It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk

Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site.

Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their first workshop this week in Jerusalem, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So this is how they once again are manipulating "our" view on the world.
Isn't it time to start a boycott against Israel? Yeah it sounds like I'm Hitler and guess what, in many ways Hitler was right about the Zionists. You may ban me for that, but it is my own free opinion!!!

Remark for the additional link: DO IT!

www.guardian.co.uk

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So long as you are careful about the use of wikipedia (check that any "factual" claims made are tied to external sources, etc.) this sort of deliberate attempt to alter public information can be side-stepped.

I personally find the concept pretty abhorrent, since I am pretty adamant about keeping facts and perspectives as pure as possible.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hitler was just a reflection of the Jews in his time. It is a fact that they drove him mad, and he was crazy the day he died, you see after you read about the Zionists and you know you have the power to stop them, then what do you do?? he tried to stop them but it was too much for him...

so then they won the war and wrote ill propaganda about Hitler, not that he was an angel, sure he ordered the killing of many innocent people, but how comes Stalin who killed more people got away with it??

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
this stupidity is leaving me speechless. we got a lot more to worry about then jews. try using your brain.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

www.guardian.co.uk

Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their first workshop this week in Jerusalem, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.

I bolded the relevant portion of the blurb you posted. "Hotly Disputed Pages."

Facts, like the earth is round, or gravity cannot be disputed. Issues like who fired the first shot in a war, could be. I'm sure what ever they are editing, its to present information that they believe is more accurate from their point of view.

It is also important to note that these are far right organizations. Its like Tea Party people writing in Wiki that Obama was born in Kenya.... Its disputable
, and their motivation is clear.

reply to post by RizeorDie

Okay... blame the people who were systematically murdered in a mass genocide for their own demise by saying that they are responsible for making their murderer kill them? First of all, there were very few so call Zionist in the 1920's and 1930's. (FYI: Zionist only means a person whose political views reflect that they believe that Jews should have their own country, preferably in a patch of land where Israel now sits).

Most Jews, whether German, Polish, French, Hungarian, etc... were perfectly happy living in their countries. They had no desire to more their entire families to the middle east.

This only really picked up steam after 1945 when all these Holocaust survivors were displaced and homeless. Most of them had no where else to go.

So, no, the Jews didn't make Hitler crazy. He was perfectly crazy long before the holocaust.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Isn't it time to start a boycott against Israel?

That's pretty hard to do when the countries chief exports are genocide and lies

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
this stupidity is leaving me speechless. we got a lot more to worry about then jews. try using your brain.

like what? illuminati? NWO? elites? bankers? world politics? wars? they're all linked to jews and zionists trying to bring their god, the antichrist where he will rule the world from jerusalem... everything leads me to the jews.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Are you serious here?

Hitler WAS evil. There's no Zionist conspiracy here. Not everything is a Zionist conspiracy. I don't like Zionists either but for chrissakes, there's just no defending a monster like Hitler (or even Stalin).

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Are you serious here?

Hitler WAS evil. There's no Zionist conspiracy here. Not everything is a Zionist conspiracy. I don't like Zionists either but for chrissakes, there's just no defending a monster like Hitler (or even Stalin).

Nobody said Hitler was an angel, but after world war 1 a Zionists were so close to a NWO as the middle east and Africa was under western control, but Hitler rose to power and he spread the conspiracy about the Jew thus stopping the NWO in its tracks... although the conspiracy was there, it wasn't popular.

if it wasn't for Hitler then many of us would be Zionists waiting for our god, the Antichrist. we'd be killing Arabs like the Nazis killed Jews... Israel would be the capital of the world and it would stretch all the way to the Euphrates in Iraq.

but because of Hitler, the Zionists had to work slower and be more careful to this day... they wished to remain as a secret, but unfortunately for them people know. we can even trace 9/11 to them, if we didn't know about the Zionist conspiracy then we would have believe 9/11..

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't buy it.

Unfortunately, ATS is a cesspool for people who want to defend Hitler just because they agree with his anti-zionist views.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Yep, we want to defend Adolf Hitler because we're a bunch of anti-Zionist.
Makes perfect sense. Looks like the Nazi's supported zionism.
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Both parties wanted an Israel for their own reasons and benefit.
Later on Hitler found out he was fooled by them.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Both parties wanted an Israel for their own reasons and benefit.
Later on Hitler found out he was fooled by them.

exactly, but who paid the price for the nazis and zionists?

the average jew on the street.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

the Red Cross doctors and nurses were ever-present at the German dissident camps and never reported any abuses or murders.

