It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Poll in Dead Heat as Gillard Stands by Mine Tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Australia Poll in Dead Heat as Gillard Stands by Mine Tax

online.wsj.com

CANBERRA—Australia's ruling Labor Party and opposition Liberal-National coalition fell into a dead heat ahead of Saturday's national election, according to a poll released Friday morning Australia time, as the parties' top candidates sought to score last-minute points on issues including immigration and a contentious mining tax.

A Newspoll survey published in The Australian newspaper shows Prime Minister Julia Gillard's Labor holds 50% while the opposition Liberal-National coalition,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.couriermail.com.au
www.theaustralian.com.au[/u rl]
[url=http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/tight-election-goes-down-to-the-wire-20100820-12tn1.html]news.smh.com.au

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If the Australian people knew the federal election was an elaborate fraud, not a single voter would be putting a mark besides the names of either Julia Gillard nor Tony Abbott, because they are just sock puppets for the globalist elite.

Regardless of who wins the prime ministership, they would be doing the bidding of their offshore globalist elite masters, not the bidding of the Australian people, as the complicit media wants me and my countrymen and women to believe.

Sometimes I'd wished a prime minister other than Gillard or Abbott (Australian establishment puppets) from a third party not aligned with the establishment parties came into office, but the globalist elite won't allow it.

The election is rigged, like past federal elections. It's all an elaborate facade to maintain the illusion that the Australian people are living in a democracy. The reality is inescapable. We are living in a shamocracy. A SHAMOCRACY!

What's the difference between Labor and Liberal? Nothing but their names.

Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser admitted said that there was no difference between Labor and Liberal. Instead, he called for a Labor-Liberal-National coalition!

For Australian ATSers, your vote counts, on August 21, but not for Gillard nor Abbott!

www.protectionist.net...

online.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I hate to feed the trolls, but you've got to be kidding me right? You somehow managed to talk about government conspiring against the people when all you seem to be doing is pushing a political agenda...

Im from the 'gong so what you're saying isnt lost on me, but this post does not belong here... mods, if you would please do the honour...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daptodave

I dont see him pushing a political agenda. If he had an agenda he would be advocating for a certain person or party but all I see is him saying that both Labor and Liberal are practically the same even though they tout that they are from opposite ends of the political spectrum - as well as the fact that our elections may be rigged by TPTB.

Just a heads up mate, you're on a conspiracy site and what the OP has suggested falls smack-bang into that category.

Personally I happen to agree with the OP. I'm sick to death of this Labor/Liberal-National "two-party preferred" system (ie: monopoly). Why are the other parties swinging their votes in preference to Labor or Liberal eh? Why can't I go to a polling booth and know that the party or person I'm voting for is actually going to use that vote to further THAT party and not either Labor or Liberal? Christ, I'd vote Greens if they had the balls to stand up on their own and not swing their votes towards Labor. I even recall Bob Brown commenting that if he thought he would get the votes, he would consider standing as an independant party this election (shame that didn't happen).

Mark Latham had a very damned good point he was trying to make with those publicity stunts on TV. Dummy Vote - show your disagreement with our current political system by leaving your ballot paper blank.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by daptodave

Just a heads up mate, you're on a conspiracy site and what the OP has suggested falls smack-bang into that category.

The title suggests otherwise. As does this apparent quasi-pitch to vote family first, independent or green. This is not even remotely near conspiracy related.

You arent Robinson Crusoe in being a little fed up with it all. But I would expect this from the americans regarding obamas birth certificate, ron paul and the tea party...

Oh dammit... i fed the trolls. Sorry... my bad.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Gillard has been groomed for this job since the start of her political career.
Iam calling a Gillard win because simply, iam a conspiracy theorist,if she wins tonight i will show you why i think its already a done deal.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I can't wait to see more about this! Can you U2U me in before hand?

I agree though, same circus...different clowns!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
To be honest, the world is not holding its breath to who you elect.
Australia is seen as a benign nation and no threat...

The welsh lady who backstabbed Rudd and rules the Labour party sounds like a parody of kath and kim so will not be taken seriously on an international stage.. Though her refference to obama's policies in terms of making them her own..

Truth is the only persons that will affect is Australians...

If you want Australia to be taken seriously on a world stage I suggest you get rid of kimmy and place a totally un pc REAL Australian who doesnt take crap... As is my experience of REAL Australians...

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Nvm, not getting into a political debate with someone who doesn't even know the definition of "troll".....

[edit on 21/8/2010 by Kryties]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

I can u2u but where would the surprise be?
Just a bit o hunting around,even if she looses i have still got something thats gonna blow ya mind,Hint for y tho
BER$$Globalist control.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
At the very least, this should mean no internet filter, which is fantastic news. But apparently Conroy was re-elected...

edit; wooot 2000 posts.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's a good look for our new PM

She stabs a workmate in the back to get power... red head woman jee says everything right there... she will screw over anyone to get what she wants.. and she can't be trusted by her own parliament so why should we trust her..

On the other hand we have Abbot and nobody fkn likes him cos as always they promise more than they can deliver ..

Well i voted the bloody Greens! Fkn hippies i know but someones gotta care for the environment cos 99% of australia is brainwashed by the media into believing they have to vote either liberal or labour and that's why none of the other parties ever get in

well one day things will change but for now people are too stupid on this planet

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer

Well i voted the bloody Greens! Fkn hippies i know but someones gotta care for the environment cos 99% of australia is brainwashed by the media into believing they have to vote either liberal or labour and that's why none of the other parties ever get in

well one day things will change but for now people are too stupid on this planet

You do Realise that voting Greens counts towards Labour as the Greens swing there votes to Labour

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If they choose to give their seat away then i guess it will happen...

new topics

top topics

join