It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, India and Afghanistan blamed for Pakistani floods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is an amazing discovery which goes along side my theory that the US wants to divide Pakistan in to pieces and therefore cause turmoil in Iran.

The Agenda is set clear.

Pakistan is coming in to open and telling us the truth, why this is happening:

Their remarks came amid a rash of reports in the Pakistani media blaming India, principally, for the massive floods, purportedly because New Delhi had deliberately diverted waters from dams in Jammu and Kashmir, and from the ones it "controlled in Afghanistan".

India must have played a role, because India and Pakistan just don't like each other.

America is the boss, probably the master mind and played their own role:

Some reports also charged that the US was manipulating weather patterns over Pakistan. US officials dismissed the idea with incredulity.

Pak hardliners blame India, US for floods

A genius must have came up with this plan, then again Billions of dollars haven't been used for no purpose?

Think about the bigger agenda, the massive unrest which will rise because of this, and how the Pakistani government is not able to help the people. Those people will rise and call for their independence, hence Pashtoons in the North, Baluchis in the West and South, Punjabis in the center and east.

The agenda is to create three separate nations, that will create Pashtoonistan (which will divide Afghanistan also, since they can't defeat the Taliban, give Pashtoonistan to Taliban), Baluchistan (which will cause unrest in Iran because Baluchis also live in Iran therefore allow the US to spark a proxy war against Iran), Punjab (which might be still called as Pakistan, but a mini version).

This is a know-how guide, "How to defeat a nuclear armed nation".

I would love to interview the master mind of this one.

Regards.

oz

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. There have also been murmurings around the 'net that HAARP was used to cause the crazy raining in Pakistan to cause the massive flooding and destabilize that country. For exactly what purpose is unclear, though I'm sure there are several key objectives involved.

It certainly is plausible, and the global elites will stop at nothing now to keep perpetual wars and chaos rolling so they can assume control of everything they can get their filthy hands on.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Alex jones just interviewed retired Pakistani General Hamid Gul a couple of days ago.
It was one of his better interviews.
Gul was a hero against the soviets...

www.youtube.com...
I think you might find this interesting

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Isn't it a tradition for countries like Pakistan to blame the US?

We are the evil empire.
But the main reason to blame us is that it keeps the people of Pakistan from going after their own government.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Isn't it a tradition for countries like Pakistan to blame the US?

We are the evil empire.
But the main reason to blame us is that it keeps the people of Pakistan from going after their own government.

Ohh Jeez, are you still one of those who believe US is a saint ^^

Grow me a beard please, Pakistan and US has been in a proxy war for over 5 years now.

US trying to destabilize Pakistan and take it down, helping India..

Pakistan is playing a double face pretending to be America's friend, and they are not America's friend for a reason, because America destabilizes, mass murder, assassinations, coups, proxy wars etc etc for resources land and power.

In order for the US to go after Iran, Pakistan needs to be taken down first

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No, we are not Saints by a long shot. And I will even go as far as saying your conspiracy sounds interesting.

But I have seen this game many times.

Imagine if the Pakistan government didn't have its people blaming other countries. How long do you think that government would remain in power?

In order for the US to go after Iran, Pakistan needs to be taken down first

I don't buy that we are going after Iran. IMO, Iran gets nukes and America gets business by helping to protect Iran's neighbors.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by jam321]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As the General points out:
The killing of civies is creating some very ticked off people.
Are pakistanies killing US civies? With snipers, with drones, with bombs?
The US has out sourced key aspects of the military ops like inteligence to private contractors- they want hostilities, it is there bread and butter.

As the general also points out and he was a hero for the US in his day against the Russians, the US won't let him come to the states and give his first hand account. Hence the interview on Jones.

Now whether or not the the US India/Israeli alliance has used river diversion, or the same cloud seeding techniques as they did in Vietnam, I don't know, but for sure the US has lied like they did in Vietnam, genocided like they did in VietNam, and prevented the American people from hearing the truth like they did in Vietnem, and raped the public purse like they have in Vietnam...

Remember Benizir Butto's assassination? The US said she fell down and bumped her head? And then a few hundred cellphone videos surfaced showing (as the inteligence community says,Bush/Cheney's) assassins filling the un armed woman full of lead...

Which Packistani presidential ex's and presidential candidates has Pakistan bumped of lately again?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

''There is much to learn from the experience of floods this monsoon. Contrary to the case made out for large dams for controlling floods, the flood situation has actually been worsened by the dams,'' said Medha Patkar, internationally-known anti-big dam campaigner.

