It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

earths forbidden secerts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Earths forbidden secerts is a book that was writing by Max Egan.
Max is from Queensland in Australia and has being on a quest for hidden knowledge all his life,he has writen a number of very good books on the subject.
In the book he gives details of a clock/caucalator/season keeper device that was found inbeded in bedrock 100 years ago.This device is thousands of years old and was made in a machining process. WHAT IS INCREDIBLE CONSIDERING ITS AGE.

HE ALSO HE TALKS ABOUT THE BALBECK STONES IN THE LEABANON,which are 1000 ton stones that were carved from bedrock and lifted 260 feet into place,making these the biggest stones ever used by construction and even today are unmovable by man.He belives that Balbeck was a accient alien landing site.

Also there is fossilized shoe prints,crystal skulls including the MICHAELEN CRYSTAL SHULL
What is ment to be the most amazing bit of craftsmanship ever made,scientists claim it is easier explaining the skull not being here even when sitting on front of them,than to explain how it was made/formed?? Being that the complexity of craft
in the object is out of this world.
They say it puts out aromas!!
Has holograms images from time to time appear in it and get this guys it tells the owner where to bring it in the world and who he should lend it to!

TextHis book is free at
[url=http://www.thecrowhouse.com...

I think you have to be a member soi included you tube audio with Max on same topics

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT,ID REALLY LIKE TO HEAR WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

We here at ATS see this stuff all the time. A lot of OoPArt has been debunked. Some rocks form very quickly. I will not pretend to know what types of rocks do, I just know some do. I'm ignorant in this field and would actually really appreciate it if anyone else knew some info on rapid rock formation. Something makes me want to say sandstone forms very quickly, though. Simply put, some rocks have similar forming properties to cement, and cement can harden in under 24 hours, not millions of years. That being said, something "fossilized" in a rapid forming rock isn't impressive. This debunks the calculator and footprints.

The giant stones... no clue. Alien landing site? Doubt it. Why would they use stones, found in nature on earth, rather than build a structure with high technology like computers and screens and titanium beams and stuff?

Those crystal skulls have been debunked so any times. There aren't holograms in the, or aromas emitting from them. Find proof that either of those things happen, and I'll eat my shoe on youtube.

The only crystal skull worth any attention is this one:

www.crystalheadvodka.com...

[edit on 8/20/2010 by Schmidt1989]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of the entire OP and replaced with "Reply to" tag.

[edit on 2010/8/20 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Thanks for your reply,have you got any links cause word of mouth onl goes so far

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

Thanks for your reply,have you got any links cause word of mouth onl goes so far

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

please show me how them balbeck stones can be formed in one night,now that would be some ufo # right there!!
check it out man ,its not bad mate

It would be cool if we had a bottle of that vodka for the discussion,thanks for the link i will be making a purches

NICE ONE

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
anything that helps others to become more knowlegeable is a good thing but watch out for some disinfo guys etc.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

Thanks Naeem, i agree totally buddy,sometimes it can be so hard to see
them and other times you cant get away from them!

new topics

top topics

join