It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Lets the Mormon Out While Talking About Native Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hispanics are jewish. where hell are you getting your facts from?

I'm hispanic and i'm pretty sure i'm not jewish. wait. let me check my head. nope not jewish.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

"Forced to forget"

A race of people forced to forget where they came from. How is that possible, wise man?

Is this it rocket science to you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/914299c6516a.jpg[/atsimg]

Genocide and slavery for a few hundred years and cultural genocide will do that.
They, like the black slaves were forbidden to read the Bible for hundreds of years.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

You are grasping at straws. I don't know what your agenda is but a reading of this might be beneficial when trying to put together a convincing argument.

It's not rocket science.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Hispanics are jewish. where hell are you getting your facts from?

I'm hispanic and i'm pretty sure i'm not jewish. wait. let me check my head. nope not jewish.

Jewish is a false term.
Look up what it means.
12 Tribes. Judah is only one.

Checking your head doesn't determine your nationality, and like I said, those white calling themselves Jews are not actually Jews.

With all the money the so called Jews have they never once thought to find their lost brothers? it`s a scam. Identity Theft.

If your father is Hispanic, you are an Israelite, you better stop being ignorant and do some research.

www.noahsark-naxuan.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

i'm still watching the video. i paused it to insert this post. sorry if it has been mentioned. Glenn Beck and his facts.

At 1:08 glenn Beck says: "the box was about 8 point 10 inches in size"

8.10 inches in size?

ya, and i'm about 4 foot 18 inches tall.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Oh btw, DNA companies own by Khazar Jews are not facts.
Unless you have the full graphic draw up chart of the DNA, and you happen to a Scientist that works with DNA, your pretty much all talk.

No one seriously takes these Rockefeller owned DNA companies seriously anymore.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Wise Man]

Can you back up any of the above statement with anything that goes beyond the level of opinion?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Derp!

Is it me or is GBeck just on the road to madness? Some of the craziness he's comming up with is just out there.

Either way his antics are just plain weird.

Glenn Beck can't be on the road to madness because he is the destination at the end of the road to madness. At this point, I think that the actual journey is a "been there, done that" issue for him.

The scary part is that he has an actual following of people who think this stuff is true. I mean, that's really scary. Definitely a clear indication of a failing educational system.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I might be wrong but I think that only one of the twelve tribes of Israel is accounted for and I believe it's the tribe of Judah. So the possibility exits that there are eleven tribes "out there" some where. Mormons do believe that Central American Indian's are one or two of the lost tribes. I'm not claiming that I believe any of this stuff but just stating what I know "so don't aim the flame thrower at me" I think it's interesting that the Cherokee Indians from the Carolinas and Georgia think they may be one of the lost tribes as well. Like I said I don't know about the truth of any of this, just tossing this FYI out there.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i'm seldomly happy with myself when i learn anything from Glenn Beck.

i do not like the majority of what his agenda is, and sometimes i wonder if he knows what his agenda is.

for the most part i place Glenn Beck inbetween a dog chasing his own tail, and a monkey throwing poo at his own audience.

but, i must admit, i never heard about these "block hebrew" or phonetian writing texts found in ohio. i think this might be interesting to look into.

is Glenn Beck pro-border security? i get the empression he is, but one of the last things he says in that video near the end is (paraphrasing): he wants an america without walls. ???

really mr beck? an america without walls.

i just don't think his rhetoric conforms to his own rhetoric.

those are some of my thoughts.
help keep ATS fun,
et

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mormans have the right to worship as they see fit in the United States, I will defend this right to death.

With this said, Mormans do have some very odd beliefs that history and science will not support. But so do ALL religions.

Glenn Beck is a shill, a liar, and not a very good person. I see through Beck's fake tears.

I lost all respect for Beck when he made fun of the widows of 9-11. How he kept his job after laughing at the families who lost loved ones on 9-11 boggles my mind. It sure lets you know what Fox really thinks about the american citizen.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Can you back up any of the above statement with anything that goes beyond the level of opinion?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Yes, I have many books, which I am not willing to scan right now, some articles from people that work with DNA, there was a ATS topic on DNA fraud also.

I`m too lazy to scan more stuff, and why should I have to offer disproof of something that hasn't been proven. Some guy just said `DNA test says Natives are from Siberia` and people eat it up with no proof.
To each his own, some people are comfortable believing big corporation lies.

