It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hassan Nasrallah (Hezbollah Secretary-General) a Mossad agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Is Hassan Nasrallah (Hezbollah Secretary-General) a Mossad Agent?

Full Article

Nasrallah and Hizbullah are now waging a propaganda campaign aimed at discrediting the court by depicting its members as Mossad and Zionist agents. Moreover, Nasrallah is now telling his supporters that Hizbullah is the victim of an Israeli-American-Arab conspiracy to eliminate it. His argument is that Israel and the Americans, aided by some Arab governments and anti-Hizbullah parties, are trying to destroy Hizbullah through the courts after failing to wipe it off the map during the 2006 war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Its seems a stretch, to me at least, to implicate the long-standing Hezbollah Secretary-General as a Mossad agent on only the fact that he withheld evidence, that is now only brought to light (although that is an interesting fact). Still, many conspiracies have been theorized with much less.

Nevertheless, to do so would implicate Hezbollah itself. To point:

Hasn't it occurred to anyone in Lebanon that Nasrallah might be on the payroll of Mossad? Nasrallah should be detained immediately and accused of "covering up" for Israel's alleged role in the assassination of Hariri. Or perhaps the Lebanese authorities should wait until the court publishes its findings and take the brave step of arresting Nasrallah on charges of assassinating Hariri.

When will the Lebanese people wake up and realize that Hizbullah is destroying their country the same way the PLO did in the 1970's and 1980's? Like the PLO back then, Hizbullah has created a state-within-a-state in Lebanon - a move that is threatening to re-ignite civil war.

Now if IDF has created such a successful organization as Hezbollah (successful to the extent of creating conflict) then we may arrive at a couple possibilities. 1) Israel may have been involved in similar activities elsewhere. And 2) Israel may have influenced particular activities elsewhere.

I'm interested to see in what direction ATSers will drive this topic.

Full Story
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
yes I'm sure Israel has its agents in most places as they do the US government...though for them to have created somthing that beats them up..that I can't see...If Israel wins then its a good sign that they faked the whole thing like entebbe

This extraordinary interpretation on the Entebbe raid was cited by a British diplomat, DH Colvin of the Paris embassy, in June 30 1976 as the world was transfixed by the hostage crisis in Entebbe, which features in the recent film The Last King of Scotland.

In a document released by the National Archives, Mr Colvin, citing an unnamed contact at the Euro-Arab parliamentary association, wrote: "According to his information, the hijack was the work of the PFLP [Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine], with help from the Israeli secret service, the Shin Beit."

newsmine.org.../israel/mossad/brit-diplomat-says-israel-orchestrated-attack-on-itself.txt

just like the airplane terrorists in the US that all made it through Israeli run airport security like the underwear bomber, the shoe bomber, and the 911 hijackers.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Should we speculate, I think we could find it conceivable there are those involved with Israel that would gain from inciting violence against itself (at least from their point-of-view).

It's a fact that some Zionist believe that the world warring against Israel would be a good thing from a biblical perspective - no matter how few may actually believe that. Should this be the overwhelming sentiment of the more influential Israelis, then it becomes at least feasible that Israel may have a substantial stake in the influence of its enemies.

All this would vibe would with other conspiracy theory (e.g. 9/11) that holds Israel (i.e. Mossad) in an ill regard.

We can take this a step further, and even speculate that perhaps there are factions with Israel whose agendas don't align.. Could it be that Mossad has an independent agenda than that of the political majority? And maybe this agenda is hidden from those outside the intelligence agency?

new topics

top topics

join