It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact or Faked is Faking Evidence and Falsely Debunking: Cattle Mutilation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Today I have a bone to pick with Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. I was appalled at last nights investigation and debunking of cattle mutilations.

The conclusions they came to completely disregarded the facts and all witness testimony. And even the "bloat test" that they did looked really rigged to me.

First of all, I am from a rural farming area and about twenty years ago, cattle mutilations came to our area. Many farmers lost a lot of cattle and no one here had EVER seen anything like it. UFOs were also sighted nightly. We now have an annual UFO festival to commemorate it, coincidentally next weekend. Let me say that ANY who have first hand witnessed this phenomena can tell you absolutely there is nothing natural about it.

When the FoF investigators did the "bloat test" I was fully angered, as that skin was already processed and the split that appeared was clearly a preexisting scored line from a leather scoring tool. I'm calling BS.

To disregard the fact that UFOs are ALWAYS associated, and that there is no way that kind of damage can happen naturally, much less the lack of blood, and the burned cauderized skin, is complete ignorance. Or perhaps they were paid off by someone...

Up until last night, I really liked this show, but they have now shown that they will alter findings and make false evidence and debunkings. Watchers beware.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well.....I have to agree with you on the Cattle segment from last night. The show has been pretty good so far but I did not like that segment at all either. I will continue to watch for now but we will see how it goes going forward. I have not been in agreement with the show a couple of other times but there will always be people who disagree with any show I guess...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
One more thing.....When you have a show that sends people out to "investigate" and they spend basically one night for like 4 hours at best "investigating" a story you can't expect much. They do the same thing on Destination Truth, basically a few hours on one night to get a solid conclusion!!!!! Come on, one night for 4 hours is not going to get it done in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am from Australia so forgive my ignorance of US 'regulations' or whatever word is appropriate here, just asking a genuine question.

I heard (on C2C) that a comprehensive study of these mutilations found that the mutilated cattle were only taken from farmers that had insurance.

The suggestion was that, be it done by the govt. or by ET's with govt. knowledge, only insured cattle were taken.

In your experience, is this true ?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't look to that show for in-depth scientific analysis.

Kind of like relying on a couple of plumbers to scientifically prove the existence of ghosts.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Not sure on the insurance question for my area as I was about 10 years old ar the time. I can probably do a little local investigating and find out though. Maybe at next weeks UFO festival

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I remember watching a video a few days ago and it talked about the C.I.A and cattle mutilations and something to do with Kabalah black magic. Cant really remember.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Glad I fell asleep after the first segment of the show last night.

I agree that there is something much deeper and greater behind these wide spread mutilations.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Also, it was completely omitted from the show that the missing parts are almost always from female cows, and are usually one eye, the cheek and tongue, the udder, the sex organs, and sometimes other internal organs, all the while leaving other organs intact. There is no way it could ever be bowel ruptures and predators. Its very simply determined that its systematic, intelligent, and done by extremely advanced technology, be it terrestrial or extraterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The FBI have investigated cattle mutilations on the insistence of a senator, the files are available to download on the FBI site. The investigation couldn't identify a single suspect for the incidents. The only time the idea of animal predation was addressed it was swiftly ruled out. In recent years, there have apparently been found various metal objects in or on carcasses. Certainly, the evidence points strongly to the mutilations being caused by steel blades.

The NIDS guys investigated and found evidence that at least one cow had been eviscerated using a heavy machete-style sharp blade and a smaller scalpel-type edge. Most investigators believe it's a covert Govt agency monitoring for radiation or prions in the soft tissue. DefCon-5, the moderator, knows the subject better than me.

@SNAFU The insurance point is interesting and I haven't heard of that. I would expect cattle farmers to be insured as a matter of course. Illness and rustling could wipe them out in a few days without insurance. If you find anything...post it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So what reason does Fact or Faked have to call cattle mutilations fake? And if the FBI admits the reality of them, why is Ben, the supposed ex FBI guy, the one who says its fake.
And really, what was he to the FBI anyway? An intern? Someone fired after 2 weeks? I don't think he is trustworthy. Does anyone know about his background?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Fascinating info Kandinsky. Did not know about the FBI investigations.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfSparkz

I believe the documents Kandisky is talking about are available here: FBI Animal Mutilation Project FOIA

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Spangler

Eh, as I recall, the FBI is part of our security system in the US. It is very similar in that regard to all branches of the military, the CIA, NSA and about a dozen or more other secret intelligence arms of the government and the center areas of government that control vital secrets. We also know that the FBI early on had some business with UFOs.

...So, we are to believe what the FBI reports say? Why not just accept the "proof" of that TV show and be done with it?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the show is good

but the investigation is terrible

lets be real, 24 hours to investigate? what a joke ... some investigations they do it very quickly ...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think the most telling omission would be if they had totaly failed to explain how these mutilations were carried out while leaving the places they occured in utterly forensicaly spotless. No spatter anywhere? Give me a break. No foot prints, vehicle treads, no unusal disturbance of the surroundings in any way?? Hell I have read reports before now where the only sign an animal was mutilated is the corpse itself, no other evidence present! How do they explain that? Wolves, men, cars, and even helicopters leave evidence where ever they come into contact with, or have a lasting effect on thier environs. And was anything said about the distinct LACK of any other evidence?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I was non-plussed by the "Bloat test" as well. There is a HUGE difference between live/dead cowhide and the processed suede they used for the test. There is no way that the skin of a cow, while still ON the cow, would react the same way as taking a piece of Chromium-tanned suede and pinning it to a table with an air bladder. Epic Fail.

What a bunch of maroons. I mean the "split" it created wasn't created by the air bladder, it was "pounced" with a pounce wheel. I work leather every day. I recognize what it did and I say phooey!

My $.02
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
...So, we are to believe what the FBI reports say? Why not just accept the "proof" of that TV show and be done with it?

I simply linked the documents of an investigation a member commented on and said wasn't aware of. I didn't encourage anyone to accept anything, regardless of source. And that goes — perhaps especially — for TV shows as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The show offered no proof. They had a pre perforated piece of treated leather and popped it with a balloon. That isn't proof. Its a farce. They faked a flimsy test and called it proof. Why try to lie to every viewer like that? Don't they know that at least a large amount of us are smarter than that?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why would the government need to secretly mutilate cattle for supposed "radiation experiments"?

It would be much easier and safer to simply send undercover agents around the West, buying up cattle at auctions and doing the work in a secure lab. That would make much more sense than using black helicopters or whatever to drop secret field teams into farms in the middle of the night.

IMO these so called "mutilations" have much more to do with insurance policies and bored small town newspaper reporters than they do with secret government agencies or aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join