It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

music video featuring N.A.S.A, Karen O, ODB called strange enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Great video from ODB and wu tang,

There is a lot of symbolism in this, and I dont think its of the type we are used to seeing, I think these guys are taking a swipe at someone

vimeo.com...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by canuckster]

[edit on 19-8-2010 by canuckster]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I dont follow too much rap, but if you know what your looking at in this song you will see it, ill try and go through it later if i have time and show some examples.

ODB was always ranting about how the nwo was after him so this video makes sense in that respect

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

ODB was killed by the gov like tupac and biggie.

Wonder why their muderers were never caught?

They followed tupac till he got in a fight, then shot him on his way home blocks away with no one around.

Same with biggie, unsolved.

ODB was, like both of them, especially tupac, talking more and more about how things in the world really ran.

They had a large enough audience, that like Lennon, Hendrix and Cobain, they might have actually changed something like they all tried to before committing suicide, getting murdered or overdosing.

One thing about artists who die young, they all seem to talk about the "dinosaurs who need to die out so change can come" as Cobain put it.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

ODB was killed by the gov like tupac and biggie.

Wonder why their muderers were never caught?

They followed tupac till he got in a fight, then shot him on his way home blocks away with no one around.

Same with biggie, unsolved.

ODB was, like both of them, especially tupac, talking more and more about how things in the world really ran.

They had a large enough audience, that like Lennon, Hendrix and Cobain, they might have actually changed something like they all tried to before committing suicide, getting murdered or overdosing.

One thing about artists who die young, they all seem to talk about the "dinosaurs who need to die out so change can come" as Cobain put it.

Just my two cents.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jeanius]

I dont disagree with the sentiments in this post

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I always found the tupac murder quite strange. He is by far my favorite rapper, one of the few rappers who could be real and just talk about life and not talk about murdering and drugs in every song (he did of course have many of those type of songs, but thats what sold in the nineties, "Gamgsta rap", but dude was much more than a "gangsta rapper"). Dude was a true poet imo, one of the few rappers I'd call a poet He spoke on A LOT of subjects, the man was extremely bright and well read. there are MANY conspiracies about his murder, i just dont know what i believe regarding it.

But regarding odb i dont doudt that he just simply oded. He was known to be heavily into hard drugs. I read a interview with rza and he was the last person to see odb alive and he says they were in the studio recording and partying and it got late and rza left and the next morning he heard odb was dead.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
reply to post by Jeanius

I always found the tupac murder quite strange. He is by far my favorite rapper, one of the few rappers who could be real and just talk about life and not talk about murdering and drugs in every song. He spoke on A LOT of subjects, and there are MANY conspiracies about his murder, i just dont know what i believe regarding it.

But regarding odb i dont doudt that he just simply oded. He was known to be heavily into hard drugs. I read a interview with rza and he was the last person to see odb alive and he says they were in the studio screwing around and partying and it got late and rza left and the next morning he heard odb was dead.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

Like tupac, biggie and many more, no one was around for many hours....

Just sayin. lol

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

ODB was not murdered first of all, and I think Raekwon, Rza, Meth... all would not appreciate you saying such things. Also, Pac was not murdered by the gov. I am sure of that. It could of been any number of people (Nation of Islam, LAPD, Masonic record execs, Industry higher ups, Suge, Puffy, Crips...) but to say Pac was killed by the Gov. makes no sense. If so who in the Gov.? FBI, CIA... Congress...
Come'on Son! And it seems perfectly logical that Biggy murder was retaliation for the big homie Pac. Plus Biggy was no revolutionary mind like Pac was, so what incentive did the Gov. have in wanting to get rid of him? He was just rapping about money, partying and shooting fools. Your watching too much Prof. Griff imo,
. My .02 cents.

ETA: That video is crazy. Here is a few things I picked out of it besides the obvious Egyptian, Babylonian and Christian symbology.

1. At the :55 mark, the words on the spaceship headed being, aleivosia, means Treachery.

2. At the 1:50 mark, a guy is dead and out of the coffin grows a tree with flowers, symbolizing life after death, then the flowers make up the shirt of a similarly looking guy who is toasting glasses of wine (blood) with a horn being, and the background has a tropical scenery with a rainbow symbolizing heaven.

3. At the 2:35 mark, the tattoo on the arm reads, Fora Do Tempo, which means "Out of Time". In this context, out of time means, without time... forever... eternity.

