It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact or Faked is Faking Evidence and Falsely Debunking: Cattle Mutilation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
@kadyr80

I couldnt agree more here in the mid-west we have had our share of the same. In many cases the cattle are dropped on the back from high up. Leaving a broken vertebrae and impact in the ground. With the usual missing genitals ect. Yes in 30 years NOBODY has been caught. The old excuse use to be it was satanic ritual and kids performing rituals. Well nobody is talking and those are some nimble stealthy kids.

Black helicopters and UFO's have been seen. But these unmarked black hawks would get caught on film one would think. Same goes for UFO's however whomever is doing it knows when people are around. This suggest THEY have some above average at the least type of detection systems. This is why THEY have never been caught.

Now if it is the black programs or what have you doing radiation tests or whatever they are doing why these methods? All they need to do is own farms of their own and contract some program off the radar, no need to even go to farm to farm and purchase live stock. The only human agenda i can see is to create a state of confusion thus the helicopters minus the UFO's. They want you to think it is black programs. The ends do not justify the means as far as the radiation testing BS from the kings of BS the FBI.

As far as Insurance on ALL these mutilated cattle i have yet to see the findings on that than hearsay on Coast To Coast, for C2C has disinfo people and propaganda on it quite a bit these days.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

but as for Cattle Mutilations I find the whole idea silly. Most of what we see in a typical cattle mutilation is exactly the kind of decomposition usually seen in dead animals. Microorganisms, maggots, natural decay and predation are all it takes to get those results and nothing suggests otherwise.

You know what? I posted almost exactly the same replies on ATS until recently. It is silly. It's also absurd for any number of reasons.

If you read a little more about the various investigations by FBI, police and other investigations, it doesn't lose the absurdity value, but it presents a genuinely interesting mystery.

I don't mean UFOs or aliens, there are carcasses of animals being found with evidence of dissection by sharp instruments. In 30 years, nobody has been caught in the act.
So has somebody more knowledgeable than the veterinarians who examined the carcasses and determined that the sharp instruments used were most likely something like fox teeth overruled the veterinarians?

I read the FBI files you mentioned which included this:

foia.fbi.gov...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8914bcd91b53.png[/atsimg]
Is the reference to the veterinary determination of sharp animal teeth (like foxes) something we should disregard?

The FBI have investigated cattle mutilations on the insistence of a senator, the files are available to download on the FBI site. The investigation couldn't identify a single suspect for the incidents. The only time the idea of animal predation was addressed it was swiftly ruled out.
Was it ruled out by the veterinarians?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was hoping it was going to be differant that the other shows like it but I was wrong. I use to like watching the plumber/ghost hunters but I have stopped watching it. I cought too make things that just added up wrong. I also stopped watching Myth Buster. They busted thing I know for a fact work because I have done them my self. It is all TV and all TV is faked to some point. Some just more than others.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I was hoping it was going to be differant that the other shows like it but I was wrong. I use to like watching the plumber/ghost hunters but I have stopped watching it.
Yes the investigation in "fact or faked" is pretty ruduimentary. They put a few hours in one night into the investigation, and they get out of it what they put into it. Sometimes they can solve a case in that amount of time but sometimes they can't, so it seems bogus. UFO Hunters seemed to put more work into it, consulting with experts in the fields, using a special effects guy to recreate visual effects, etc, who was better than any on the fact or faked team. But I remember one episode of UFO hunters where they analyzed what looked like Venus as a UFO, and they apparently didn't even use a simple website like "heavens above" to see if it was Venus they were analyzing.

But as T-S said above, even if the show stinks, Jael makes it a little more interesting, she's not gorgeous but something about her is hot. I see the way Ben looks at her!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
They could have easily resolved the mystery by using EVP.

Standing over the area where the cow carcass was found they could have asked,

"Did you die a natural death and then have predators gnaw at you remains like happens in real life?"

"ssss -mooooooooooo- sss"

"Did extraterrestrials from Uranus kill you and cut out your anus to take back to their planet?"

"............."

Cattle mutilation debunked!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Fair cop. I was going from memory on the FBI files. You are prepared to accept the vet report on face value and that's also fair enough.