You guys are not DNA experts so you cant prove anything with DNA claims.

I go by books and word of mouth, and I don't believe everything a white man in a lab coats says, neither do I jump on every book like fact.

It`s starting to become common knowledge who the real Israelites are, and like I said before its been blown up all over the net. Israelites are all over youtube bring out old books and proofs, millions of users.

It`s also common knowledge now that the Caucasian race are the Biblical Edomites.

Most Mexicans are waking up to the fact that they are Israel.

People on ATS are always years behind current events.
Then you have mentally disabled people wondering why Pyramids are in America.

2 Esdras Chapter 13

41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come.

Thats the exact scripture Christopher Columbus used to get to America.

He also traveled with a Hebrew interpreter.

People have been brainwashed into retardation, however here in Canada all my Native friends know they are Israelites, and they also know who the real Judah Levi and Benjamin is, but thats not for the ignorant.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Clovis points match the Solutrean in Europe and NA at 30,000 to 16.000 years ago

The Solutrean hypothesis claims similarities between the Solutrean industry and the later Clovis culture / Clovis points of North America, and suggests that people with Solutrean tool technology crossed the Ice Age Atlantic by moving along the pack ice edge, using survival skills similar to that of modern Eskimo people. The migrants arrived in northeastern North America and served as the donor culture for what eventually developed into Clovis tool-making technology. Sites such as Cactus Hill, Virginia, have yielded artifacts which appear to bridge the temporal and technological gap between Solutrean and Clovis cultures.

we still travel on the Ice

Large solutrean tool, Volgu, Rigny-sur-Arroux, Saône-et-Loire, France.James M. Adovasio found stone blades and cores near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which he dated to 16,000BP[1]. Archaeologists Dennis Stanford and Bruce Bradley concluded that the Clovis point did not derive from any stoneworking tradition from Asia known from the archaeological record. Instead, they traced a line of stone artefact development starting with the points of the Solutrean culture of southern France (19,000BP) to the Cactus Hill points of Virginia (16,000BP) to the Clovis point[2][1]. This would mean that people would have had to move from the Bay of Biscay across the edge of the Atlantic ice sheet to North America. This journey appears to be feasible using traditional Eskimo techniques still in use today, technology which would have been available to the Solutrean people.[1]

WE use science too...

In addition, certain mtDNA anomalies in pre-Columbian Amerind populations leave open the possibility of alternate migration patterns into the Americas. Geneticist Douglas Wallace of Emory University, studying the mitochondrial DNA of Native Americans, found an mtDNA type called X. Geneticist Stephen Oppenheimer reports that X occurs 'only among Europeans and Native Americans, with a single report from southern Siberia, but the link between the Old and New Worlds is up to 30,000 years old'[3].

en.wikipedia.org...

We also share some of the same DNA as Japanese and Chinese because they were here at verious times as is evidenced by elephant mounds on the Misissippi and a chineses city unearthed in BC Canada.
and the Europeans were here at a recent date, but if you research the "Falls of the Ohio " you will find that the natives slaughtered that bunch and the bones lie at the foot of the falls.

We also have the tall red haired mummies just like the Chinese and many others do, along with examples of their architecture.

John Smith also encountered a tribe of 12 foot tall Indians when he arrived in the New World.

This agrees with Ojibwa aural history...
After the difference between the white version of things and the Indian was verified when The Little Bighorn was dug up, and the Xian/Custerian version was totally discredited....
We don't put much store in the judeao/xian/political versions of things.

Our Gichi Manitou Kitchewanna is also the name of En Man Gal Anna an anti deluvian sumerian king who rained for over twenty thousand years..
Babylon decended from there. Both names occur depending on the Tablet that is being read.

This connection to a people who have usurped their place in history and geography, and who use as a reference the books of people who slaughtered upwards of 60 million people in the Americas is not going to fly...

Also it has been shown that there is good reason to believe that civilization as it is know today went from WEST to EAST and not as in the White version, the other way round.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

oh, well then. That certainly makes this interesting:
www.pnas.org...

Your nonsense pseudo-history doesn't stand up to things like "reality" and "facts."

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth

oh, well then. That certainly makes this interesting:
www.pnas.org...

