It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Dollar Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Obama Dollar Bill

www.mainstreet.com

American greenbacks have earned a bad rap globally and one design firm wants to use Barack Obama’s image to turn that all around.

Thanks to the recession and a spate of senseless behavior, to some critics, U.S. dollars now represent greed, corruption and economic strife -- basically everything wrong with our country today. “With its cartoonish graphics and vaguely sinister styling,” Co.Design writer Suzanne LaBarre argues, “[the dollar] actually looks the part.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. They're going to put Barack Obama on a new dollar bill, a tactic I thought was reserved for dead presidents. How mind-blowing is this for people who are already believing that this could be the Anti-Christ referred to in the Book of Revelation in the Holy Bible. I doubt if there will be any backlash from this. People will probably be too busy worshipping the image of the Beast and their minds will surely become slave to the entities controlling them. Obama is the Image of the Beast. There, I said it first.

www.mainstreet.com

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
OMG!!! I have been looking for this site for years. They have since updated the images. A while back they were considering using land marks and entertainers on U.S. currency.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This guy on a dollar?
No way. When it's clutched in my hand and I'm paying for a
snapple, I will believe it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not everyone that is on our currency was a President.

That being said, it would make me sick to see Washington replaced with Obama.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello there, from Rockford! So a design firm feels this would be a good idea for America not to feel like it sucks....Don't know how that can be when many of us feel he wasn't even born here!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what has he done that is so great that he should be put on a dollar bill? hes not over his first mandate even yet. its just...horrible

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Nooooooooooo!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Isn't he a little cutie pie? Here are some more sites with redesign American currency.
monomoda.com...

www.primermagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
he already won the nobel peace prize for retreating from the battlefield in defeat. why not honor him, or since there are only dead presidents on the money, could these be a nostrodamus type prophecy.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

Unreal.
They should just say
"we want to lower it's value even more, that's all".

Thanks to the recession and a spate of senseless behavior, to some critics, U.S. dollars now represent greed, corruption and economic strife -- basically everything wrong with our country today.

"Thanks to the recession"?
No,
All Thanks goes to the government.
They have created all of this, purposely.

"to some critics"
'US dollars now represent greed, corruption and everything that is wrong with america".?

No, not just to 'some critics'.
But to everyone who still has the ability to THINK for themselves and see things as they truly are.
Controlled by greed and corruption.
To anyone who pays even the slightest attention to any of this, be they critic or patriot, Knows this, Sees this, Lives in this.

Ill go ahead and use the term loosely
and say that it is a FACT,
that America and its almighty dollars represent nothing but greed and corruption today.

Good god man..
Where is Apophis already?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge

So let me get this straight. They're going to put Barack Obama on a new dollar bill, a tactic I thought was reserved for dead presidents. How mind-blowing is this for people who are already believing that this could be the Anti-Christ referred to in the Book of Revelation in the Holy Bible. I doubt if there will be any backlash from this. People will probably be too busy worshipping the image of the Beast and their minds will surely become slave to the entities controlling them. Obama is the Image of the Beast. There, I said it first.

www.mainstreet.com

Some more "Anti-christ NONSENSE, what a fail. Do you still believe in Santa Clause too?

Is there ANYONE on this planet that Christians have NOT accused of being the Anti-Christ. Maybe they should all look in the MIRROR.

Grow up there is no such things as the Anti-christ nor the tooth fairy. Grow up and stop accusing people of being the NONSENSE characters of your FICTIONAL belief.

GROW UP.

*SIGH*

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

I remember reading how numerous people thought former President Reagen was the anti-Christ because of his first, middle and last name each having 6 letters.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Am I alone in having looked at dollar bills before and having never thought they looked "sinister"? The article mentions their "vaguely sinister styling." I've never looked at a dollar bill and thought, "Man, I should make a haunted house based on this."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If that N word's ( Neo-Fascists ) picture shows up on a dollar bill it will mark the end of American currency. It's Crap, and as Crap it will be no good for anything but to Wipe Up Crap from my dirty sphincter.

Lets see, its the right size.. it's flush-able because it will be worthless, and will be a symbol of whats wrong with this country and what is right with toilet paper. That would be very patriotic. Parents could teach their kids about politics at potty time and kill two birds with one stone.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge

www.mainstreet.com

You do need to get it straight. First there is no they. Second its something one guy entered in a competition. Third it has nothing to with the US government, nothing to do with Obama (outside of the guy using his image) and nothing to with the Beast, if you believe on that sort of thing. Now everything you posted could have been a joke or sarcasm but, I just wanted clear things up before you get to worked up in case you meant it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I remember reading how numerous people thought former President Reagen was the anti-Christ because of his first, middle and last name each having 6 letters.

Yea the NONSENSE never ends with them, it gets sickening to hear it over and over again that everyone is a devil, demon, or antichrist except them and their narrow-minded hate cults.

You would think that they would GROW UP after 2000 years of waiting for a fictional character who said he was coming "soon" and in the generation of which he spoke in.

What a fail.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The end times is like a broken clock that keeps perfecting it's self.
www.usbible.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is total Propaganda
Lincoln issue Green Backs to fund the Civil WAR.
The World Bank hated this as it came out in 1934 from a Canadian
They blew Lincoln Head off Because of it!
So by asking if one of Presidents should or issue or be on a Green Back is supporting the IMF/
World Bank Assassinating the President!
Learn History don't joke when the bankers are involved!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Whatever the case that's a horrible picture and just an all around ugly currency note.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join