The NIDS report refers to cattle being cut by instruments. If you look, the descriptions are clear and the images are persuasive.

If you read further than the first pages of the FBI report, you'll realise that there was a genuine concern that cattle were dissected and that most farmers would be able recognise signs of predation. They live out country, assuming they aren't able to recognise predation is unreasonable. Where were the reports of sheep or pigs being 'mutilated?' If a farmer is unable to tell the difference between predation and human agency, he'd be just as unable in the cases of other dead livestock. The lack of such claims indicates an anomaly relating to cattle.

Pages 12, 18, 37, 38, 55 and 57 show that farmers were concerned enough that the Senator and local police were involved.

I don't really have a horse in this race. I find it interesting to a point. From my position on the sidelines, I'm not prepared to dismiss the claims and put them all down to predation.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaspar64
Did somebody say that this phenomena has been occuring for thirty years or so ? And it was mentioned by the OP that the same organs are taken ? What the hell are these pesky intergalactic types doing with them ? Why is this experiment going to take so long to finish?

I can only guess that it's because they're tracking or testing for something over a long period of time. The research is ongoing.

Why are they messing about in the dark at risk of being discovered and not just taking the whole cow ?

Stolen cattle might attract more law enforcement than a dead cow that could have plausibly died and was eaten a bit around the edges by predators. Additionally, as long as they got their insurance money for a dead (not missing) cow, ranchers might be more likely to simply let it pass, not report it, and forget about it.

Just a speculation.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

What are perceived as "surgical cuts" are not surgical cuts and have never been proven as such. They are assumed as surgical cuts. What it actually has happened is the result of natural decomposition and predation. If a person is not used to seeing an animal in that stage of decomposition it may seem very strange, and multiple animals will compound the building paranoia. Some will come up with terrestrial explanations, such as Satanic cults, others use aliens.

It is illogical and downright absurd to think that aliens travel all this way to poke at some cows while they are on the ground... unless you think they are taking them up and then dropping the remains back on the same ranch they found them in a state indiscernible from natural decomposition.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Fair cop. I was going from memory on the FBI files. You are prepared to accept the vet report on face value and that's also fair enough.
Not just me and not just the vet report, what did the FBI conclude?

www.sciencebuzz.org...

The 1979 FBI investigation concluded, for instance, that the mutilations were “predominately the result of natural predation, but that some contained anomalies that could not be accounted for by conventional wisdom.” “Anomalies” are kind of spooky, but mostly what the feds were talking about falls in line with the opinions of many scientists, veterinarians, and agricultural workers: missing or damaged organs are explained by dehydration, tissue contraction, and the actions of scavenging insects and burrowing parasites; missing eyes are due to bowflies and carrion birds; absence of blood is accounted for by pooling in low points in the body and insect consumption; and the “surgical incisions” are actually tears in the skin and flesh caused by bloating and/or dehydration.

I don't deny the possibility that a minority of the cases might have resulted from

individuals with sociopathic disorders are known to have mutilated animals in much more elaborate ways, sometimes using surgical instruments.
or other causes for the anomalies, but that doesn't dissuade me from the FBI conclusion that the mutilations were “predominately the result of natural predation".

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
Let them try to debunk this one!
www.crowdedskies.com...

Carnivores will feed on dead meat regardless of the species.

A dumped murder victim such as in your link will soon be lipless when left out in the wild - same as any other animal carcass.

The mutilations in this case, however, were likely a mixture of gangland torture, predatory gnawing and decomposition.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

We'll have to agree to disagree for the reasons I explained earlier.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I wanted to like this show but it's so bad I have given up on it, even if Jael is semi-hot.

The ones that did me in:

El Cajon triangle- after cobbling together a framework to support some flares and shooting video of it that looks like the submitted video one of the idiots pronounces it "a definite fake!". Wrong. Just because they found a way to fake the video that doesn't mean the submitted one is fake. Makes it more likely maybe but doesn't prove it.

The Paulding Light- 5 minutes with Google shows it's headlights on a distant highway. The locals all know it and laugh at the loons who think it's something paranormal. They do put a car with lights on the road but it's nowhere near where the cars are when they appear as the lights. They conclude it's "unknown". Pathetic.