Your nonsense pseudo-history doesn't stand up to things like "reality" and "facts."

Excuse me Mr.Baphomet, you know very well that you can`t read the very link you posted.
You don`t even understand half of whats on there.
50 years ago these were the same white supremacists teaching Columbus Discovered America and Natives are just savage cavemen.

A Baphomet worshiper, of course you`ll believe everything Daddy tells you.

You know these Khazars have been claiming to be Jews for a while, they claim their own DNA is of Hebrew Israelite origin, Doctors at Hopkins University are not going to risk their job and life by telling the truth.

Especially after 2 whole world wars were invested into `proving` Khazars are Israelites. It`s information the elite are not wanting to get out.

They can do all the DNA tests they want, history and prophecy point to the real Israelites and Edomites, they are two extreme opposites.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is from a lively debate on the origin of Native Americans

DNA results so far.

To date, about 250 American Indians have been examined in admixture studies looking at thousands of SNPs. Not one of those people had any European or African admixture that looked like it may have occurred prior to Columbus. It all looked recent. I think that in the next 2-3 years enough American Indians will have been tested to be pretty much certain that there was no pre-Columbian admixture with Europeans or Israelites.

The technology is so sensitive it could easily detect even 0.00001% of European DNA, so a totally negative result for 250 American Indians is already compelling evidence that any early European admixture was vanishingly small at most and most likely zero. When a few thousand individuals have been examined then I think the case is closed.

www.exmormon.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Wise Man
If you knew anything, you would know he`s correct.

Read : History of the American Indians, 1775, by James Adder.

www.archive.org...

So we should trust a book about Native Americans written by a white man?

Wouldn't a Wise Man seek the counsel of the American Indians?

Ask them why don't you? They have their own orgin stories and not one of them say anything about being lost tribes of Israel.

I doubt if Mr. Beck asked the NA anything. He has a fascist agenda and a dumbass audience hanging on everyword.

God help us!

The DNA evidence between the US tribes and the ones in modern
day Siberia are a very close match.

I will take science for 100 bob !

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Wait a sec. On both sides of my family the family comes over from Spain.
On my mothers side from spain to colombia.
On my fathers side Spain to costa rica.

Are you saying european spanish people are isrialites too?

btw. the post above about there is like no european blood in the indigenous indians of the americas kind of blows your statement out of the water.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Wait a sec. On both sides of my family the family comes over from Spain.
On my mothers side from spain to colombia.
On my fathers side Spain to costa rica.

Are you saying european spanish people are isrialites too?

btw. the post above about there is like no european blood in the indigenous indians of the americas kind of blows your statement out of the water.

Please tell me you know the difference between Spaniards and Native Latinos? You do know there were Native people living all though out central and south America, including the Caribbean BEFORE white people, those are all Israelites from the 9 Tribes that left.

The pictures I posted on first page, the ones doing the killing are Spaniards, white people aka Edomites. Spot the difference between them and the people getting chopped up, who are Central and South Americans, Israelites.

Also what does Indians not having European blood have anything to do with anything? I`m not sure why that was posted.
I never claimed Natives were European.

People are messed up.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

That is extremely imteresting. And probably verifiable via DNA to see if they have an ancestry in common.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There are many different schools of thought about how the Native Americans, Incans, Mayans, Aztecs... inhabited the Americas and who they are. Some of the theories are, some of the ancient civilizations were far more nautically advanced then we know and either ships full of people from the Indus Valley, the Phoenicians, the Spaniards, or all three reached the Americas and started civilizations thousands of years ago. Another theory is that a lost race of nomadic asians, of Mongolian and Indus Valley descent traveled by land up through present day Russia into present day Alaska and made their way southward from their. That could of happened tens of thousands of years ago. Or both of these theories could be correct.

There is a lot of evidence to back these claims up, and I will return to this thread after dinner to continue. It is also thought that west Africans drifted or hitched a ride across the Atlantic with the Phoenicians, which explains why there are 2500 year old or older statues of negroid men throughout south america. It also would give credit to many of the strong negroid features found in some parts of south america and its islands. The idea that the Phoenicians reached the Americas some 2500 years or more ago also gives way to the fact that there are Pyramids almost identical in construction and design as those in Egypt.

More later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join