It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon pictures suggest an american air cruise missile struck on 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi i think is a AGM-86 cruise missile that struck on 911 google the pictures off it ok here is the ultimate proof that a missile "bunker buster" hit the pentagon plz comment on that thx. OHH the first video watch the whole thing there is a nice picture of something

PS: Have a nice chemtrail day

[edit on 19-8-2010 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So where was the B-52 that supposedly shot this AGM-86. Now I do not know what happened on that day but I do not believe that a missle of this size was launched into the pentagon.

I would definitely like to find the truth of these events but I believe that this line will not promote the search for the truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Not seeing any ULTIMATE proof and I have no agenda. Looks as though a few frames of video are missing, right before the point of impact, which is interesting by itself.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok...

I think the 9/11 was an inside/israeli job, BUT THE HORRIBLY PHOTOSHOPPED PICS at the end made me sick.

That guy either is gullible and believes half truth and half fiction, or it's purposefully trying to make "twoofers" look stupid.

Either way, that video will do nothing but harm the movement.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
A vid showing a 3rd air plane, whats nice is this footage is NOT from mainstream mass media.

WTC7 Auto explode windows, let count how many window suddenly blow up

Due to compartmentalization of black ops, termination of services can be performed systematically covert, your time will come in time

God justice can come in different form, just to remind everyone.
Anyway the sin is done, its irreversible, all we can do is pray for the punishment for the guilty party.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Looking at the time stamp on the video this plane was there 12 minutes after the north tower was hit and 5 minutes before the south tower.

I recently found firefighter testimony saying that he saw 3 planes in the sky right before the south tower was hit, one banking away east and the other to the west.

It sure looks like an AWACS type plane to me and not a commercial airliner which are silver, not white.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
From Larry's point of view the smartest thing to do was to "pull it". The dumbest thing to do was to talk about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
A vid showing a 3rd air plane, whats nice is this footage is NOT from mainstream mass media.

The south tower wasn't smoking in this video, which means it was taken after the first strike, and before the second strike, when it wasn't quite apparent that there was a terrorist attack proceeding rather than an accidental crash, so aircraft hadn't been grounded yet. There are TWO airports that service NYC so simply saying "3rd airplane" plays down the fact there were almost certainly a 4th, 5th, 6th, and probably even a 7th plane passing by before the second hijacked plane came in.

What I find spooky about this is that at the time this footage was taken, a hundred or so people only had five minutes left to live.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
here's the videos you posted.
I'd never seen the meeting pics before, I'm not sure what to make of them.
I do know that the cruise missile disguised as an American Airliner were phootshopped, that's been proven.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
From Larry's point of view the smartest thing to do was to "pull it". The dumbest thing to do was to talk about it.

Why is it dumb to talk about wanting to save the firefighters lives after there had already been so much loss of life up to that time? Nobody died from the collapse of WTC 7 so it doesn't seem in the least bit dumb to me.

Do you hate firefighters, or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Nobody died from the collapse of WTC 7 so it doesn't seem in the least bit dumb to me.

Update: People Died in WTC 7: This Makes Silverstein and the FDNY Guilty of AT LEAST Manslaughter
'Weaver: "We lost Craig Miller, an employee that we still can�t find. His body has never been recovered. People here are still grief stricken." (first quarter, 2002)

www.prisonplanet.com...

shows how much you DON"T know

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

yeah it not like that building had not be evacuated hours earlier in the day or anything.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Why is it dumb to talk about wanting to save the firefighters lives after there had already been so much loss of life up to that time? Nobody died from the collapse of WTC 7 so it doesn't seem in the least bit dumb to me.

When does someone refer to other human beings as "it"? If Silverstein had meant the firefighters still at the WTC7, he would have said "them". "it" CLEARLY refers to the building.

Your inadequate defense of Silverstein is sooooo tired.

Do you hate losing face, or something?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I tried Googling this to no avail but does anyone know how many cc-cameras there are/were at the Pentagon? When I try searching it out, it brings me to nothing but 9-11 Inside Job sites.

So.....how many security cameras does/did the Pentagon have/had?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I recently found firefighter testimony saying that he saw 3 planes in the sky right before the south tower was hit, one banking away east and the other to the west.

GEEZ 3 AIRPLANES IN THE SKY!

In some of the busiest airspace of the world...

Stop the presses ! Sounds like a conspiracy theory.....

Try reading TOUCHING HISTOTY by Lynn Spencer

Interviews many of the ailine pilots in the area that morning including
several who witnessed the attacks - one had to take evasive action to
avoid collosion as UAL 175 came barreling through

How is truthers take the most mundance fact and twist it into some bizarre
conspiracy fantasy?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
When does someone refer to other human beings as "it"?

When they are talking about a team of firefighters, as has been explained many many times here before

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Update: People Died in WTC 7: This Makes Silverstein and the FDNY Guilty of AT LEAST Manslaughter
'Weaver: "We lost Craig Miller, an employee that we still can�t find. His body has never been recovered. People here are still grief stricken." (first quarter, 2002)
[/quote

So was he in the building or not? Just because he worked at WTC does not mean he died there

WTC 7 was searched by FDNY to make sure was clear before being abandoned in the afternoon

Most likely he was in the street or inside one of the towers.....

Being a LEO probably stopped to assist in evacuating or treating the injured and was caught up in the collapse of the towers

That makes him a hero not a victim.....

Re: the story of Glenn Winuk, a lawyer at Holland & Knight up the street from the towers, an EMT he went to towers to treat the injured and was killed in the collpase . Body was recovered Feb 2002 wearing gloves with FDNY medical kit

Somebody who put himself in danger for others

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Brilliant question Dave. I'm surprised they overlooked you when they were choosing the head of the 9/11 commission. You're not Phillip Zelikow are you?

Larry was dumb to use the phrase "pull it", Dr. Zelikow. His shoes weren't properly nailed to the floor prior to his interview. They should have taken guys off the Bush prompting crew and loaned them to Silverstein. It's a mess, I tell ya!

[edit on 20-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
OK here are 2 different camera angle from the pentagon attack on the 2 gates there is cameras one that is Official censored on the top for public and the bottom one is not.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

The person who made the video is saying that frames have been removed from one camera's footage but not from the other's. Am I missing something in the extra frames? The thing that interests me is the very bright flash on "impact". Is that in both videos? (I should have checked before posting.)

That looks suspicious to me. Like it really is an "explosion" of a warhead or some kind of planted explosive rather than the brilliant (usually non-existent) flash of an aircraft breaking up as it crashes.

Are the videos truly in sync as they come to the end or are the cameras not mechanically in sync and possibly not even operating at the same frame rate. Something which is possible, depending on the state of the electronics of each camera.

I gotta look at it again.

The camera that is further away seems to be subject to more sensitivity to light. A brighter flash on impact and then the second flooding with light. It is odd, but I'm not having an "aha!" moment here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join