This year, with several downstream states accusing those upstream with improperly timed water releases, it has become particularly hard for the champions of big dams to hit back at people like Patkar. Even officials in Nepal have accused India of not opening sluice channels in time, aggravating floods in that Himalayan country.

Nepal taking sides.

ipsnews.net...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Found something interesting in Google, but the link doesn't work, any explanations??

Video: Is Pakistan Next On US Target List? | Pakalert Press27 Jul 2010 ... Pakistan Flood: HAARP Used in Pakistan? – Urgent ... Shuja Nawaz and Anatol Leivel discuss whether Pakistan could be the target of the next ...
www.pakalertpress.com/.../video-is-pakistan-next-on-us-target-list/ - Cached

This is the link to that Google search:
www.pakalertpress.com...

The whole pakalertpress.com doesn't work??

Is the US shutting down Websites already?

There are reports that thousands of US soldiers are in Pakistan, in blogs, but websites such as pakalertpress.com is down ???

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Man can you believe the size and scope of this flood? Wow.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Since PakAlert has been blocked or removed (what ever happened), I managed to find the deleted content in other forums where the discussion in regards to that link was held, this is a small snip of the content:

We have investigated this matter and concluded that HAARP has recently been used in NW area of Pakistan .. the choice of starting point was perfect.. all the flood is going in downstream i.e. Khyber (Hills) to Karachi (Sea)… it is designed to submerge entire Pakistan and bring up the worst crises and chaos ever happened.. they know they cant win a war with Nuclear armed Pakistan – it would be a mutual destruction, so they have other ways to do it!.

This is the source given by this source.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Our government is at war. It just hasn't been classified as WW3 yet.

And it may never be named WW3. You remember the Vietnam Conflict?
Looked like war to me with friends from my high school graduating class being killed by the Viet Cong.

Is is my idea that the major nuclear powers do not want WW3 as it would lead to total destruction . Can't make money if all is destroyed.

The USA, Russia, China, Britain, Germany and France and possibly a few more countries will form or could have already formed TNWO.

Yes, I believe the USA could be responsible for the Pakistan floods.

Sure looks to me like that the big super powers are working in tandem to get all their ducks in a row to become The NWO without the industrial countries suffering any collateral damage.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Of course we are to blame. We just randomly flood countries do we can attack them and are currently up to 59 countries under our complete control by using these tactics. You know how masterful we are at creating targeted floods. We're like god really.

[/sarcasm]

Knew it was just a matter of time before we got blamed for it. Sooner than I expected, though. Gotta give you credit for that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Of course we are to blame. We just randomly flood countries do we can attack them and are currently up to 59 countries under our complete control by using these tactics. You know how masterful we are at creating targeted floods. We're like god really.

[/sarcasm]

Knew it was just a matter of time before we got blamed for it. Sooner than I expected, though. Gotta give you credit for that.

America can't take down nuclear powers with conventional military tactics..

Prove me wrong, unless a nuclear holocaust is called for.

US went after Iraq without any justification, everyone knew Pakistan or Iraq was next.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by oozyism

Prove you wrong? Are you serious? I've made no claims, thus I have nothing to prove. If you feel the need to take your own thread off topic though, be my guest.

The most paranoid among us have been saying we're going to attack Iran or North Korea or Pakistan for years. Or more recently, Haiti. Hasn't happened yet, and I've seen nothing aside from paranoid ramblings to convince me it will happen anytime soon. I see more baseless accusations than anything.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism
As far as I know Baluchistan has been off limits to US drone attacks. The US and Pakistan seem to have been using that area to arm insurgents in Iran. If Pakistan breaks up, it's a pretty good bet the US will simply take Baluchistan as yet another forward strike base against Iran.

International policy by disaster and military projection really is nasty stuff, not the kind of thing we would want for our children, and shouldn't tolerate against any one's children.

America can't take down nuclear powers with conventional military tactics..

The US was pretty darned close to simply buying the Pak nuclear program. Pak recently rejected some US military aid money in favor of Chinese aid. Pakistan seems to be fighting pretty hard to keep its independence from the US. I don't think the US backed politicians will last long without either staying out of the country or living in the middle of a US fortress in Pakistan.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Haiti is already taken??

Didn't the US invade Haiti already?

"They are occupying Haiti undercover," Chavez said on his weekly television show.

"I read that 3,000 soldiers are arriving, Marines armed, as if they were going to war. There is not a shortage of guns there, my god! Doctors, medicine, fuel, field hospitals, that's what the United States should send.

"On top of that, you don't see them in the streets. Are they picking up bodies? .... Are they looking for the injured? You don't see them. I haven't seen them. Where are they?," added the Venezuelan president, a critic of US 'imperialism'.

join