It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paint my Pumpkin Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hallowe'en's gonna be a groove.

Got two tickets for Black Angels opening for Black Mountain on October 31.

Gotta get dressy for that concert. Woot.

Never heard Black Angels out of Austin before, but their tracks are nice. Anyone ever seen them perform?

Black Mountain I know about.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Got the Passover disc by Black Angels and I gotta say I'm REALLY looking forward to the show now. Did a bit of Googling on them and found a vid of their disc Phosphene Dream

Oh, joy... Halloween can't come soon enough.
edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sounds great! Hope you have a wonderful time, while behaving well, and avoiding incarceration.

Got to have you back here in one piece to announce the contest winners.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thanks

The venue is one of the better spots in Toronto, we're going with a group of friends AND there's a home to overnight in after the show... so it's all good.

I've been a Black Mountain fan for a couple of years now, but ever since I started listening to The Black Angels from Texas, I'm really looking forward to their opening for the show. Passover is a great disc too and I've put in an order for the vinyl of their other two releases.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I see there is time left-
I have 1400 words already and I thought of 500 to 800 more words to give an ending to my "short story"
However, if I do add an ending that will total 2,200 words, am I going overboard?
Meaning, would that surpass the definition of a short story?

I like the band and the new sound that rings of old school. Jim Morison definitely comes to mind.
I hope you have a blast!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

On the short story contest:

You can add everything onto your existing short story or start a new thread by Copy/Pasting what you'd written before and adding it to your new material. You can also send me ALL the extra words in a U2U and I can edit it onto what you'd already written. There's no upper limit. Whichever is easiest. In about an hour, I'll be hitting the road, so we'll get this done Monday morning.

Don't forget the [HHWC] in the title.

Yes... The Black Angels are 'for sure' sounding like The Doors. Lovin' it.

edit on 31/10/10 by masqua because: clarity

top topics

join