posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
Some of our biggest NEGATIVES
These are some of the biggest negatives I have learned over my years. Some I have figured out but others I still have a hard time with. We are
conditioned as children to follow rules and obey. Most of our character comes from either our parents or our friends we grew up with, the government,
and the internet and TV for the newer generation. Over time if we keep searching the truth we can learn to break free of these chains.
1) As humans we tend to only look out for our immediate family and not our future family. We can live on our beautiful planet earth for as long as
Mother Nature and the elements allow us, if we don’t pollute and kill ourselves first. If we all thought about our relatives 1000 years from now
and how we can help them out we would be in a better world.
2) We look at the color of other human’s skin and body features as different then ourselves when really we are all just energy, brothers and
3) We make people afraid so we will look for someone to save us.
4) We fight for single power rather than power for all.
5) We look at age as wisdom, when wisdom has no age.
6) We herd and follow others before we find the whole truth.
7) We get angry over things that at times are just a miscommunication between two people.
8) We group people into stereotypes
9) We attack people when they have a different thought or idea than our own when there is and can be more than one answer to a question or problem.
10) We think all people should think, and act the same so we put up laws to tell people how to think and act for us, and if we don’t follow them, we
will be punished.
11) We tell people what we should and shouldn’t put into our bodies and make the ones we think are bad illegal.
12) We look for someone to save us rather than us saving ourselves.
There are many more negatives, these are just some that I have found over my years. Each day I wake, I try to add to the list of negatives that I have
done through my life and make myself more positive. I thank positive and negative energy for allowing me to learn these lessons and to better my
understanding of how positive and negative energy works. Without one you can’t have the other, and if we were all positive then we would never learn
about the negative which wouldn’t be positive. I just try and remember each day I wake up the equation to negative and positive.
1 x 1 = 1
-1 x 1 = -1
-1 x -1 = 1
Odd numbers negative, even numbers positive
Add any negative with a negative you will get an even number. 1 + 1 = 2
Add any negative to a positive and you will get an odd number. 1 + 2 = 3
Add any positive with a positive you will get an even number. 2 + 2 = 4
Still 2/3 positive
Still 1/3 negative
Minus one odd and one even you an odd number
2 – 1 = 1
1 – 2 = -1
Minus one odd and one odd you will get an even number unless you minus the same odd number then you will get 0 which is the creator 0.0001 (infinite 0
with a 1 on the end which you will never catch because the 0’ are infinite)
3-1 = 2
Minus two even numbers and you will get an even result unless you minus the same even number then you will get 0 which again is the creator 0.0001
4-2 = 2
The positives or evens’ are still 2/3 or 66.6666 (infinite)
The negatives or odds’ are still 1/3 or 33.3333 (infinite)
If you have a positive you must have negative. You can’t get rid of all positive and you can’t get rid of all negative. When there is only 2
positives left or 2 negatives when one goes away you will be left with 0 and back to the creator.
2-2 = 0
1-1 = 0
When you try and attack the creator you will become 0
1 x 0 = 0
2 x 0 = 0
When you add 0 you stay as you are, either positive or negative, odd or even, but you will be with the creator which could be either positive or
negative depending on which you are.
1 + 0 = 1
2 + 0 = 2
Thank you for your time reading this and stay positive