Empire, Greece and Rome never existed either.

Your more lost than the OP.

The fact that your elites know themselves as Edomites should set off some alarms.
But then the elites must believe in fairy tales too.

These things fall into the "Do your own research" category.

Or you can do like most people and Google a DNA article in 5 seconds published courtesy of Rockefeller University pretend like your a DNA expert that actually ran blood tests personally and write it off as historical fact, close up web browser and then we have another complete failure walking around claiming he has DNA proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
DNA says the American Indians are of Asian origin

pilgrim.chattanooga.net...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by iterationzero

What does it matter all this DNA crap? Your not fooling anyone.
Your not a DNA scientist. You never took anyones DNA and tested it yourself. Some guy in a lab coat said it. So it must be true?

You claimed that OP for that link couldn't possibly have understood what was in the published research. It's easy to understand if you have even moderate reading comprehension skills and actually, you know, try to read it. Scientific papers are written so that someone other than the scientists can read, understand, and (if they choose to) reproduce the work to confirm or refute it.

If your expecting the government and Jews to come out and say the Natives are Israelites...get real. They spent all kinds of money hiding this stuff.

Why? If the Jews can prove that essentially everyone in the world is a Jew, according to the hypothesis presented regarding the diaspora of the lost tribes, why wouldn't they? Certainly would swing some people over to their side.

Did they mention if the DNA is from the mother or fathers side? The father makes you an Israelite, like every nation, the mother can be of any race, the father carries the seed.

If you read the article, you'd see that they're talking about phenotyping a virus that between 40 and 60% of all people excrete in their urine. So not sure which DNA you're talking about.

The Biblical names for the Chinese and Japanese are Moab and Ammon, or Moabites and Ammonites. Since you never read a Bible, I'll just quickly tell you King David had Moabites(Chinese) and Ammonites(Japannese) in slavery under the Israelites. They all lived right next to each other. Go look at a Biblical map. You can be damn sure those women got raped when moment was right. Lots of rape and willing sex.

Moab and Ammon were in what is now Jordan. Please explain how this makes them Chinese and Japanese. Or are you suggesting that the Moabites and Ammonites later migrated to those areas? What do you mean by a biblical map? Do you mean a map produced several thousand years ago? Because I look at maps produced a few hundred years ago and see some pretty big inaccuracies. Or do you mean a modern map produced by biblical scholars? Because I have and they show Moab right on the Dead Sea and Ammon just to the north of it.

Who the hell do you think taught the Asians there Kung-Fu, Taoism, Martial arts, ect.? Israelites. Not only were Moab and Ammon in slavery, they were part of Solomons Army, where they learned all their fighting arts.

Because "primitive" indigenous cultures couldn't possibly have developed their own martial arts or philosophy? That's pretty racist. Or, at the very least, ethnocentric.

Ruth, of the Book of Ruth, is a Moabite, the only heathen to have a book make it to the Bible. So finding traces of Asian DNA in Natives who are Israelites should mean..nothing. I also don't trust DNA facts, at all.

It means something because the genetic divergence and migration to North America occurred thousands of years before this original diaspora you're claiming. But you just refute all DNA evidence, so it doesn't really matter.

btw. There are Israelites in Japan and China(who also only deal with fathers linage unlike fake white Khazar Jews) and scattered all around the world, just like the prophecy says.

I don't trust what's on Wikipedia unless it has third party citations that I can read and research on my own. I'm definitely not trusting something that's even less well-researched and cited.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

of course I know the difference. I was wondering if you did.

Have you ever been to a central or south america?

You know that not everyone in a latin american country is necessarily of native indian descent. Grouping all latinos and saying they are natives is ignorant. There are many latinos with no native blood in them.
And what about those latinos in the carribean with african ancestry. Are those israelites also?

Reading your posts you sound like some whacked out guy attacking everyone.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by grey580]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

of course I know the difference. I was wondering if you did.

Have you ever been to a central or south america?

You know that not everyone in a latin american country is necessarily of native indian descent. Grouping all latinos and saying they are natives is ignorant. There are many latinos with no native blood in them.
And what about those latinos in the carribean with african ancestry. Are those israelites also?

Reading your posts you sound like some whacked out guy attacking everyone.

Are you in grade school?

You didn't read any of my posts did you?

I never said everyone living in America today is an Israelite.

You know the people already living in the western world before white people came to destroy the land and people? Those are Israelites. The 9 Tribes that left the other 3.
Go read books and figure out why Christopher Columbus carried Hebrew Interpreters with him on his voyages.

What ever label the white man put on them afterwards is irrelevant and just adds to the confusion.

How are you having trouble understanding this?
Not that I care if you believe it or not.

If anyone is interested in getting more information on this stuff they can U2U me there's thousands of youtube channels on the subject for people that can't afford or find good books.

However if you are not of Native, Latino or Negro(slave trade) decent (fathers side) don't bother asking for info, I really only care about informing those people IF they care to learn about something they don't know.

Micah 2:2
And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Columbus had a Hebrew interpreter on board because he believed that he would make landfall in Asia. NOT the Americas.

While still a Jew, de Torres served as an interpreter to the governor of Murcia due to his knowledge of Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Portuguese. In order to avoid the expulsion edict against the Jews of Spain, de Torres converted to Catholicism shortly before the departure of Columbus's expedition. Columbus hoped that the interpreter's skills would be useful in Asia because they would enable him to communicate with local Jewish traders, and he may also have believed that he would find descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

Source

That much, at least, I did learn in grade school.

Columbus had no reason to believe, nor any belief, that the Americas existed.

Severely underestimating the circumference of the Earth, he estimated that a westward route from Iberia to the Indies would be shorter than the overland trade route through Arabia. If true, this would allow Spain entry into the lucrative spice trade — heretofore commanded by the Arabs and Italians.

Source

The "ignore science, facts - and connect dots which don't exist" game is fun as a thought experiment. But beyond that....

[edit on 8/23/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If your father is Hispanic, you are an Israelite, you better stop being ignorant and do some research.

I read what you said. And here it is.

Just because you don't explain yourself properly doesn't give you the right to jump all over me because I read your post correctly.

You're comming off as an arrogant douchebag and I don't appreciate your crap. I read what you said. It's right there in the quote.

And as for understanding. Both sides of my family are from latin american countries. I know the difference between european latinos and those latinos of native amero-indian descent.

And quite frankly it's going to take alot more proof of than what you have offered to convince me that your theory is in fact true.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
DNA says the American Indians are of Asian origin

pilgrim.chattanooga.net...

I think there is probably more then one kind of American Indian.

And - I'd guess they came from different locations - different cultures - and by different methods.

Not to mention - there were probably some already here. Legitimate Natives of the North American continent.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join