I don't know, there is so much going on in that video I don't have any more time, but I would say it describes Christianity (or atleast the Church) as representing hell and lucifer as heaven. Might be wrong.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
thanks man/

you guys really need to watch some more of this band n.a.s.a. their videos are off the charts!!!

watch this one,,,,,,,

www.youtube.com...

these guys are anti nwo no doubt about it,

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

unbelievable videos from these guys

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

Whoa, those videos are F###ing crazy! Whoever is directing and producing them is nuts! I am lost for more intelligent words...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I use to love the Wu-Tang O'l Dirty was my favorite because he was so funny, but i think Russell Jones was a TI(Targeted Individual) it's a well known fact that the military has filed patents on direct energy weapons for crowd control and such and with all the cases of organized stalking and electronic torture through low microwave frequencies this stuff exists and if you go back and listen to Ol'Dirtys song he sang with Snoop Dogg called MC Conditioner from the WU's album the W, Dirty says "people mind scaping and stuff" and back in 2001 no one knew about direct energy weapons it wasen't until around 2005 when so many cases started coming to the forefront that people started putting two and two together and people like State Representative Jim Guest started speaking out about these types of weapons being used on civilians and it started making sence.

But people talk about Jay Z ect ect being Illuminati linked what about the WU??.....in recent years the Rza sang a song saying he has a slave, La the Darkman on two occasions rapped he had a mind like a mason and on Iron God Chamber from Masta Killa's made in Brooklyn U-God spits "your a human sacrifice" and if you listen to that song closely it sounds like there singing to one person, so there is evidence that the Illuminati could be using the Wu Tang Clan much like Jay Z and Lil Wayne ect ect.

If that's the case it's a shame because the Wu use to be one of the opponents of the Illuminati aka TPTB, but if i were you i wouldn't make lite of what Prof Griff said sure he was wrong about some things but he was right about some things too.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

And what exactly is wrong with having a "mind like a mason". some of the wu tang affiliates are prince hall masons, but freemasons are not the "illuminati". And prof griff is annoying, typical conspiracy theorist who believes everything even with no facts to back it up. Hes way to out there and hes especially wrong with all the BS he spouts about freemasons.

And i'm a HUGE rza fan and dont recall him having a song about having a slave, lol. And if he does say something like that its probably a metaphor for something, a lot of rza's lyrics are filled with metaphors and double meanings.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I knew you were gonna ask whats wrong with having a mind like a mason i saw the WU avatar and that you were a mason which in its self would have been a sacrilege back in the 90's when you said the Clan made there best music which is true....but they were on point then they had clips of Jordan Maxwell talking about the Illuminati and i don't agree with everything he says(especially about religion)but they were on the right track, and yes RZA did sing about having a slave i don't know which song it was i have three of his CD's but it's not on Birth of a Prince or Digi Snacks or the Afro Samurai soundtrack but trust me he said it on one of the songs he layed down a verse for after the 90's.

All you gotta do is listen to Hell Razah Ghetto Government when he says "nothing new about the world order it's been planed since they put Geroge Washington on a quarter" to know that some of the WU disciples still get it especially Killah Priest who was always the spiritual MC..

Also in another song RZA talks about wearing Rocaware jeans well isn't Rocaware named after Rockefeller one of if not the top Illuminati bloodline or head power that be......besides RZA should be promoting WU Wear even tho it's primarily sold in Europe now.

Alls i'm saying is some of the members have changed now, it started happening around the time the W came out, they lost there focus and it seems like some of them are products of the Illuminati now....sad but true.

As far as having a mind like a mason in my opinion i feel the Illuminati has infiltraded the masons much like the WU, and back in the 90's the Wu would have known and did know that at the higher levels both the masons and Illuminati are linked both with esoteric agendas and in some cases very nefarious ones also.....i think most of the intermingling between the groups comes from the European branchs but still, and with all the research the WU did back in the 90's about the Illuminati they knew there were connections especially since they were researching Jordan Maxwell.

Lower level masons don't think or know this gos on at the top brass especially since i feel alot of it is European based, they just think there joining for the brotherhood factor, but La should have known better then to say what he did after all that research they did in the 90's.

That being said Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture is there last great CD and even tho i think they were being used by the Illuminati in 2005 when this CD came out some songs are on point like Versus with GZA, La The Darkman, Scaramanga, Shallah and Ras Kass.....might have been the last song were they get it and didn't get all there facts screwed up.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by King Seesar]

new topics

top topics

join