Rollover- The "haunted" RR crossing. The last thing they do is survey the approach to the crossing. The first thing anyone with any sense at all would do is put a level on the road. Case closed time for lunch. But no, they have to go through several moronic "experiments" before they decide to see if it really is uphill to the RR crossing. Beyond pathetic.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by wasco2]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Agreed 100%. S+F.

The treatment of this issue has been appalling, by media and scientific establishment alike.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... i know what is killing the livestock and rather than just talk about it, i put this together to show you. This is a wildebeest and it is being ambushed by the true apex predators. They also consume people.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

I totally agree! The fact that they leave out compelling evidence such as burns found in fields around where the mutilated cows are discovered leaves me to believe they just do those shows to ease the public perception of what's really going on. They always say "animals can just as easily make surgical-style wounds when feeding on prey"...they must be vampires too! No blood on scene means it was done at a different location, bottom line. They need to stop treating the public like a bunch of primitive morons...we can handle the truth!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The suggestion was that, be it done by the govt. or by ET's with govt. knowledge, only insured cattle were taken.

How many farmers DON'T insure their cattle? Not any successful ones, that's for sure. Besides mutilations though, there are many reasons they are insured (it's what happens when you pay good money for something that can just die from weather, natural predators, etc.)

That's like saying someone only took the chocolate M&M's from the bag...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Post deleted because it did not really fit the discussion.

[edit on 24/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The bloating test left me feeling insulted. It was wrong on so many levels...

They bolted a piece of cow hide in place then blow a balloon up underneath it... The skin tore... A cows skin is not exactly bolted in place, if the cow bloats, all the flesh will go with it. The bolted skin tore because it had no give...

Also they only tested the hide itself. A cows outer layer is made up of more than just the top layer of skin. There is also a rib cage surrounding the areas where real cows hide was 'torn'. They didn't exactly try inserting a layer of ribs between the balloon and the hide...

They also never explained why there was no blood (if the cow exploded it would be all over) or organ pieces (they would be all over as well)... And any explanation as to the burn marks they worked so hard to find an explanation for...

I honestly have no idea how they all could come to the same conclusion here...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This show completely failed at debunking the cattle mutilation phenomenon. I live in a very rural area where these mutilations occur every spring and fall. My ranching neighbors have found cattle dead and mutilated the morning after having seen and fed them--one horned cow that had been kept within 100ft of a rancher's residence in a fenced paddock was found dropped on its back from a great height, its horns impaled so deeply into the muddy ground that they had to use a front loader to move her. No sounds during the night, no tracks, no blood either around the carcass or in it, no signs of struggle or fighting--but her cheek, tongue, ear, eye, udder and vulva were surgically removed in precise geometric shapes, not opportunistically sheared off by some mountain lion, bobcat, fox, coyote, or picked out by vultures. Carcass was fresh and not bloated or decomposing when found only 8 hours after seeing the cow alive the evening before. Anyone who lives with nature can tell the difference between a natural death and what this was. We've stopped reporting the occurrences because frankly, local sheriff's dept can't do anything about it--all they come up with are dead ends. And no, not all ranchers carry insurance on their herds--none of the ranchers I know do.

My personal belief is that the government has nothing to do with it--in fact, CAN'T do anything about it. If the government wanted to experiment on cattle, they could use their own and no one would be the wiser. If ET wanted to experiment on cattle, they'd have to do exactly what is being done--it's not like they can go to a livestock auction and buy them like anyone else. Fact or Faked is fracked to think that they figured this out with their idiotic methodology. What a useless show....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Text YellowTextText

Fact or fraud

Friends, we shouldn't be disappointed with the sy-fi channel, they are all part of a disinformation group designed to bring your curiosity up, then put boot to the throat and crush your idea's, I to watched the "Fact or fake" episode about cattle mutilation and was shocked on how easy they dismissed it.
What about when a freshly mutilated cow was discovered on "UFO hunter's and they discovered something metallic in the fresh carcass with a medal detector, why hasn't anyone followed up on that?
whats needed to be done, is that a group of people should be on the lookout for fresh mutilations, with video cam and medal detector in hand, ready to get some hard evidence, some proof, that way we can find out who's really behind all of this, or whats going on with these poor animals

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join