It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the big deal with the secret forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I see post after post of mostly new members who get so tied up in getting point that they end up doing something stupid and get them selfs banned...on the down side there posts are also removed

Well, as far as I can see, in this thread there are two or three of us interested in that forum. Which means most, if not all of us would have to fit this picture. So, again. Elaborate on your comment.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Did anyone let Durden know that if he posted about RATS before having enough points to gain access the price doubles. Poor guy, now it's up to 7000!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All good things come to those that wait.

Others have spammed the board just to get enough points to enter.

No one is suspected of doing that at the moment BUT those that have in the past have been denied.

Deny Ignorance!

Deny Spam !!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
All good things come to those that wait.

Others have spammed the board just to get enough points to enter.

and stole the writings of other, making up lies ...they get to the point of doing anything to get in .....me onthe other hand I like watching them line up and then fall......one I can think of off hand was so wrapped up in get into RATS he/orshe made 100+posts in 24hr all even a week or so ago I seen one....I should start posting my thoughts in the predictions post .most of the time I can spot one right away

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Geez. A couple of members here really show some bad form. I ask a nice question and get accused of being someone who's about to spam the board. Geez.

Good things the mods here show some class though..

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No

Read again.

I said specifically that no one at the moment is under suspicion of spamming.

Chill your boots man !

I just said what had happened in the past

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't think anyone was accusing you of spamming the board. All it really takes is one or two well thought out thread topics and you'll be amazed. Then again I've seen some members start many pointles threads looking for points. Just post, be respectful and have fun!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Relax, John Bull. I did say I thought it was a good thing the mods (i.e. you) were showing some class.

I was talking about a couple of members showing bad form, deadcatsrule for example, by implying me of being someone about to spam the board. I felt that wasn't called for and insulting.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
OK

Which forum you post on decides how many points you get.

Posting here in Board Questions/Business does not reap so many points.Therefore no one who posts here could or should be accused of spamming for points.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
btw Durden,
your avatar is 'taxing bandwidth' (too big)
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

btw Durden,
your avatar is 'taxing bandwidth' (too big)
Sanc'.

Really? It's 66k. I thought 75k was the limit..

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Zzub, you treator, you gotta stop doing this ! (just kidding buddy)

New members, they're not trying to "keep out" anybody from RATS. They just want new members to have a look around, and get familliar with ATS, before they can have access to this really secret forum...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is nothing special about RATs, only the secret plan to take over the world

seriously, its just a place where you can post without the threat of search engines or daily spooks

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks again for the info, guys. Wow, this thread really took off looking a lot more important than it was intended

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

"I was talking about a couple of members showing bad form, deadcatsrule for example, by implying me of being someone about to spam the board. I felt that wasn't called for and insulting.
"

If I was insulting you ,you would know it. I was only stating that most of the members who start out asking about RATS seem to lose all control and start posting anything to get points.. I did not say You and I did not say all do this but it is real common.......and if I was showing bad form I would have asked why you are acting like a schoolgirl and trying to see RATS from you mothers basement windows

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yeah there really isnt anything that special in RATS but you do have to pass the entry exam before you can post there.

Im still kinda bitter about mine it was so brutal. I would caution you before taking the RATS test. Its designed by sadists............

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden
Thanks again for the info, guys. Wow, this thread really took off looking a lot more important than it was intended

This comes up every other week. New members think that there's some sort of "secret" forum and they're missing out. You're not missing anything. If I were in your position, and knew what I know, I would buy into the Mudpit before RATS. A lot more going on there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join