It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the European Union the beast with ten heads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I seen a really good video by brothers dimond on the EU being the new roman empire in the end times that have one goal in mind. a union outside of God. They attack the vatican ll church the whore of babylon which is talked about in revelations.

the EU was created in 1993 I guess around the time when the false prophet was on earth John paul ll, an antipope. the one who had the wound and healed, like jp2 in 1981.

which is in revelations 13.

The EU also has at their headquarters a woman statue sitting on a beast. When saint john said he seen a woman seated on a scarlette beast I believe as brother dimond does he seen the statue outside the EU.

so what's themark of the beast then. He said it's probably a spiritual mark and a certain coin.

not the micro chip.

He gave me the video for free.

and look what he says about the oil spill in revelations.

www.youtube.com...

peace.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
here's some cool pics. can they be any more obvious.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

that's outside the headquarters.

www.ukgaynews.org.uk...

that's the building design. notice it's designed after the biblical pictures of the tower of babel.

www.tribulation.com...

another pic./

and here';s the one of ancient tower of babel pictures.

thetowerofbabel.net...

like they are trying to say we are the nw union outside of God.

I can't wait till all this is over.

www.bibleprobe.com...

here's their coin, another woman on a beast. st john seen all this 2000 years ago.

peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

oh cool, here's the video i just watched, it's on youtube on their page. it's a several part series.
it's about is the world about to end. the guy is very sane, and open minded and honestly one of the only guys i will listen to. part 3 is the best part.

one thing I might disagree on is the comparison of ratzinge having to do with the beast coming up out of the earth in revelations 13. signifying that rats live in the earth.

the rest of the video is good, it's a good watch.

peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Ummm, no, the EU is not the Beast of Revelation. It was a good candidate when it was 10 nations..

But now almost 30 nations. fact of the matter, the Club of Rome has divided the entire world into 10 divisions or coalition of nations.

10 Regions

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
its not the club of rome because they don't fulfill the scarlette beast and certain other things like the EU does.

sites.google.com...

those other nations are not part of the full members which would explain how they gave their kingdom to the beast.

plus the coin with the beast on it. imo nothing else fits the prophecies.

peace notyourtypical.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I appreciate your keen interest in Eschatology, but the EU as the beast was a popular teaching a decade or so ago, it's not hardly even on the radar anymore. For numerous reasons.

Watch this video series and share your thoughts with me please.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
those other nations are not part of the full members which would explain how they gave their kingdom to the beast.

This thought assumes that nations additional to "the ten" are giving their power to the Beast. In fact in revelation ch17 the "ten" themselves do that.

[

imo nothing else fits the prophecies.

To me the basic flaw here is the assumption that there has to be something in the world now that fits the prophecies. Why? What's wrong with considering the possibility that the arrival of the Beast is still in the future?

I've been doing a series of threads on Revelation, and some of them would have a bearing on this issue.
The "timetable" of Revelation seems to be that the Beast does not take power until after the events of ch6.
But the events of ch6 add up to such a catastophe for the world that I'm forced to the conclusion that the fulfilment of ch6 remains in the future.
So my theory about the growth of the Beast is that the Beast comes to power on the strength of leading the world out of that catastrophe.

I see the number "10" as pointing us towards the whole world, indicating that the rulers of the world at large would be subordinating themselves to the Beast at that time.

I see two reasons why the Mark of the Beast should not be a European coin.
[I edited out the first reason, because I applied it to the wrong detail in the text]...
The other reason is that people who do take the Mark are condemned in ch14 to eternal torment for that reason. Now think- is God going to do that to people just because they have handled a European coin? If God is going to reject people as his enemies, surely he's going to do it on the basis of something a little more deliberate than that. That is why, in my argument on the Mark, I insisted that it would have to be voluntary and conscious- ie that it could not be imposed either by force or by deception.

Silence in heaven
4 Horsemen
The Beast from the sea- a world-state
The Mark of the Beast

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
well disraeli it's not just a coin, he thought it was a spiritual mark, you shuld watch the video how the right hand and forhead signify a spiritual sign in the OT. it has to do with the vatican 11 sect antichrist will be under.

it's both. but who knows. it might still be a micro chip. i dunno.

and notyourtypical i made a mistake. the ten kings are seperate from the beast, so maybee them and the eu will work together.

they will give their kingdom to the beast. I'll watch those videos, but I still believe after seeing this it's the EU. combined with other powers that will join forces.

peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

There are two beasts. One is the final world government/empire. And then there is the "little horn" beast with the personal pronoun "HE" signifying the antichrist. He is referred to as the "beast" also. Now, you have brought up some interesting bits of information, I used to believe the same as you do, and Jack Van Impe still teaches the beast's 10 kingdom empire will be the EU, but that's not the thinking of a majority of the Eschatology teachers today.

Check out the video(s) you'll like it quite a bit I'm sure, plus I'm also interested in hearing your thoughts after watching them.
God bless JIT.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
sure notyourtypical. I'm going to watch them in the morning when I have time. I really want to see all sides on this issue.

I'll let you know what I think.

I think what's interesting about theEU is the beast with the woman on it, and the design of their building like the tower of babel.

maybee all these forces will join together, and they are all linked to the beast somehow. who knows. I do know the time is here. This decade imo.

peace.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but isn't this more of a 'conspiracies in religion' thread rather than a RFT thread? There is a clear conspiracy.

Also, just to point out that I live in the EU. The organization itself is quite ineffectual with regards to anything outside of matters of trade and immigration. It's a bloated bureaucracy with no real power beyond that.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

No, I'm sure the Mods would boot it out of the "Conspiracies" forum for not being conspiratorial enough. They're getting very strict on that.

There could be a case for having it in "Predictions and Prophecies". I've already done my own take on the "Beast with ten heads" in that forum.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
it should be at ats.

about the eu, yea it's pretty weak now but who knows who the antichrist wil give his power too when he comes. the eu fits too many descriptions st john seen.

imo.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Did you ever watch the video series I linked?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
No. But I have taken some time out today to watch them notyourtyical.

I'll get back to you today. I haven't forgot.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
El Hassan bin Talal

img.timeinc.net...

so far this is th guy they say antichrist, he's too old. Antichrist in prophecy and by the saints is supposed to mock christs life which means antichrist will be 33 when he dies. He's a false king, not a true prince btw.

I'm watching right now, I'll watch the rest nd let you know about the rest.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
images.salon.com...

I think it's one of them, and the issue I couldn't get over is he's supposed to be jewish, which these boys are not. But he made very good points about the antichrist being gentile.

the prophecy in the 1800s lasalette says.

' at te age of 12 they will gain notice by gallant victories that they have one '

' soon they will each lead armies assited by hell '

in 1999 these boys were the only 12 year olds winning wars on a world scale news and they went back into hiding. nobody esle fits this prophecy. not to mention the boys had supernatural power.

if they are them, which I don't know, then they would be 30 in 2017 which is when christ came on the sceene around 30.

I don't think it's a coincidence this video talks about 2017

www.youtube.com...

but again it's all speculation. God gives certain hints though.

the guy in your vid brings up good points, I'm going to get back to the video now you gave me notyouttypical.

peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
See this video is anticatholic, so it's kind of hard to watch. I'll continue anyways though notyourtypical.

top topics

join