For decades after WW2 the Red Cross reported that the estimated 270,000 deaths inside the camps resulted mainly from malnourishment and disease.

It is a fact that as the war progressed the Germans weren't able to feed the prisoners whilst their own army needed food to fight. and that is exactly what the allies saw, starving prisoners. do we know what they did to most of those who were alive?? NO, did the allies even save everyone? did the soviets? i dont think so, it was more important to keep moving to berlin!

Eventually the ultra-wealthy zionist jews usurped the authority of the Red Cross with their media-driven "shoah business". The jews made up only around 23% of Auschwitz, only around 12% of Dachau and only around 30% of Buchenwald.

now you have to understand, that still doesnt make what the germans did to the jews right, but atleast we know that there was no extermination camps. there was death squads who'd kill the weak and they are probably responsible to 40k-150k max deaths throughout the whole war...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If there are groups openly doing this, just imagine the ones who do it in secret.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
the Red Cross doctors and nurses were ever-present at the German dissident camps and never reported any abuses or murders.

For decades after WW2 the Red Cross reported that the estimated 270,000 deaths inside the camps resulted mainly from malnourishment and disease

It is amazing how the anti semite holocaust deniers twist the facts to try and push their sordid lies!

www.nytimes.com...
"WASHINGTON, Dec. 18— The International Committee of the Red Cross today released copies of its World War II files, some of which provided verification that it knew of the persecution of Jews in Nazi concentration camps but felt powerless to speak out.".... "'The International Red Cross feared that intervention in support of the Jews might jeopardize its traditional activities on behalf of prisoners of war.''

Mr. Ioanid said, ''There is no doubt that the Red Cross let itself be used by the Nazis.'' "

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by RizeorDie

For decades after WW2 the Red Cross reported that the estimated 270,000 deaths inside the camps resulted mainly from malnourishment and disease

It is amazing how the anti semite holocaust deniers twist the facts to try and push their sordid lies!

www.nytimes.com...
"WASHINGTON, Dec. 18— The International Committee of the Red Cross today released copies of its World War II files, some of which provided verification that it knew of the persecution of Jews in Nazi concentration camps but felt powerless to speak out.".... "'The International Red Cross feared that intervention in support of the Jews might jeopardize its traditional activities on behalf of prisoners of war.''

Mr. Ioanid said, ''There is no doubt that the Red Cross let itself be used by the Nazis.'' "

thank you for this, i feel more enlightened.

i am currently watching the pianist... based on a true story about a jew in poland during ww2...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Also of importance in the report is the media control concerning the trial of Adolf Eichman, who as an SS officer, in 1937 was sent to the British Mandate of Palestine to assess the possibilities of massive Jewish emigration from Germany to Palestine. Later, he worked in the Office for Jewish Emigration. Once Germany and Britain were officially at war, that planned emigration had to be scrapped and Eichmann was given the position of Transportation Administrator for the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" in 1942.

From my thread Knesset Outsources US Campus Public Diplomacy to Militant Christian Zionists and the recently released AZC reports mentioned in several threads already.

The Zionists had no intention of anyone discovering the existence of Nazi Zionism, only the result of the failure of Nazi Zionism. They would probably really like to change the Eichmann story in wikipedia just as much as they manipulated the US media in 1960 to ensure Americans only learned what they wanted them to know during the Eichmann trial.

Some respondents laugh off the impact of Zionism on the world. It inadvertently gave us the holocaust. they intentionally gave us the Nakba, which continues today. They intentionally gave us the US invasion of Iraq. They intentionally are pushing for US military action against Iran. The blockade of Iran already in progress is thanks to Zionism and US corruption by Zionism. The impact is HUGE and may yet bring the next use of nuclear weapons.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Who doesn't know how to edit Wiki?

High time they caught up to the rest of the world.

I'm teasing, of course. We've known forever that they and other interest groups do this. Not exactly new news. Poor history...it's never going to be recorded properly now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join