It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons - questions and comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
hi, i just joined, i have a few things about the masons id like to bring up.

My grandpa is a mason, though he never talks about it, does this mean i can join too. Also about the religion side of it, my grandpa is Jewish so its obviously not just a christian society. Does anyone know of an age limit for this society etc.
I am visiting my grandpa in a few days ill tell you what i find out, hes old and senile so i dont think hes going to worry about his tongue getting cut out for telling everyone his secrets... unless they pick up this message and trace it back to me and kill me before i ask him... you never know.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiffReagle
My grandpa is a mason, though he never talks about it, does this mean i can join too.

It is not required that you be related to a Mason in our to join the fraternity. All men of good character who believe in the existence of God are welcome in Masonry.

Also about the religion side of it, my grandpa is Jewish so its obviously not just a christian society. Does anyone know of an age limit for this society etc.

There are indeed many Jewish Freemasons....four of the eleven founding members of the Scottish Rite of Masonry were of the Jewish faith.
Age requirements vary from state to state. Some states require Candidates to be 21, others 18. This information will probably be available on the website of the Grand Lodge of your state (if you�re in the US), province (if you�re in Canada), or country (if none of the above).

Fiat Lvx.

new topics

join