It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear...Short Letters...Sincerely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
In this thread we write short letters to other countries/ states or even our own countries or guess what even to the world...how cool is that !! There's no limitation, you can even write if you are not from a country/ state. The letter can be humorous, serious, political..pleasant, critical, supportive or about anything at all.

I will start

Dear America,

Ground Zero mosque, lol. The mosque being built in NYC is two full blocks from ground zero, not on it.

Sincerely,
Australia

Dear Australia,

Why are you still a commonwealth of Britain!! Enjoy you're internet censorship .

Much love,
America

Dear Britain,

What's your immigration polices like for American professionals? I'm finishing up an engineering degree and want to work/live in London.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear member states of the United Nations:

Why do we have to talk crap to each other? Why can't we just get along in fraternal bonds of international peace and harmony? We can do better, and for the sake of our children, we must.

Yours truly,
Canada

PS America, please get off your high horse and decriminalize marijuana. Canadians support this completely but we can't do it without you. Thanks for understanding.

Just few examples to get all you cool cats & kittens rolling. Now start off with you're lovely letters. I'm all ears

[edit on 20-8-2010 by EFGuy]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dear United Kingdom,

Thank you for teaching me, over the last few days, that rats can grow to two feet long and that, apparently, kids there are called Chavs and not only speak a little strangely, but also seem to have a talent for mischief!

In reference to my vacation plans, as we'd discussed, I believe that I am going to opt to visit New Zealand this year. No hard feelings.

America

PS - Again, thanks so much for the Magna Carta and not taking that whole "rebellious colony" period to heart!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Dear America,

Nice to see you speaking English. We Win.

Lots of Love
UK

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dear UK,

Will you please make up your mind what you want to be called?

Sincerely,

The Entire Continent of Antarctica

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Dear Antarctica,

Our sincerest apologies but it is our duty to inform you that you are going to be downgraded from Continent, to Large Fridge. Our research has shown that while rather large, no one besides insane researchers will bother living on you.

Thank you,

Uruguay

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dear Australia,

Nice Kangaroos.

Yours Truly,

The United States of America

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
After going through many threads on ATS lately>>

Beloved America,

I am sick of tired of Americans everywhere. Specially politically speaking. I mean, you guys avoid doing any actual thinking! You just seat on your high political standpoints and call all those that don't agree with you "Liberal" or "Conservative". Now, your economy is getting screwed and all you can do is point fingers to blame your opposing party, or immigrants, or just everyone that isn't you.

Why are you so lazy? Why don't you get up and do something for yourselves? Starting with some thinking. And for godsakes, don't be so freaking easy to manipulate! The stupid Iraq war for example. The whole country got played on like a drum, and you even elected dumbass bush a second time. After proving his Olympic grade incompetence for four years.

What good did the war serve? Other than screwing you economy that is!

Anguished,
The World

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

Dear America,
WTH?!

Sincerely,
Nosred

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Dear Sweden,

What are you're laws for consensual sex? There are all types of Nazis like Grammar Nazi, Discipline Nazi you are the first one becoming Sex Nazi. Let two adults enjoy the worldly pleasures and mind you're own goddamn business.

Regards,
Wikileaks

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Dear Nosered,

Explain this

Regards,
EFG

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

Dear EFGuy,

I don't get it. The birds fell off? What's that supposed to mean?

Sincerely,
Nosred

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dear America,

All your bases are now belong to us.

Love,
North Korea

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dear Carthage,

Remember that time you totally collapsed? We win. Our Empire will never fall!

Sincerely,
Roman Empire

(This letter dates back to the mid 4th century)

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Nosred]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Dear Nosred,

Sigh!! :shk:
Two words: Morbid Curiosity

Love,
EFG

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dear Toilet,

Prepare yourself for this atomic blast.

Kind Regard,

The Bum of Lys.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dear British Museum

Could we please have all of our stuff back

Sincerely Greece, Italy, Egypt, South / Central America,Iran, Iraq............

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Israel,

After watching you're deeds today for the first time

I'm disappointed in you with all my heart and soul.

EFG

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Dear America/ Americans,

Haii!

Just dropping by to see how your Twin Towers celebrations are going. Good job on the Koran burning. That'll make young Muslim men think twice about joining militant groups.

You know Osama bin Laden is one our boys, right? And so were 15 of the 19 hijackers? You know terrorist groups get more money from us than anywhere else? You've probably heard about us on your freedom-loving Fox News. After all, you could pile Afghanistan, Iran, and Hussein's Iraq into a big pile of backward theocratic evil and it would look like a Disney princess next to us. Surely your defenders of democracy would have something to say about it.

Oh? They don't talk say a thing about glorious Saudi? But one of our Princes partially owns the network! You people have no gratitude. It's almost like our extremist theocracy can buy up conservative media outlets without prompting the slightest protest from the people you think are watching out for your interests. It's nice that you'd sell out your security and principles for a puddle of oil money, but so hard to respect.

It's all a bit harder now that your Barack Obama is in charge, of course. But you know he's a Muslim, yes? A black Kenyan Muslim? You can't trust him. No, you'll be much safer with another one of those lovely Bush boys - the honorary members of our royal family who spend more time lounging around Riyadh kissing us than they do on any ranch.

Oh, well. No doubt you'll invade us soon for our wrongdoings. LOL! Just kidding. We haven't decided yet, but after our next attack we think we'd like you to destroy Venezuela. We'll get back to you after we've finished buying the fertiliser and detonators.

Well, nice to see you all. That nice Bill O'Reilly's coming on soon to talk about every source of Islamic terrorism except us, so listen to what the man says and don't ask uncomfortable questions.

With Love,
Saudi Arabia

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Dear Prince Of Darkness

Your letter is too long

Sincerely This Thread

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Dear Rest of the World
No.