It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Extraterrestrials Like Our Music And Art

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

I think that art is an extension of sacred development of human society and it is in fact a direct alien involvement in our past. You can observe that art in every form has religious background. So it will be easier to communicate with other species by art means! Or better explained, we can encode the message in art!
edit on 5-4-2013 by scuba because: adding information

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I could see where they would be moved or entranced by Bach or Mozart and such. There has been such a drastic metamorphasis in music throughout the years tho, is hard to discern just exactly what the aliens would think/feel. For instance, instead of Mozart, what would happen should they hear AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" from their Razors Edge album? Isn't that the same song the CIA used to invade/ruin Irans nuke research center computer system? Then, there's the rumor the CIA used Nancy Sinatras "Boots Are Made For Walkin" song to torture the Muslim captives with. Yikes! And art...Van Gogh or Di Vinci would be nice but what of Andy Warhol or Salvadore Dali...they'd be expecting all manner of ill shiite when they landed. Dali's work would be especially unsettling in some regards.
Lets hope they enjoy classical music that is calming and peaceful and Renoir's soft colors and dreamy works...Maybe we will see, I guess.

<< 1   >>

join