It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran test fires new missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Iran test fires new missile

www.presstv.com

Iran's new surface to surface missile, Qiam, has been successfully test fired, the country's Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi says.

"Being a new class of Iranian missiles, Qiam has been equipped with new technical specifications and exceptional tactical powers," the general said during this week's Friday prayers in Tehran.

Vahidi did not however disclose the location of the test.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Iran is really driving up their defences - I think presidents warning from two wars by november is not far from truth.

There is no technical information out from this new missile, but what I see - Iran has really pushing their army to get advantage in this sector.

In my country full news blackout from middle east has contiunued for months now - but every time I open news from region directly I see huge warnings.

Day by day we are moving to the edge and people are blind to see whats coming - I am glad that ATS is everyday doing its best to warn people from coming wars.

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
after eating all the plutonium they can fill their faces with, now they have a means to crap it out on someone.
what is the range on this missile, does anyone know?

good post, thanks.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

new topics

join